[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
asking out via facebook
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: scottpilgrimandramonaflowers.jpg (42 KB, 755x650) Image search: [Google]
scottpilgrimandramonaflowers.jpg
42 KB, 755x650
So there's this girl I really like. I see her about once a week or less often since we have mutual friends. We get along and today I think we clicked a bit more than usual though I saw her for a short time.
I really want to ask her out to do something this week or whenever, but I can only contact her by facebook until next weekend when I may or may not see her again. I think I'm okay irl but I feel very awkward when I text. And she doesn't go online often so if I do text her I may need to wait for her replies.
I'm not a huge fan of using technology to talk and neither is she, but we don't "hate" it.

So how do you go about asking someone out by facebook (unless it's a very bad idea and you never should)?
Also she seems kind of immune to my advances, for example today I made some sort of joke comment about us going out someday and she laughed and said something like "yah we could" but sort of sounded like she didn't really consider the possibility, and went on talking. Should I extend that joke a bit again on facebook? I can explain it if you want.
Thanks!
>>
Also should I text her today?
>>
I don't really see what's wrong with it in this day and age if you don't have much of a chance to see her in person
>>
>>17245893
The awkwardness/maybe creepyness I guess.
>>
Hell yeah dude you should totally ask her out over Facebook and not in person
>>
>>17246106
Not sure if serious...
>>
>>17246109
You've got me wrong man I'm totally serious. It's endearing that you're thinking about her when you don't see her and you should definitely use emojis
>>
>>17246119
>emojis
lol
The only reason I said I would use facebook is so I don't have to wait a whole other week or maybe more to see her in person again.
>>
>>17245844
Just fucking ask her if she wanna hang out.
If you can, in person is obv better. If you are too pussy, fb works, but then she can ignore you
>>
>>17246138
Again, it's not that I'm too pussy, it's the fact that I don't want to wait another week or more since I just see her randomly. Like I said, I'd be more confortable in person. Just making sure asking on facebook isn't something I should absolutely not do.
>>
>>17245897
Depends on how you reply/message her, but I would ask when she's free and if she wants to grab lunch/dinner etc. Doing it in person is optimal though
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.