[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MILFs I work as a bank teller in the US and noticed I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1449456767463.gif (624 KB, 259x200) Image search: [Google]
1449456767463.gif
624 KB, 259x200
MILFs

I work as a bank teller in the US and noticed I've been getting lots of compliments from some of the ladies i help but mostly older women (30s-mid 40s) im a 20 something year old guy and never dated or hooked up with a girl older than me but some of these women are damn hot and i feel like i should take advantage of the opportunity. A few in particular are probably interested, from their body language and comments but i dont know how to follow up with it. Should i slide them my number or joke about meeting out of work? Even my boss tells me quite a few seem interested but again i dont know how to make a move since i only see them at work and dont want it to be awkward.

Any advice? Other anons been in a similar situation with older women?
>>
>>17245736
Older women are always flirty with young guys because its funny to see if they get embarassed

Since you're a bank teller I guess you could try to befriend them if they're regular customers or something because you don't want to become the boyfriend of a married woman with three kids. Surely bad for your career.
>>
>>17245883
I figured im nothin too special but at least two of them seem interested but youre right i dont wanna pursue if it'll get me in a shitload of trouble. Its tempting af though some of these ladies aged well

Im already friends or pretty cool with them but being at work its never much more than small talk. Im trying to figure out how i can bring it next level without sounding strange. "Wanna hang out sometime" probably aint gonna fly. Definitely not trying to date either if they have a family but hooking up or a fling would be cash. is there a sly way to get the message across? I wanna be bold and just slip my number on a receipt or somethin but all i can think about is how many ways it could go wrong
>>
>>17246015
You better grill them on if they have a family or not since you may actually go through with it.

If you want to spit some game do it on a dating site. Just not worth it. Im telling you playing it safe is the best because at worst you can buy a hooker with all the money you made not losing your job.
>>
File: 14_year_olds_tick_me_off.jpg (29 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
14_year_olds_tick_me_off.jpg
29 KB, 640x480
>>17246052
Its not like im desperate and cant get laid, ive just been single the past 3-4 months and been thinkin about hooking up with one of these women i keep seeing at work that seem interested. Wheres the fun in just paying for sex? I get its safer than fucking up and losing my job though. Id just hate to miss out on the chance if these milfs really wanna meet outside of work
>>
>>17246122
https://youtu.be/RAtrCbDt75Q?t=2m18s

I enlisted in the Army to meet this man. He proposes that when a man takes a woman on a date he is in fact paying for pussy. His justification? Buying anything -- even a kids meal from mcdonalds can be considered paying for pussy as you are on a date expecting to get laid. Now if currency isn't exchanged by means of goods (anything from gas to meet her to said meal) or transfered directly to a 'prostitute' you are foregoing time you could be working and remember time is money so by definition it is paying for sex.
>>
>>17245736
Dude just go for it and you won't regret it. I slept with woman who was pushing 50 and it was the best sex ever. I was the same as you 'she won't really be interested' blah blah bullshit. Go for it, treat her like you would a chick your own age and don't look back. Trust me it'll be the best thing you ever do.
>>
>>17246144
I know I've heard this argument before. My point is i dont feel like dropping a hundred or so dollars for 30 minutes of sex. Feels empty and theres no real connection or fun involved.

>>17246174
Bruh teach me your ways. How'd you make the move you just said let's go out? Was she from work or family friend?
>>
>>17246493
Pshhh... think bigger guy im talking going international if you have a fetish and want prostitutes

100 USD = 3526.35 THB
= 65.49 RUB
= 776.26 HKD

???
Would you rather a snickers bar every day for 4 years or a kick ass computer
>>
>>17246515
Well im big on travel too, getting ready for my trip to Scandinavia in a few months. Pretty sure itd be easy hooking up out of the country
>>
>>17245736
You're lucky man I wish I worked with a bunch of bank MILFs they'd be gulping cock in the fucking break room one-by-one!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.