[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I graduated high school today. Tomorrow is my first day of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1464846927274.jpg (50 KB, 556x561) Image search: [Google]
1464846927274.jpg
50 KB, 556x561
So I graduated high school today. Tomorrow is my first day of being a NEET, ever. For about three months though as I start school in the fall. What can I do so I don't feel so miserable? I had surgery on my leg and it's not fully healed so I can't get a job. I can still walk around fine though. Just not for 4-8 hours a day straight.
>>
Learn a language, read books, play video games, hang out with friend (though I'm guessing you don't have any)
>>
Simple as this
>don't let days go to waste
>split time between your friends and girlfriend
Few tips
>shower every morning
>eat healthy
>get a cup of coffee every morning and make friends with the bartender at the closest bar
>get a beer in the early afternoon with your buddy and make plans for the night
>get buzzed every night but get wasted every few
>don't spend too much money
>don't trust anyone or take anything seriously
>>
>>17245702
> hang out with friend (though I'm guessing you don't have any)
I do have friends but they're all gonna be busy as fuck with work. We only hang out in the weekends so most days I'm gonna be trapped inside. Will be probably try to learn a computer language (Python maybe)
>>17245712
Good tips, thanks mane.
>tfw drinking age is 21 in america
>>
>>17245718
I'm the guy with the tips from above.

Yeah, I'm a NEET too so I have to manage other people's times.
>when literally everyone is at work I'm at the bar playing darts with the bartender I befriended
>in lunchtime I'll grab a pair of sandwiches or burgers and take them to where a friend is working, keeps me in contact and also feeds them, feels good
>at 11 PM my friends that work as bartenders end shifts so I'll pick em all up and we'll grab a bite and drink a few
>during weekends everyone wants to sleep until the afternoon so I'm alone in the mornings but I take a long bath or a bicycle drive
>I have to maintain contact with 3 friend groups that don't know each other which is keeps me on the run 24/7 but can be exhausting

I think all this could be replaced with just having a cute gf.
>>
>>17245762
That doesn't sound too bad for being a NEET. Visiting friends at work is a nice idea.
>I think all this could be replaced with just having a cute gf.
I only attract landwhales for some reason but yeah I guess that could work too
>>
>>17245777
>That doesn't sound too bad for being a NEET. Visiting friends at work is a nice idea.
Yeah, it isn't but it didn't happen overnight. I used to be a recluse and I'm a recovering anorexia/bulimia patient and that stemmed from abusive parents and depression. I still don't take my friends seriously and force myself to laugh to their normie jokes and just do what they do.
I'm a different person for everyone I know because I pander to their desires and needs, I know a bit about most normie stuff and I always (and this is the most important part) make them feel like their better than me.
>I make the dumb ones feel smart
>I make sure to compliment the ugly ones
>I let everyone win at cards and games
>I make the poor ones feel normal
I can't stand being alone.
>>
>>17245800
Pretty much do the same. Basically a normie out in public.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.