[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That's an annoying question, but does your first maybe childhood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image%3A403149.jpg (56 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image%3A403149.jpg
56 KB, 640x360
That's an annoying question, but does your first maybe childhood love stay in your heart for years? Is it special?
Some anime and manga picture it going, and i don't think it's pure fiction.
Because in childhood we don't hide who we are inside and affections are genuine. It was easier to click with each other. Yeah, when you have the feeling that you're thinking the same it's just.

Either this, or i have no idea why i still remember him. I could date another person but it won't be the same. It may be better, but it will be different, i can't picture it in my head.
How to move on from it entirely? Is it even possible, i keep obsessing over it.
>>
I don't think children are capable of love in the sense of adult romantic relationships, and I think it's abnormal for an adult to hang on to these feelings.
>>
>>17245690
Did you actually compare the two?
Some adult romantic relationships are shallow, superficial and immature so i don't see a problem.

Childhood romance may be immature but at least you are liked for who you are.
>>
>>17245710
You're barely even a person when you're a kid
>>
>>17245710
>Did you actually compare the two?
Um, no? I said they're different and that children aren't capable of loving the same way adults are. And I don't mean all adult relationships either, I mean where two adults truly love each other.
>>
>That's an annoying question, but does your first maybe childhood love stay in your heart for years? Is it special?
no, no
>Because in childhood we don't hide who we are inside and affections are genuine.
what? fuck off pedo
>>
One of my first serious loves has been in my head for the past 6 years. As far as I'm able to tell. I've got a lot longer to go before I have any hope of forgetting about them, provided that ever happens.
>>
Can someone who fucking experienced "clicking" with a person in childhood prove me wrong.
It is not the "long-term commitment marriage" type of relationship, yes, but even not all marriages are this.

It may not be romantic when people become adults it may be as some special bond thing.

I contacted the person i liked recently and it still felt like we were connected, though people grow and part ways.
>>
>>17245767
>Can someone who fucking experienced "clicking" with a person in childhood prove me wrong.
>can someone validate me??

Children are not capable of loving in the same way adults are. You're delusional if you think otherwise, and it certainly sounds like you're fucking nuts.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.