[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
long story short: was getting close with a girl. first she put
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 490x283) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 490x283
long story short:

was getting close with a girl. first she put lots of interest in me. Somehow it started to turn and I gave more effort than she did. Until she's gone pretty cold, but not in ignoring way. Cold in a "if he writes I'll answer, but I won't start"

Asked her out and had lunch.

in the evening a friend of mine called me and told me that she was talking to her roomfriend that she just wants to be friends with me.

She did not tell me that, but like I said, it feels like it. She does not put effort in me. I got confused, cause I was wondering why she did not refuse to eat lunch with me, although she knows that I'm sexually interested in her.

so what to do? it feels like she's playing with me and wants to keep me on fire just pro forma.

Should I ignore her fully? Should I just go cold too and let her do effort and just react to it?
>>
>>17245506
>I got confused, cause I was wondering why she did not refuse to eat lunch with me
Well it doesn't sound like you've actually asked her out on a date, so as far as she's concerned, it was just two friends grabbing lunch

>although she knows that I'm sexually interested in her.
How do you know this?
>>
>>17245506
Yes, she's using you.
>>
Shes probably waiting for an ex to come crawling back to her
>>
>>17245510
I tried multiple times in the past to escalate

>>17245518
fully ignore or let her do the work?
>>
>>17245549
>I tried multiple times in the past to escalate
How?
>>
>>17245555
kino, going for the shy kiss, going for the body tight to body. first she let me do it, and since she went cold she obv. rejected
>>
>she says she just wants to be friends with you
>she acts like a friend would
I don't get it, what's the problem here?
>>
>>17245506
That's historonic or you didn't move sexually quickly enough and that's all she wanted.
>>
>>17245506
Instead of wasting time and energy by playing stupid games, why don't you go find someone who will return your interest?

If you like this girl as a friend and can maintain just a friendship with her without wanting to fuck her then do so. Otherwise don't bother being the one who keeps initiating contact.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.