[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't want a kid, but I have an impregnation fetish. Just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
I don't want a kid, but I have an impregnation fetish. Just a general semen fetish, but more impregnation. I use the patch BC but my boyfriend still is iffy about it. Is there another way?
Sorry if I sound disgusting.
>>
Why the patch? Just due to it's relative ineffectiveness? What's stopping you from just taking birth control and botching that up?
>>
>>17245486
I cannot remember to take pills, and I cannot risk that. I also have a phobia of needles, but I might just use that instead.
I just know that he doesn't trust BC at all, regardless of the type.
Maybe if I change, his thinking will change too.
>>
>>17245496

>I cannot remember to take pills
>I cannot be trusted to maintain birth control effectively
>I have an impregnation fetish and want my boyfriend to cum inside me
>I swear I don't want a baby though, tee tee

Yeah, if I was your boyfriend, I'd be running for the hills right about now
>>
>>17245496
Hm. Well, if you can muster up the courage to get over your fear, injections are a really convenient way to go. Don't need anybody shoving anything up in your business, you go about 3 months between injections, and it's got a 99% effective rate which the 1% is just those with hormonal abnormalities. Much safer than the pill, and none of the side effects either.
>>
>>17245511
I shouldn't be replying, but I am.

It's true I cannot remember to take, but I can take literally anything else. I am on the patch, I have tried the sponge.
Why would I rely myself on something I can't remember just to increase the risks even further.
Just like how people like feet, I like semen, I see nothing wrong.

>having a baby
>2016
great joke friend
>>
>>17245514
My friend was on it and she had no complaints.
I just might try that. It's a small sacrifice for a big reward.
>>
>>17245539
I'd say so. It's a great step for personal growth, as well. It's good to get blood work done occasionally just to make sure everything checks out.

Having your boyfriend being able to fill you to the brim is just a bonus.
>>
>>17245529

My point is: Your boyfriend doesn't trust you. You have to understand that a LOT of girls set traps for guys like this, and they all talk the same kind of game you're talking right now. He's got DANGER alarms going off in his head. He thinks you're trying to trick him into knocking you up. And I kind of think so too.
>>
>>17245478
Convince yourself that you get pregnant from jizzing in the mouth.
>>
File: ff_iud7_f.jpg (32 KB, 660x697) Image search: [Google]
ff_iud7_f.jpg
32 KB, 660x697
>>17245478
Get an IUD. It's an implant they put in your uterus, and depending on what type you get (there's a hormonal and a non-hormonal version) they're good for 5-10 YEARS.

The only downsides are heavier periods for the non-hormonal version, and it can hurt a bit when the doc puts it in.
>>
>>17245511
>>I swear I don't want a baby though, tee tee

> not understanding fetish v reality
>>
>>17245569
>>17245511

It's so weird to see guys freaking out over pregnancy. Getting pregnant is my biggest fear and I have severe guilt after having sex because of it. I dread the thought of carrying it for over half a year and it destroying my mind and body in the process. Men can just pump and flee from responsibility like the rest of the world.
>>
>>17245478
> impregnation fetish
that's called sexuality young man. as far as your body is concerned, that's the only thing it's truly about.
>>
>>17245848
oops, not man, same shit though
>>
>>17245478
If your BF is iffy about it spend some time with me.
I have the same fetish, and I'd love to shoot my hot sperm up into your Fallopian tubes and impregnate you. Hell.. I know it's not possible but I'd do my best in pretending to get you pregnant with a deep anal cream pie, or spurting straight into the back of your throat.
Your BF can watch if he likes...
>>
I just want to let you know I'm the same as you, I'm childfree but have a huge impregnation/cum fetish. I've been on the pill since I was a teen with no problems, though. I have a shit memory but I have a phone alarm that always reminds me.

My suggestion for you would be the implant (lasts 3 years, rod in arm, very safe). It can be expensive but it would take SO MUCH STRESS OFF OF YOU. Plus less visits to the gyno
>>
Thank you all for the advice, and thank you, trolls for bumping the thread, I suppose.

I'll talk about it with my gyno and boyfriend.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.