[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a girl and I need your advice. Thank you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: lN8dSxf.jpg (416 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
lN8dSxf.jpg
416 KB, 2048x1536
Hi everyone

I am a big fan of books.

I have many of the Top 1000 Amazon best selling books in pdf format, and I am searching for few others.

As Piratebay is down, I am not sure what are the options, where can I find to download or upload new 2016 pdf books?

Thank you very much for any suggestions you will have
>>
nobody can help at all?
>>
Nice try FBI bookpolice.
>>
Libgen.io
Have fun
>>
>>17245310
>I am a girl
Fuck off attention slut
Saged
>>
>>17245310
What is google: the post.

torrentz.eu
>>
Are you the grill from the photo? Will you go out with me if I tell you? I need a grill.
>>
The welcome screen on /lit/ has a list of places to get free books.
>>
>>17245310
All right, I've got to ask: What relevance does your gender have, to this particular issue? Do you find that people are, generally, more likely to help, after knowing that you're female?
>>
libgen.io

torrentz.eu

where else?

I'm just sloppy and not knowledgeable.

Thanks for understanding
>>
I see absolutely no links to websites with pdf books on >>>/lit/

Maybe I have no clue where to look?

Thank you
>>
Thank you all for help.

Here are 54 photos with exwife of Johnny Depp to say thank you

http://www.nokenny.co/54-photos-damber-heard-nue-fappening.html
>>
Opie just a word of advice: I learned long ago to never state your gender here unless absolutely necessary (as in health/anatomy related questions or questions where it's relevant to know your gender in a relationship thread)
>>
>>17245310
post feet and I will help you
>>
Sup
>>
>>17245711
Hello
>>
"The Queen's Blade" by TC Southwell. Synopsis is basically about a calous, apathetic assassin that's amazing at his job. I read all six books within a week, you'll love it.
>>
>>17245413
Kickass torrents
>>
>>17245723
oh shit it's Ben "Race War Now" Garrison
>>
>>17245310
Tell me a good book to read to small children. Something that will instill good values in them.
>>
>>17246811
Ten little niggers.
>>
>>17246811
How an Economy Grows and Why It Crashes
>>
>>17246811
The Bible
>>
File: atwl.png (141 KB, 301x361) Image search: [Google]
atwl.png
141 KB, 301x361
>>
>>17246811
Mien kampf
>>
>>17245310
Why is it relevant to your question that you´re a girl?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.