[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just took a depression test and got these results. how fucked am i?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
just took a depression test and got these results. how fucked am i?
>>
>>17245295
Where did you take it?
>>
>>17245295
How about you go to a doctor instead of using an online test that holds little to know value?
>>
>>17245299
http://www.depressedtest.com/
>>
>>17245302
too lazy to do that. i'm only asking for opinions about my situation. not recommendadions on what i'm supposed to do.
>>
>>17245295
>I took a facebook quiz, how depressed am I?
Fuck off, idiot.
>>
>>17245295
Obviously you need to speak to a psychologist.

My experiance with psychologists is that theyre pretty good at what they do. The world has made men of them, and they really can offer you ideas that you havent thought of, and new ways of thinking to break you out of your rut, and not just medication.

Atleast, thats the best case scenario.
>>
File: Screenshot_5.png (11 KB, 359x258) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_5.png
11 KB, 359x258
>>17245295
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.