[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is wrong with people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: photo.png (3 MB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
3 MB, 1632x1224
>At bar with the wife
>Meet a cute college girl
>A little young for us but seems into us
>Pile into a lyft together
>Making out in the backseat on the way to our place
>Have another drink
>Move to the bedroom
>Things going fine
>She asks if we have lube
>Tell her its in the top dresser drawer
>She freezes and says "what the fuck"
>Freaks out that theres a pistol in a holster in the drawer
>We all get dressed
>She leaves, won't even let us call her a cab

Am I just completely out of step, or did she overreact?
>>
>>17245099
Overreacted indeed.
Some people just don't handle guns very well, unfortunately.
>>
>>17245108
This. City folks only see guns when they're getting robbed, or on the news when they're heating about people being killed. A lot of people are super uncomfortable around them, never mind the fact that as a male, (assuming she is unskilled) you could have easily choked her to death with your bare hands or stabbed her with a kitchen knife.
>>
Meet the left's form of gun-cowardice. The right's form is different (tending more toward hoarding as opposed to over-avoidance), but is no less pervasive or destructive.
>>
>>17245099
wait does this mean you go to a bar pursuing a three way and your wife is ok with it?
>>
>>17245138
Why wouldn't she be?
>>
>>17245138
this is what he wanted people to get to in the first place. your the first to humor him.
>>
>>17245099
>What the fuck is wrong with people?
>Both you and your wife cheating on each other at the same time with the same person
call it a three way and it's a ok
>>
Eh. You should expect this kind of thing if you make a habit of picking up young strangers from the bar. It'd be an overreaction if she KNEW you, but she's in a vulnerable position already, and she saw a weapon. I wouldn't hold it against her
>>
>>17245167
cheating is unconsensual
its not cheating if both parties are okay with it
>>
>>17245167
How the hell could you even consider a three-way to be cheating? It's agreed upon and participated in, by both parties. No one gets cheated, hence not cheating.
>>
File: image.jpg (257 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
257 KB, 1280x720
I wouldn't blame her. She's paranoid, and I can really get that. If I saw a gun I would immediately jump to conclusions that you were going to kill me. It's not that I'm against guns or anything, just paranoid.

Don't think too much of it
>>
>>17245175
This. There is such thing as serial killer couples
>>
>>17245175
This. It doesn't really matter if it was logical. It would be "polite" if she didn't acknowledge it, but seeing it made her realize how vulnerable she was, how little she knew you, and that turned her right off.
If she was a new friend who came over for coffee, and abruptly left after seeing the gun, yeah. That's an overreaction. But when having stranger sex, there's no real going back when you have the feeling of being unsafe.
>>
File: beatnik_doctor_george_costanza.jpg (12 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
beatnik_doctor_george_costanza.jpg
12 KB, 250x250
>>17245099
She didn't overreact. She felt like there was a possible dangerous situation ahead and avoided it like any life-valuing human would have.

You realize you put your gun and the lube in the same drawer, right? Did you realize that this is basically a recipe for a violent or deadly, sex-related crime scene? Because it is... While having sex, you pull out the gun, take her to a shady place and boom, darkness forever.

That isn't a possibility people would condone. Even assuming you're sane, the possibility of her dying after having sex would have remained.

ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE SWINGING FOR A THREE WAY, OMFG... I'm writing this after the rest of the post because after looking back at the OP, I only just realized that you AND YOUR WIFE were hooking up with a woman. That's so much worse. After finding the gun, things didn't look like a three-way, it looked like a 2v1 situation.

Let me put a similar, male-centric scenario on the table for you.
>Have a few drinks. Tipsy.
>Getting steamy with a girl
>You both get a ride to her place
>She wants sum fuck
>You forgot your condoms though
>She tells you she keeps condoms in the first drawer
>Open drawer
>You see the condoms as expected, and a couple pairs of fuzzy handcuffs. Kinky.
>You also see a bunch of needles as well
>You think 'she wouldn't poke holes into the condoms, would she?'
>Nahhh, it's probably okay
>You also see a kitchen knife.
>Now you can't help but think she's batshit crazy and violently attempting to get impregnated...

But actually just likes to sew and uses the knife to cut thread sometimes, as she always loses her scissors. She's totally sane, too. Didn't look like it for a second, though.

TL;DR: I think it's fine to own a gun if you're a sane human being. You just need to understand when and how to introduce that fact to a person that's inexperienced or uncomfortable with it. Maybe hide your gun elsewhere if you invite people over...?
>>
>>17245099
Wait, you invite some kid for a threesome with you wife and ask "what is wrong with people" next?

Am I the only one in this thread that is freaked by this?
Seriously, what the fuck?
>>
>>17245150
fair enough. I was just making sure I understood what was going on.
i fell for the troll
>>
>>17245337
>That isn't a possibility people would condone.
That isn't a possibility sane people would even find plausible.
>>
What a nice bait thread. Really outdone yourself with this one. It's like 5 baits all rolled into one.
>>
>>17245337

>makes a decent, logical point in the first 2 sentences
>proceeds to ramble on fruitlessly for an hour, hurling every piece of his credibility in the trash

Costanza yourself, man
>>
I understand where she's coming from completely. I'd maybe be freaked too if I was a girl in a strangers place and came across a gun. You never know these days. People are fucked up and horror stories are always on the news. Sorry though OP it's not your fault.
>>
>>17245099
Fuck the girl, you're the moron for giving a perfect stranger access to your loaded guns.
I bet you're just the type of retard that treats them like a toy and only has them around because they're "so badass bruh".

Eat a fucking bullet retard.
>>
>>17245473
Eh, truth be told they're all in the safe except for the one in the nightstand. We weren't exactly planning on picking someone up when we went out last night. Still, you make a fair point, I should have moved it before anyone came into the bedroom. In my defense, I was kinda drunk and a 22 year old had her hand on my dick while she was kissing my wife, so I fully admit my judgement was impaired. Not a defense, but a mitigating factor.
>>
>>17245099
People always say that (especially as a woman) you have to take precautions to protect yourself.

She doesn't know you or your wife. She is alone in your house, already outnumbered. You have a weapon. It's totally reasonable for her to remove herself from that precarious position asap.

Put your gun in a different draw.
>>
>>17245603
>People always say that (especially as a woman) you have to take precautions to protect yourself.

I get that but she went home with a tatted up 250 pound powerlifter and his wife, then went looking for lube, I kinda feel like she'd already decided I was safe. Someone who has 150 pounds on your doesn't really need a weapon.
>>
Kill yourself
>>
>>17245632

Evidently, for whatever reason, she wasn't feeling it anymore when she saw the gun. What do you want us to do about it? As others have said before, she was a total stranger, she got spooked, it happens. Easy come easy go, mate.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.