[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just want some advice on what is wrong with my tooth, have a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2016-06-11-20-06-41.png (1020 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-11-20-06-41.png
1020 KB, 1080x1920
Just want some advice on what is wrong with my tooth, have a fair idea that it's dead. And yes I have already made an appointment for a denstist before anyone suggests it. I was eating a burger and my tooth cracked and a piece broke off, when I got another piece broke off and the picture is what it looks like now. I just want an idea of what to expect when I go to the dentist.
>>
>>17245073
Post more proof it's yours
>>
>>17245073
well theyre either gonna fill it which will be painful. or they will pull it, which may or may not be painful.
>>
File: IMAG0810.jpg (818 KB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0810.jpg
818 KB, 1520x2688
>>17245077
>>
File: IMAG0817.jpg (759 KB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0817.jpg
759 KB, 1520x2688
>>17245077
>>
I'm going to be a successful doctor and learn to repress my emotional reaction when I see images like this one. I can do this. I'm going to be a successful doctor and learn to repress my emotional reaction when I see images like this one. I can do this. I'm going to be a successful doctor and learn to repress my emotional reaction when I see images like this one. I can do this. I'm going to be a successful doctor and learn to repress my emotional reaction when I see images like this one. I can do this. I'm going to be a successful doctor and learn to repress my emotional reaction when I see images like this one. I can do this. I'm going to be a successful doctor and learn to repress my emotional reaction when I see images like this one. I can do this. I'm going to be a successful doctor and learn to repress my emotional reaction when I see images like this one. I can do this. I'm going to be a successful doctor and learn to repress my emotional reaction when I see images like this one. I can do this. I'm going to be a successful doctor and learn to repress my emotional reaction when I see images like this one. I can do this. I'm going to be a successful doctor and learn to repress my emotional reaction when I see images like this one. I can do this. I'm going to be a successful doctor and learn to repress my emotional reaction when I see images like this one. I can do this. I'm going to be a successful doctor and learn to repress my emotional reaction when I see images like this one. I can do this. I'm going to be a successful doctor and learn to repress my emotional reaction when I see images like this one. I can do this.
>>
>>17245073
Well they'll most likely offer you two options:
>Clean the root canal and fill the tooth to preserve it
>Pull the tooth out
The first option will be more expensive, but you get to keep your tooth. I also don't think it's *dead*, because unless the nerve of the tooth has been killed off with medication - you'll still feel pain.
>>
>>17245073
How often do you brush your teeth? Does it hurt?
I don't see how this could happen.
>>
>>17245073
This happened me after being exposed to shitty community dentist for my whole life (i was 12 at the time). If it hurts, its not dead... If it doesnt hurt, it could be either.
But this anon is pretty right on the money >>17245266
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.