[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boyfriend problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 778x586) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 778x586
I don't like my boyfriend anymore but we're still together. I honestly do like him as a person and the fact that neither of us has many friends makes me think we are mostly just depending on eachother because we're both lonely. We've been together 2 years and I can barely kiss him without feeling so guilty and wrong. Would it be too much to ask for us to just be good friends? am I a bad person for even thinking this??? Aaaaaaaaa
>>
>>17244931
>Would it be too much to ask for us to just be good friends?

probably. it doesn't usually happen.

just dump him, don't be a dick.
>>
>>17244936
fuckin, this.

stop wasting peoples time. i was more pissed that my girlfriend acted distant for a week before we had "the talk". if youre done then open your face so we can move the fuck on.
>>
End it before shit gets worse, because it may get really bad. And no to friends at this point at least for some time, just dump him, don't waste his lifetime, just think that he deserves someone who wants him, not a pretend game.
>>
>>17244943
>>17244936
Okay, it's just that he's pretty sensitive but honesty seems to be the best policy in this case
>>
>>17244931
>I don't like my boyfriend anymore but we're still together.
lol
>>
>>17244970
Why is that lol???? We've been together a long time, I'm not going to throw it all away the very moment I stop feeling things for him
>>
>>17244997
Why don't you like him anymore? Did he do something or did you just grow apart?

If you're looking for someone to talk you into staying with him you probably won't find it here. Relationship aren't romance novels. They're hard work and the honey moon phase always fades. If you want to save your relationship try talking to him. Tell him you're starting to get bored. Go do some new activities together, try different things in bed, list ten things you like about him everyday. Put in work to remind yourself of why you loved him to begin with. If your mother made you mad would you just stop talking to her forever or try to let it go and keep loving her? A serious partner should be like family, able to be mad or bored occasionally and still stay together until things change.

If the effort is too much for you then move on and break up like everyone said. Either way you have to actively do something, not just sit around and wait for things to change on their own.
>>
I posted this somewhere else, I'll post it again.

Watch this, anon:

https://youtu.be/Q1LVUE-8ZVg
>>
>>17244931
Reality: He will prolly get madz when you say anything to question your relationship. Best way is to cut him off completely. That avoids him feeling like you dont like him but feel the need to be nice to him cause hes a pussy. Even if thats not true (as far as you know) thats what he might feel,

Its the sad truf, dump him and get new friends on your own... Of course there are times when "can we be just friends" works, but thats only when the subjects are a bit special and no one likes the other especially anymore
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.