[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need some gift advice for girlfriend. Any ideas?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160522_1926.jpg (49 KB, 450x800) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160522_1926.jpg
49 KB, 450x800
Need some gift advice for girlfriend. Any ideas?
>>
>>17244898
What does she like?
>>
Kitten.
>>
>>17244898
Let her watch while you fuck an inferior, but cute, younger guy in the ass! So she knows you're the true alpha.
>>
>>17244901
Music and horses immediately come to mind.

>>17244902
Already has two.

>>17244904
She'd actually like that but I've made it pretty clear to her that's not happening
>>
A short trip would always get me excited af. The best gifts are the ones where you get to spend quality time together.
>>
It's always nice to get something personal. Try to recall conversations you've had and things she might have mentioned liking. It doesn't have to even be anything expensive if you arrange it as a proper surprise or something. Once I gave my gf just a box of her favorite candies, but hid them and made her this puzzle game all around the town she had to figure out before finding it.
>>
>>17244922
Good advice, problem is we are long distance atm and I'm coming to visit.
>>
jewelry
lingerie
>>
>>17244898
Wear a penis extender; wrap it in wrapping paper; whip it out; take her to the bedroom; turn off the lights and make her think you're Chad.
>>
How much does she like horses? Horseshoe earrings come to mind if she really likes horses.
>>
>long distance

lol
>>
>>17244912
Buy her a musical horse you bastard. Only the most magnificent steed will do.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.