[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I an alcoholic? Saturday 6/6: 7 beers Sunday: 3 beers, 0.2l
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Alcohol_problem.png (146 KB, 628x423) Image search: [Google]
Alcohol_problem.png
146 KB, 628x423
Am I an alcoholic?

Saturday 6/6: 7 beers
Sunday: 3 beers, 0.2l of Vodka
Monday: 0.3l of Vodka
Tuesday: 2 beers, 0.2l of vodka
Wednesday: 5 beers
Thursday: 0.4l of Vodka
Friday: 0.2l of Vodka + 2 beers
Saturday: 1 beer, 0.2l of vodka (to be continued...)
>>
>>17244815
yeah probz
>>
Yes, definitely.
>>
If you ever have to think about whether or not you're doing something too much, then you're probably doing it too much.
>>
>>17244815
what's the point of drinking, if you're gonna drink laughable amounts like that? you're fucking up your liver, work up towards an addiction and don't get anything in return. better drop it completely or limit your drinking to 7 times per month instead of week, but drink at least a bottle of hard liquor each time.
>>
>>17244815
You're not an alcoholic until you're drunk all the time.
>>
Easy to know:
Try to not drink for 2 weeks.
Not even a beer.
If you can: you're not (but seriously man... slow down with alcohol)
If you can't: yes, you are an alcoholic, find someone close to help you and/or go to AA.

Good luck
>>
i would say yes.

you should really try to put your health first! all that beer is really bad for you, it also ages you quicker and makes your skin dry out and be uglier. is that what you want?

I also like drinking because I have social anxiety and it acts as a social lubricant.. BUTTTTTTT... I have like a couple drinks a week with my boyfriend (once a week probably on average, ill have like three drinks maybe), and I easily decline drinks/say I don't wanna drink more because I don't want premature aging. that works for me, try it (it also makes you fat!)
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.