[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi everyone , kinda stupid question but can a girl get pregnant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: o_o.jpg (20 KB, 493x402) Image search: [Google]
o_o.jpg
20 KB, 493x402
Hi everyone , kinda stupid question but can a girl get pregnant from precum?
>>
>>17244735
yes you idiot you literally learned that in any sex ed health class you took after like 5th fucking grade you fucking moron
>>
>>17244735
Short answer: yes.
>>
>>17244735
sex is like basketball, you dribble before you shoot.
>>
>>17244742

Long answer: It's kind of unlikely. Precum itself does not contain sperm. If you had an orgasm earlier, and started fucking again right afterwards, there might be leftover sperm in your urethra that would get mixed in with the precum.

But if you took a piss between Round 1 and Round 2, you probably washed away all of the leftover sperm, and your precum would not be able to get anyone pregnant
>>
>>17244735
Long answer: yes, but it's not very likely. It can become more likely if you came sometime before you had sex and didn't pee in between. Also, why did you think it was a good idea to have unprotected sex?
>>
>>17244752
Are you me?
>>
>>17244758

That depends; are you me?
>>
>>17244763
I am you
>>
>>17244735
yes
>>
File: oshitwaddup.jpg (42 KB, 712x422) Image search: [Google]
oshitwaddup.jpg
42 KB, 712x422
>>17244766
>>
People struggle to get pregnant at the best of times. So while there is always a chance, it's usually so insignificant it's not even worth worrying about.

If you make a habit of it on a daily basis though... the odds tend to stack against you. If it's a one time deal, you're fine man.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.