[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cryonics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (121 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
121 KB, 1280x720
Okay /adv/, I want to kill myself and get cryo(ge)nically frozen, 100% serious.

What would be a good place to start? I remember reading somewhere that it's about US $ 40k, but I'm not even sure who to contact, where to go

I should mention that I'm in Germany, not the US

Is killing myself with Nembutal a good way for getting cryopreserved after? (I only want my head preserved)

Also, what financial investments should I make so I'll wake up with some preferably mad dosh
>>
>>17244732
First consultant with your primary care physician. Tell him this. He'll refer you to a psychiatrist who will refer you to a loony bin.
>>
>>17244779
Fuck off.
>>
>>17244779

this

you need help
>>
>>17244779
>>17244816
Kek. You can't be cryogenically preserved if you are this salty ;^)
>>
I'm not sure how you'd make sure they wouldn't just stuff you, and then turn on the freezer whenever your family wanted to stop by.

Seems like a good way to rob people.
>>
>>17244816
>I want to invest in cryogenics
>Why would you want to do that?
>So my life years from now will be so much better
>But you don't even have a life now
>...
>>
>>17244829
But I'm not salty, just telling your spergy ass to fuck off :^P
>>
>>17244835
Don't worry anon, being a doctor you have to have SOME smarts about you, so the likelihood of one saying cringeworthy pseudo-witty bs like that is distant
>>
>>17244732
Cryonics is lip service to families and frightened terminally ill people atm. There's no way we can currently unfreeze the humans we have frozen, and it's possible our current popsicles will never return to life as tech progresses.

The best freezing we have is still heal poisonous and will require nano machines to revive a person.
>>
>>17245308
>heal poisonous

*hella poisonous, autocorrect.
>>
>>17244732
http://waitbutwhy.com/2016/03/cryonics.html
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.