[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
talking to girls in public places
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: satan.jpg (16 KB, 314x302) Image search: [Google]
satan.jpg
16 KB, 314x302
How do you start a conversation with a girl?

I sometimes jog at the park or am at the mall and I see a girl that I want to talk to, but they are walking somewhere or doing something.

How do I approach and start a conversation?

How do I know its appropriate?
>>
>>17244715
It is not appropriate.
If someone is busy doing something, don't approach them. Let them mind their own business.
If they are not too busy (for example on public transport, or waiting their turn for something) you can talk to them, but break the ice with an excuse and a smile, and understand if they're not in a talkative mood (not smiling, short answers, cold in general).

You can meet people at any sort of social event, at your school or at work, doing sports, through your hobbies. No need to bother people.
>>
>>17244724
I don't go to social events. I don't even know where any are. You mean like a bar? You need friends to go to a bar, and I don't have any.

I just want to start a conversation with a girl, but I don't know where it is appropriate I guess, or what to say.
>>
>>17244750
Then make some friends. Use meetup, follow courses about things you're interested in, go to classes, join a sport team, whatever.
There are a thousand appropriate ways to meet people. Bothering them isn't.

Talking is appropriate when the situation is social, I listed you some examples above. It is not appropriate when they're minding their business and you're interrupting them. You can talk to them about literally anything, and the best way to start a conversation is saying hello, smiling and introducing yourself.
>>
>>17244791
I don't want friends, I just want to fuck pussy
>>
>>17244814
You need friends. Loners don't get laid.
>>
>>17244814

And this is why they don't want to talk to you
>>
>>17244814

Hire a prostitute, then. If this is your attitude, why the fuck do you think they'd give it up for free?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.