[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /adv/ I have never actually posted here but I figure I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1465615739117.jpg (58 KB, 640x728) Image search: [Google]
1465615739117.jpg
58 KB, 640x728
Hello /adv/ I have never actually posted here but I figure I could really use some honest, good advice and /b/ obviously isn't the place for that.

To preface this I should be upfront and say I am transgender, I am transitioning from a male to a female and am in the third month of doing so. I know I could probably find a boy who liked me well enough but I honestly am not attracted to men, I am attracted to women and I feel as if I am never going to find a girl who is ok with who I am. Where do I meet a girl that would be ok with who I am? I feel if I go to gay bars the women there would want a biological woman and I still look pretty masculine so I might attract the wrong gender. I have never had real good luck with dating sites, they just don't work out for me. I have heard church is a great place to meet girls but I do not think I would exactly be welcome in a church or by church people due to what I am doing.

So /adv/ What should I do? Where should I start? Are there any other places that would be good to meet other girls at that would be Ok with me?
>>
I don't know exactly where you would go about meeting people who would be into you romantically.. I'm just letting you know there are people who will have no issue with you being trans. I have never dated a trans person but I definitely would.. Doesn't bother me in the slightest.
I personally am not out in public all that much.. I'm nocturnal for the most part and am not big on bars.. My frequented places are abandoned houses and forests and parks.. Not exactly the best places for meeting new people.. I'd guess online is your best bet or find local bars in your town that have a more LGBT friendly atmosphere. Best of luck OP.
>>
>>17244773
Kind of what I thought. I feel like if people want a man they will just date a man, if they want a woman they will date one.

I really don't fit in to either category and I hate being alone.
>>
>>17244793
Online mostly. You could try moving to a gay area, like western MA or a big city, as there are guaranteed to be a bunch of trans people/queers there. Avoid the south.

All the churches in my town have black lives matters and big queen rainbow flags on them.

>>17244793
thats not true at all. im super pretty (female) and i have a thing for mtfs
>>
>>17244793
Well like I said I'm not exactly the most social person around.. So I don't know exactly what most people go for when looking for a partner. But like I said, I would have no issue dating someone who is trans.
Being alone can be super shitty. Perhaps go to events you enjoy as well.. Small local music shows are good for meeting people.
>>
>>17244812
I live in the bible belt. I am too broke to move to a new town. I barely make enough to keep my head up now.
>>
File: 1465618497620.gif (2 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1465618497620.gif
2 MB, 300x300
>>17244828
I feel like when I meet someone and tell them I am trans it will just destroy any relationship I had thus far with the person. I have a few friends that know, some coworkers too, but I m not "out" so to speak yet and living full time.
>>
bump?
>>
first off OP
you're not a transgender, you're mentally ill
before you start spouting /pol/ or whatever the fuck, know that the first stage of curing yourself of a mental disorder is actually seeking help

mental issues are like normal diseases, you don't treat them they fuck you up. people love to downplay shit like traumas and depression but the reality is that a psychiatrist is a trained professional that can help you with any mental issues you are having. please seek professional help.
>>
There are many men who would give trans women a chance, but you'll have a harder time with women. IMO your best bet is with a trans man or trans woman because they already know what's up.

Good luck!
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.