[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sad Boi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Had a LDR with my gf. We started strong, but as time went by well...u know. One day, she didnt replied to my texts for two whole days. One night, she texted to me saying "sorry, i cant do this. can i give up?". I surprisingly took it well and was fine for a few weeks. Then I asked how she was doing and she told me she had a new bf :,) (hello darkness my old friend) anyway, im sad now and i dont know how to handle it. Any advice?

P.S Sorry grammar bad if
>>
She had a real boyfriend for a while bruh. She just didn't know how to tell you.
>>
>>17244620
Hmmm...maybe :/
>>
>>17244624
No, that's what happens. LDRs with people you haven't met seem fun, until you meet someone in the real world who your attracted to and you can touch. Suddenly the work, restrictions and lack of physical intimacy that comes with a LTR seems really silly/not worth it.
>>
>>17244615
Download grindr and get your buttfucked by someone who resembles your ideal friend. That will kill the inner demons.
>>
>>17245127
Interdasting. Will try it Anon.
>>
>>17244615

yeah honestly LDR don't work. its stupid! if youre with someone for a while and you have to go long distance, you probably should make it so you don't have to (they go with you or you go with them) it just like doesn't work usually.. and its like dating a ghost

honestly, forget this girl tho. she probably wasn't very loyal, so you dodged a bullet. find someone better... you will. if she did cheat on you or something, the guy she was with is probably scummy if he knew she had a gf. they wont last. move on, and do better. good luck! don't be sad, this is just one little chapper in ur life.
>>
>>17245966
Thanks. That really helped me. You're right, there's plenty of fish in the sea :D
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.