[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to improve my aim in vidya games from a skill based level
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: widowmaker3.png (582 KB, 600x895) Image search: [Google]
widowmaker3.png
582 KB, 600x895
How to improve my aim in vidya games from a skill based level alone? I turned off mouse acceleration / have low sens but I still find myself getting fucked by strafers and my genuine retardation when it comes to accurate, precise aiming.
>>
Short answer: Practice

CS:GO have some good flick maps that you can just sit in and practice reactions.

General aim just comes with time.
>>
Depends on the game... for counter-strike style games:
- Keep your mouse to the side you're turning towards
- Never keep your mouse in the middle of two spots, you'll be fucked from both. Just aim at one, then the other, keep switching.
- Try to have some awareness of where the enemies might be going and which sections are clear.
- Check common spots.
- Don't rush to fire too much, it's better to have shots going towards their head/body than it is having them going into space.
>>
Practice pretty much and prediction.
>>
>>17244196
Play like 3 hours of sniping with the intent to practice not the intent to won
You should get the basic feel after that.
>>
>>17244196
Why? Why turn gaming into a chore?
>>
>>17244196
Just play melee
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.