[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My advice to you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: L'incal-noir_plop.jpg (142 KB, 1205x1600) Image search: [Google]
L'incal-noir_plop.jpg
142 KB, 1205x1600
the internet, and especially this place, is a dark pit of complete social isolation that annihilates critical thinking and feeds you lies meant to enrage you and further distrust the outside while cutting all you connections to reality.

escape this shit
>>
>>17244189
>the internet, and especially this place, is a dark pit of complete social isolation that annihilates critical thinking and feeds you lies meant to enrage you and further distrust the outside while cutting all you connections to reality.

Said a man on the internet.
>>
>>17244189
>annihilates critical thinking and feeds you lies meant to enrage you and further distrust the outside
It helps if you're not mentally ill to begin with.
>>
>>17244189
>escape this shit

to...?
>>
Nope. It actually helped me with critical thinking. You just need to avoid taking things here as holy truths.
>>
better one:

escape 4chan BECAUSE IT'S AN ENORMOUS WASTE OF TIME
>>
>>17244189
Aw, and we've always liked you so much.
>>
>>17244486
Says someone on 4chan
>>
you were NOT supposed to take this place seriously. problem being, too many idiots populated it, and now, it's difficult to see who is being ironic, and who is simply retarded.

but yeah, even if was as I described, you still get caught in this retarded game.
>>
>>17244189
>the internet, and especially this place, is a dark pit of complete social isolation that annihilates critical thinking and feeds you lies meant to enrage you and further distrust the outside while cutting all you connections to reality.
This place is worse than many, no doubt about it, but come on; it's not like we're Reddit or Tumblr or anything.

Well, except for /pol/ and /r9k/. They are Reddit or Tumblr or anything. But the rest of this place, no.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.