[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All right Advice i have a fun one for you. I recently left home
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
All right Advice i have a fun one for you. I recently left home for Japan serving my country in the United States Navy. I had a girlfriend of two years. She ended it on May 15th telling me we would try to fix our relationship when i get back home July. I try everything to get her just to talk to me. When we talk we fix all our problems. In a span of two weeks she already has a new boyfriend and i find out from my brother. I tell everyone everything. I am not myself and this point i am hate fueled rage. Finally someone confessed to doing shit with her in September (let me just say i came back home in October and we hung out and i am NOW hearing about it). The guy is very sorry and says they were both drunk. I instantly send the screenshot over to here. Got ya bitch.jpg. She facetimes me and starts crying and says she was sexually abused by this guy and all his friends have been harassing her the past year. I now feeling absolutely awful. I very much thought about suicide (that shit happened on my watch.) She doesnt want to tell anyone because she was underage drinking and it happened so long ago she didnt want to bring it up. I agree to keep it a secret. I still want to kill the guy. So any way, we start talking as friends, but i feel we need to move on. So i stop talking to her and she ends up texting me and saying we should talk. We end up talking and she tells me dating this guy was a mistake and she still wants me. I agree. I take a lot of time to set up times to call (14 hour difference). It is going smashing. I felt like i was on clouds. She told me she was going to dump the guy and be with me. About 3 days pass and we are still cherry and my brother sends me screenshots of her flirting with the guy she is going to dump. I am like why the fuck are you leading him on? She says "i dont know anymore" i then decide to stop talking to her. This guy has been in her life for a month. She cant fuckin decide. I would have given this girl anything. So what should i do?
>>
When i go on leave what should i do? Should i see her? Should i ignore her? What should i do. Picture related. When we were happy.
>>
>>17244154
Let's give her the benefit of the doubt and be charitable. With you away and other guys showing her attention, she's confused. She cares about you but you're not there and they are. So she's confused.

Your best bet is not to keep much invested in this relationship, while you leave her alone to figure out what she wants. Leave the door open, but give yourself the freedom to look around and don't assume you'll want to go back to her.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 750x310) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 750x310
>>17244170
i guess. But she told me we would be married. She has said so much shit to me. The lies. Everything. I dont think i want it back, but then again i want her so bad. This feeling is killing. Poc related what she told me about a month back.
>>
>>17244175
Girls (and guys) say all kinds of shit. Saying shit is easy.

Hell, maybe she even meant it when she said it.

But the reality of the situation right now should show you how much all of that means.

I don't have much advice regarding how to proceed, OP, but I will say that this is something everyone needs to learn. Always be prepared to lose anyone in your life, and never invest so much of yourself in someone that you'll be broken when it happens.
>>
>>17244154
Oldfag anon here. Married and divorced. Bitch played the guilt tears card on you OP. She cheated and is trying to justify her actions through her claims.

You need to drop this cunt, which is a shame to say because she does look like decent waifu material. But loyalty and honesty go a long way and those that are willing to abuse and breaking are hyper prone to doing it again and again.

You're going to have to take some seriously harsh steps to wash this outa your system. Tabula rasa. Wipe the slate clean. And it's going to take you a while to get over it. Best advice I can offer for coping is if you have buds, go...do things. Live life and enjoy their comradare. Do Not post or gloat on facebook about how much better you're doing. Do not contact her. Block all points of communication with her.

Move on.
>>
>>17244276
wow fuck. thank you.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.