[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me Please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 0redmoon-728x400.jpg (67 KB, 728x400) Image search: [Google]
0redmoon-728x400.jpg
67 KB, 728x400
Hey /adv/. I really need help this time. Story is greentext and pretyped this chronicles most of the last 7 or 8 days.
>Been single for about 5 years 22 now.
>I work really hard, 2 jobs and have my own car.
> Pretend to be happy and am never rude to anyone just keep to myself and my small group of friends
> Get desperate and tired of crying myself to sleep at night
> I am tired of being alone want someone I can make feel special and hold hands with and all that shit.
> Decide to pray and ask for forgiveness and ask for god to bring someone into my life (stupid I know)
> literally 24 hours later (Thursday)Im omw home from work
> stop at gas station to get Gatorade and fill up tank
> "hey anon is that you"?
>its girl from high school my friend used to date.
>kinda glad to see her dont think much of it
> asks me if im going to the local convention
> Tell her im going on Saturday
> says she wants to hang out
> yay super excited new friend. Invite her over to 420blz it on Friday night since shes staying nearby.(her female friend came with)
> end up flirting with each other and I massaged her feet. Just touchy feely it was adorable. (Super sold on going to con with her now)
>tell her I was always super jealous of Anon. (Her x)( I really was she was adorable in HS and she still is)
>Go to con with her there's like 2 other guys there.
> Feel stupid for thinking I was anything special to her (shes just a hoe I thought)
> end up dipping at 8 after seeing the other guy hold her hand.
> tell her I didnt feel well and it was hot as fuck that day so i really didn't
> she messages me in the morning and asks if I wanna go on last day. I say yes because im a fucking retard.
> end up going... decide fuck it gonna be alpha as fuck.
>(forgot to mention she told me that she told this guy she wasn't interested in a relationship)
> so last day of the con. Were just roaming around trying to find somewhere to smoke in this crowded ass place.
>>
> find parking garage with stairs that go down "brown level"
> end up smoking and having a blast with her (shes laughing and smiling I was focused only on her)
>go back to the con and sit down while this fucking guy is touching her and saying "please" I was getting mad but I kept saying be cool be cool to myself
> started playing footsies with Her. She totally digged it and started rubbing my leg. Tried to put her foot in my lap but they could see. (We got alcohol to afterwards)
> end up getting sushi and heading back to the other side of
....town
>her friend was dropping us all off because I wanted to drink because I didnt get to the night before and the other 2 didnt have cars
> had messaged her and asked if she wanted to hang out at my place and she said yes ( super fucking excited and nervous af)
> gets to my room sees all my weab shit and comments on the chobits wall scroll i have saying how awesome it was.
> Realize now that I have her alone how fucking beautiful this girl is.
>we start cuddling while watching h3h3 or whatever
>gradually get more and more intimate
>looking her in the eyes while I tease her.
> she gets super nervous and says she isn't used to the affection.
>shit gets real. We start making out and shes literally like sucking on my tongue and deepthroating my hands
>she then gets up and straight up starts sucking my cock.
> shes worshipping it
> cant cum for whatever reason she says she wants to fuck.
> Cant get erection... (FML)
> end up eating out girl and just cuddling for the night (we assumed it was the alcohol)
>"anon I had a great time" " no one ever shows me this much affection"
> drop her off.
> fast forward at work the next morning....
>>
At work the next morning..
> Cant focus for shit have this girl on my mind
> oh fuck she texted me "what time do you get off work"
> 5..why?
> says shes gonna be on my side of town until 7.
> I insist that she hangs out at my place again and ill drive her to drop her off.
>she agrees
>we were talking about "netflix and chill" the day before so I put on Forest Gump and we just cuddled. It was nice
> I teased her slowly and finally we got into it. Kissing and touching and smiling and... we talked to.
> This is it... this is what ive been missing
>cant get hard again. .. wtf is wrong with me.
> I got semi-hard when she sucked me but couldn't keep it hard inside her V
> Decide im not taking her home until she either cums in my hands or in my mouth
> held her gently and kissed her like she was the only girl in the world
> played with her clit and pinched it for about 10 minutes never been so happy to do something for someone
> she then held me super tight and yelled "anon" while she was Cumming.
> I was...in disbelief that anything like this could ever happen to me
> we talked and cuddled and flirted then she started sucking my cock again like no joke. .. she put in work letting me pull her head down onto my cock by her hair deepthroating... never recieved head with such passion. It got to a point where no matter how amazing it felt I knew I wasnt gonna cum. I wasnt even close.
>>
Not even close. .
> we make out and cuddle a little more
> we then decide to smoke and afterwards she said she wants me to take her home.
> lit af but im good to drive stoned always am
> driving her her home(about 35mins) we hold hands the whole way and she was grabbing my leg to.
> get to her place open the door for her kiss her and that was the night.
>we make plans to go out again Wednesday
> text all day at work totally spacing out and excited to hear from her.
> told her I really liked her and her personality super excited and happy.
> part of me knows this is all to good to be true.
> end up skyping with her that night.
> learned that she "isnt looking for a relationship and also cant fathom the idea of a conventional relationship anymore.
>Think if I just keep trying maybe someday I might be eligible.
>>
Its wednesday
>drive up to where she lives.
>take her to this mall ive never been to
> roam around for a bit looking at stuff and talking
> hold hands and kissing
>get to the movie theatre in mall
> gonna watch an old movie no one will be in
>she says "anon youre gonna fuck me in this movie right"
>not sure of what I heard say "what" and she says "nothing"
>we make out and actually enjoy the movie so don't end up fucking (I tried)
> take her to a park afterwards(12am)
> we talk and listen to music on my phone
> we start making out and have hands in each other's pants
> wants me to fuck her but I live 35mins away and shes with her mom
> decide fuck it well do it in my car. Move the front seats forward and start making out and going to town
> hot as fuck...sweating
> makes it even more intense
> starts sucking my cock and getting me really hard
> about 15mins go by she still sucking
> lay her down about to put it in her and I go soft. ..
> never been so emberassed in my life
> we just makeout and talk for a while
> its about 2am so I take her to get food "were both hungry"
> go to Dennys she doesn have any panties on play with her clit under table
> she gets uncomfortable so we just talk and eat for abour 40mins then talk about going behind this building to try again
>end up just talking and I drop her off.
> fast forward to Friday. (Yesterday and last time I saw her)
>>
She needs to re-up(she and we smoked all her weed)
> have a hookup always buy in bulk from him so he always gives me $10 g's buy 7 grams
> buy some herbal erectile dysfunction stuff from Walgreens (says take 4 an hour before sex so I do)
>pick her up
>buy weed
> get to my place and start making out immediately
> get real into it have her pussy dripping
> she sucks my cock I get hard! Sweet
> go soft again as I put it in her
>Wtf is wrong with me?!
> she gets wierd wont let me kiss her anymore
> says she isnt feeling affectionate
> so we just cuddle and watch south park, hentai, and Kenny vs Spenny
> and smoke more weed
> take her home while holding hands
> we sing like 4 songs together. First girl to ever sing with me. (I sing all the time so it was a big deal for me )
> get her home and kiss her goodbye.
>>
Op here.
Basically Idk why I cant get hard im 100% into her. I wanna please her. I wanna be in a relationship with her. What should I do? Im personally thinking I should just be her friend before we do this kind of stuff or would that kill momentum? I dont know wtf to do.. This unable to get an erection thing is killing me I cant even masturbate.
>>
I'm not fucking reading that
>>
TLDR; op found a girl he likes and they tried to fuck a bunch of times but op can't get his dick hard so he wants help
you're welcome
>>
>>17244110
>wishes for girl
>end up getting a girl you cant do anything with sexually
HAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAH BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR I GUESS
>>
Maybe stop smoking weed you 420blz weeaboo fag
>>
The pots messing your little guy up op, putting her on a pedestal isn't helping it either. You've made feel insecure as well, she more than likely feels that she's the problem and isn't going to screw you again because who likes to feel like shit?
>>
Try chilling out on the weed before you do sex stuff.
>>
It's good to see a person of faith. You could've made you story much shorter though. In regards to your sexual issues, you need to relax. It's performance anxiety.
>>
I read it all and well.
first of all, drink less alcohol,smoke less weed and also stress affects sexual life a lot.
secondly, see a doctor asap. like ASAP do it tomorrow if u can. dont hesitate, it might be crucial
>>
Honestly to me you just sound beta and unconfident in yourself. Perhaps tying the knot and forming a real relationship would give you that extra boost in confidence? Ask her out on a formal date.
>>
Weed can make you feel anxious, which in turn gives you performance anxiety. I had this with my first gf. The moment my D is going in or putting on a rubber it went limp. It's about not giving a fuck. You'll end up giving another kind of fuck ;^)
>>
>>17244110
Yeah anon, it's never gonna happen. Download grindr and get a bf instead. She is fucking all kinds of dudes out on town tonight. Don't be a cuck anon.

Get fucked in the ass anon. Your dick is useless, you might as well get it packed up in a chastity cage. Being fucked in the ass is your destiny. God is trying to tell you something. Please listen.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.