[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sex life is turning to shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Hey /adv/, I need some of your wise advice.

I've moved in with my bf since 2 weeks ago. We get along well, I cook for him, I do the laundry, he contributes by sharing food costs.

Our sex life isn't so great though. Before, we would get at it daily or every few days, with multiple sessions at a time (I'd get 3-4 orgasms and he would have even more). Ever since we've moved in together, we've had 'sex' max 3 times, only 1 time which involved actual penetration and the other two times i gave him a bj and a handjob hoping to get him in the mood for more.

However, he isn't in the mood and it makes me feel like shit. We've even had 2 important events these past 2 weeks (his bday and me getting my degree) and I was expecting after going out and being dressed all sexy that the excitement might come back - I even waxed fully and bought sexy lingerie- but nothing.

I love him very much and I would like some advice for how to solve this...
Right now he is playing video games (which I never saw him doing before but it looks like hes trying to destress?). He also started a new job and is a bit stressed out about it but it's so unlike him to ignore and turn me down when I try to get sexy that I'm about to cry writing this.

Any advice?
>>
>>17243988
Talk with him. Maybe there's something bothering him. That's the only way.
>>
Initiate physical contact. If he outright rejects you, it's most likely stress. Then just cuddle or leave him be.
>>
>>17244015
I tried but he acts like nothing is wrong/ he only talks about his work. We're not that old, it's ridiculous.
>>
>>17243988
Maybe he has a lower sex drive than you and was just keeping it up when you didn't move in to please you?

>>17244036
Be more assertive then. Say you're not happy.
>>
He's stressed out from work or sidefucking Stacy.
>>
Stress can be a big factor in someone's sex life.

Communication is the most important thing in a relationship. Period. Talk to him and tell him how you feel. I'm not saying throw a crying fit or get super emotional or something but let him know what you're not happy about.
>>
>>17244041
Sorry, I phrased that wrong in the first post (English isnt my first language) It is him who moved in to my place.
>>17244047
I seriously doubt that. He comes home straight from work and he's so clingy with me. (When he goes to meet his friends, or visit his mum, or anything outside of work, he wants me to be a part of that, it's kind of cute.)
>>
>>17244060
If you're this close and he's this clingy, just have an honest talk with him about it.
>>
>>17243988
Guys are more prone than girls to finding something comfortable and then taking it for granted. He is probably very content with how things are, and because he's happy he assumes you should be too. (Yes, it's selfish, but almost certainly unconsciously so.)

If he's taking you for granted sexually, he's probably doing it in other ways too, like not appreciating your cooking and cleaning.

Remind him that a relationship is something that requires work, and that he has to woo you as much as he did when you weren't so easily on hand.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.