[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For the past month i've been going out with this girl who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_l1wsx1R94S1qzmowao1_500.jpg (225 KB, 500x541) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_l1wsx1R94S1qzmowao1_500.jpg
225 KB, 500x541
For the past month i've been going out with this girl who keeps giving me signs. Most times we were hanging out with my friends or hers, but it felt like we were dating.
I was just waiting for the perfect time to make my move (kissless 19yo here, so you know...)
Last night I overhear her chatting with a friend about another guy that she likes. After a couple drinks her friends start joking about her wanting to fuck him.
Same night this is happening she keeps hugging me (not in a "friend" way) and joking about us having an affair.

> pic related
>>
What do you want advice on?
>>
>>17243950
>it felt like we were dating
To you.

>about another guy that she likes
She doesn't like you. She's stringing you along.
>>
>>17243954
>She's stringing you along.
Or not at all and OP is just an autist who can't tell when a girl is being civil or friendly
>>
>>17243956
Yeah, or that. It definitely sounds like you're putting too much meaning into things. Does she grab your arse when you hug 'not in a "friend" way' or something?
>>
>>17243952
> To you
I just meant we would talk to each other and forget about the others. btw we went out alone too.

>>17243956
>>17243966
not really the arse, but yeah the hips. And she does not seem to care where I touch her or how long for.

I didn't want to fill the OP with greentext of examples but trust me, she's not just "being civil or friendly". Other people told me they noticed it too.
>>
>>17243989
Then shes just guiding you to her orbit
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.