[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does it mean when literally everything is irritating and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (389 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
389 KB, 1920x1080
What does it mean when literally everything is irritating and grating to you? For no apparent reason absolutely everything I've had to deal with today, from making coffee to walking the dogs and dealing with my family has all just been nails to a chalkboard. Everything is grating, annoying and grinding me to pieces and all I want to do is scream, destroy everything and lock myself to lay down in a dark room forever.

I am tired, everything is annoying and I want to die.

How do you make the feeling stop? What causes it?
>>
it usually means I'm low on sleep, dehydrated and/or hungry. sometimes all 3
>>
>>17243811
I've slept, I've eaten, I've had water and coffee. I'm still in the mood to throw my phone across the room because of a typo and to have an emotional breakdown over a cracked phone screen.
>>
I recommend turning off the computer, standing up, taking a deep breath, stretching for several minutes and cleaning your room. Try meditating if possible. Even five minutes is good.
>>
>>17243902
The entire house is trashed beyond my abilities, and most of this clutter and garbage isn't mine, and none of it has a "place". If I ask where something belongs, "you have to come up with a place for it! (:" like I am somehow capable of forcing new storage space into existence with the power of my fucking mind.
>>
>>17243916
That place is the trashcan. Things without a place go in the trashcan.
>>
>>17243916
You're suffering with anxiety, see a counsellor online or in person. I feel you though, five kids wife and mother in law and not one of them is willing to tidy up their own mess. House is a pig sty and the only person that gives a crap is me.

Trust me, counselling, you need to learn to let shit go.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.