[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gingers in Asia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 2851901386_062698eef8_m.jpg (20 KB, 240x128) Image search: [Google]
2851901386_062698eef8_m.jpg
20 KB, 240x128
Hi
Ginger guy here
Does anyone know how gingere are seen in Asian countrys like South Korea or Japan ?
I heard some women really like western men. Also many asians seem to like pale skin.

In the country i live in redheads guys are seen as feminine and you rather get insulted then a date ( i am still a virgin)
Do you think i could pass as exotic to them and become lucky using tinder?
I wouldnt try it for getting sex only but also just to seek people to hang out.

Maybe someone who lives in asia could comment on this or other redheads who traveled in asia. Thanks.
>>
>>17243718
If you're pale Asians will love your skin. I think Asian girls like white guys, but it also depends on your appearance (although I have seen, in Taipei, really pretty girls going after ugly ass dudes just because they are foreigners).
>>
>>17243718
Just because you're a white guy doesn't mean Asian girls will be clambering over your dick. Are you ugly? Also, be aware that you will never be able to assimilate into South Korea or Japan, so if you're looking to settle down, look elsewhere.
>>
OP here
posted my pic here a while ago and people told me i look fine ( did it cause i was concerned about it)
Also i do sports so have a good body and am 6'2 heigh

I dont want to settle there i would like to do a vacation but i travel alone
>>
>>17243765
Then go vacation there, learn some of the language before you leave so they don't think you're some pseudo sex tourist.
>>
>>17243718
Gingers are seen in Asia Like albinos are seen in Europe or America or Africa...

Especially among females who all strive for white skin and long black hair, a redhead would be pretty much a freak.
>>
>>17243718
For goodness gracious OP, if you have love for your life, just try to stay away from those third-world shitskin Asian countries filled with pygmees, head hunters, transgendered travestis, impailers, etc... Indonesia, East Timor, Vietnam, Philippines, Papua New Guinea, Thailand and the works
>>
>>17243718
If you can't get laid in your home country, you won't get laid in Asia. Just because you look exotic won't magically turn you into a charming ladies man.
>>
>>17243812
OP here
Did you even read the post? Since when is japan and south korea third world?

Also i think some of these women are so good looking and cute so i was curious about the reception of redheads there

There also is no chance i will be seen as a sex tourist because i am 26 but look more cute than manly i was told often ( which here seems like a bad thing too but in adia might not?)
>>
depends if youre ugly or have any game whatsoever
>>
>>17243718
>>>/trv/
>>
I'm from Hong Kong. I'm not into gingers and I'm not into one night stands either.
I don't think the party-and-get-laid culture here is that strong compared to western countries.
>>
try poorer eastern european countries, you can get laid there if you have money and dress well, also russia has more women than men (because men die around the age of 55, because of liver failure) women there are extremely horny, in some student dormrooms girls are known, where you knock on their door for a fuck.
>>
They aren't seen as anything special. Most Asians will not be able to tell the difference between blonde and ginger, and if you are a full on redhead, I guess they will find it exotic.
>>
File: image%3A321153.jpg (108 KB, 1176x688) Image search: [Google]
image%3A321153.jpg
108 KB, 1176x688
>>17243749
>>17243786
>they believe in the all Asians move white guys meme
>>
It is really funny that white guys think they can march into our countries and be drowning in girls. If you can't even get a girl in your country, what makes you think we want to date you?
>>
>>17244135
I dont know, maybe they can buy ruffies here more easily
>>
>>17243854
>Since when is japan and south korea third world?
If you're gonna stick to pingponging between Japan and South Korea, that's fine... even Macau or Hong Kong or similar places that would be five stars... but if you stray and go in the surrounding area, remember I warned you.

Also you might think that asians are good looking and cute, but remember it's a very different culture at it's core in many ways totally opposite to what you might be used to... not to mention that most girls have mosquito bite sized pimples on her chest and consider a BJ almost an abomination, not to mention that if you marry one they expect you to pay for grandmother's surgery and her siblings upbringing as well as fork over your salary to your wife's hand every month.

Doesn't mean it will happen to you, and it doesn't mean it's prevalent... but just be warned that shit like that still happens in Asia these days.
>>
OP here
When they are not blind they will notice that i am not blonde, its really red

And i tried tantan for a day and got 80 matches but i set my location in china, had one pic and said in the bio that i am only there for vacation and fun . But it may be that some of them are greencard hunters lol
Maybe i just create an account and use the fake gps with a similar profile and see what girls write me
Like i said its not that i am hunting but it would be cool if some of them just want to hang out, who wouldnt just want to hang out with cuties after a sightseeing tour ? I travel alone so company would be good
>>
>>17244135
It depends on the country.

South Korea/Japan? Average white guy may run into a few women who REALLY want white guys. No guarantee and a good deal of them are probably uggos/have other issues.

China (to a growingly lesser extent than the others)/thailand/cambodia/laos/etc? If they're white and have $50 (white is mostly optional as well) they'll be drowning in it, but they're almost exclusively gold diggers or want citizenship/visa. Seriously, drop any fat white neckbeard here off in Thailand with an extra $5,000 and he'll have to try to NOT get laid. The same can be said for any poor as fuck country except maybe eastern european ones where he'll have to actually try

Do you know how many times I've been approached in Thailand by women (probably some trannies too) pretty much just for being white (means $) and dressing decently (means $$$)?
>>
>>17243851

OP again
I just checked my okc i set up a few month ago
i got about hundred likes and except a handful these were all from asians all over the world, all students

And like i said in my country you get insulted for having red hair and pale skin, how can i even try to become a ladies man lol
>>
>>17244263
>thailand/cambodia/laos (...) they're almost exclusively gold diggers or want citizenship/visa

As if coercion and trust games would be his main problem...

Remember that in those extreme overpopulated infernal tropical cesspits, a human life is worth less than street dust.

Not to mention being stripped down of the most basic rights immediately upon crossing the border.

It is not pleasant to be in one of those cesspits hearing the local rulers saying truths like:

"we can treat you worse than a dog and you have to allow it"

I remind that Thailand and other similar asscracks of the world only ratified the Geneva treaties on armed conflict... nothing else (and even if they did, it wouldn't matter cause no one gives a shit about any laws in those ghetto nations.

No human rights, no discrimination prevention, no slavery protection, no torture protection, no child rights, no freedom of association, no forced labour rules, no war crimes treaties, no terrorism laws, etc, etc, etc... basically no nothing.
>>
OP once agai>>17243786

But freak would be negative?
And albinism causes health problems, not like being a redhead, so i dont think you can compare
>>
>>17245415
Dude, no one said anything about health problems... why are you putting words in other people's mouths?

Freak wouldn't be negative nor positive... it would just be too different for some people's taste.

Like, for instance: you don't follow the social norms or don't know how to eat like the locals and someone might apologetically joke about it by saying: "oh, it's because he is white/ginger/foreigner/etc"... or even mix them with each other like when the kids always ask their parents: "why that person have ginger hair, mommy?" and she says: "oh, it's because he is foreigner"... just be very prepared to live with that and people staring at you directly or through the corner of their eyes for the rest of your life anywhere you go.

90% of people also wouldn't really think about health problems upon seeing an albino either.
>>
>>17243718
Can only talk on the behalf of Japan. If you are a women, why the fuck are you asking? If you are a man, as long as you have a decent face you shouldnt have to worry, you stand out and thats more important than other things in Japan.
If you ever date a jap though, don't expect a "western" relationship. I know that sounds weird, but from my experience Japanese people mostly date (if they even do) for the "accesory mate" that they show off to gain status/self acceptance.
Not all of the are like this, but most. In some rare instances, some even date for sex, but this are the sluts.
>>
>>17246087
OP here
I am not a women, i wouldnt have the problem i have now when i was ( perception of them is that they are sexy) but i know two more male redheads that have these dating problem here, sucks

Mh i guess i just have to try it out, i only speak english anyway so i dont expect anything
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.