[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is 18 and 27 a weird age difference for fuck buddies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1464387784056.jpg (48 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1464387784056.jpg
48 KB, 640x640
Is 18 and 27 a weird age difference for fuck buddies?
>>
File: IMG-20151123-WA0002.jpg (81 KB, 747x1328) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151123-WA0002.jpg
81 KB, 747x1328
Had a 18yo fb at 25
If it works in bed why worry?
>>
>>17243664
It just feels a little weird how I'm fucking a girl that graduates high school tomorrow, while everyone else my age is fucking people their own age.

Also kinda scared of developing feelings since a relationship with her wouldn't work. But the pussy and head is bomb as fuck.
>>
sounds great. now its time for you to give me some advice, how do i set this situation up?
>>
I was banging a 21 year old at 27 and I felt slightly odd about it. To each their own, though.
>>
>>17243694
There's this 18+ bar near my place that I frequent. If you're under 21 you can't buy alcohol. So of course she wanted to get some drinks out of me. She started dancing up on me. Didn't get buy her any drinks but still got her number by the end of the night.

Invited her over to my place and we end up fucking. So that's how it happens. We fuck pretty frequently.
>>
>>17243664

As long as she's legal, who cares?
>>
Kind of. An eighteen year old will probably be a lot less mature, so be wary if there's any conflict in the situation. The general rule for dating is half your age plus seven. Not sure if it generally extends to fucking.
>>
how often can an 18 year old girl decipher fuck buddies from something more?
>>
>>17243664

It's an awesome age difference.

So long as it's legal, stop caring what other people think.
>>
>>17243664
For me It's only ok If she is 3 years younger otherwise it's weird. And I prefer older women than younger, besides younger women aren't fully developed until 25.
>>
Whatever. I fucked a 30 y/o guy for a few months when I was 18. As long as you don't lead her on or anything (pretend you like her romantically when you dont) there's nothing wrong with it. You're hardly using her, I'm sure she enjoys the sex too or she wouldn't do it repeatedly.
>>
>>17243664
any age difference isn't weird if the girl is 18 :^) don't let jealous desperate women past their prime brainwash you into thinking there's anything even slightly wrong or weird with it
>>
>>17243664
Not if you're the same gender

because then the dad has allready given up
>>
>>17245130
so when she's past her prime and Chads move on to younger girls, a younger guy is ready pick up the leftovers. great job.
>>
>>17243664
Dont know if humble brag or actual worries. You should be happy and screw her hard
>>
>>17243664
If it's fwb then age don't matter.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.