[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good oral numbing spray?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Hot sausage sauce.jpg (18 KB, 362x450) Image search: [Google]
Hot sausage sauce.jpg
18 KB, 362x450
I'm well hung and GF is crappy at BJ.

What is that magic spray used by football medics that once applied on skin numbs the area down?

Phenol or something like that, isn't it?

Is it available in strawberry/cherry flavour?
>>
>>17243614
Pretty sure you aren't supposed to ingest topical anesthetics.
>>
>>17243614
Xylocain or lignocain are local anaesthetic available in spray form, but i didn't understood your point why you want to numb yourself it would make bj more crappy you won't be able to feel anything not just pain
>>
>>17243614
And they do not come in flavours fo sho
>>
>>17243614
Go to your local sex shop, they sell this kind of thing. Also tell her to use her hands better. Don't expect her to start deep throating you any time soon, buddy.
>>
>>17243614
>What is that magic spray used by football medics that once applied on skin numbs the area down?
why the fuck would you want that?

its not gonna help her be better, it'd just make you not feel anything, not even the teeth. I don't understand.
>>
>>17243614
Deep throat is not an act of love. It is an act of aggression and degradation ("Look what I got the stupid bitch to do for me")
>>
You won't be able to dt her even with numbing spray. It's only painfull if you can't relax and she won't relac because of topical painkillers. You won't be able to go deeper cause she needs to know and practice which muscles to relax. And then there's also the gag-reflex. You can't "painkill" that...
Dt'ing is something that needs a lot of practice, willingnes and relaxation. Else it's not going to happen. Not with a big cock. I can dt an average cock no problem, but my bf is simply too big. I mean, i CAN dt. But i struggle with his size. You can't expect your gf to be able to dt your meat when she isn't even trained to take a smaller cock. Get her a small dildo to practice on and don't force anything.
Also, she can give you amazing head without dt'ing. Tell her if she does something that feels good so she can lear what floats your boat. Big cocks just need a bit more skill and communication, since you can't just slurp them in whole and suck and bop a bit and be done with it,
>>
>>17244216
>Deep throat is not an act of love

Yeah, sure... you have the right to your own opinion, but remember that from the eyes of a 3 year old a simple kiss is also an utterly repulsive act.

Personally, if I could find even one girl that wouldn't deepthroat just so she could get something in return, it would be the one and I'd take home and keep... and definitely not for thinking any less of her.

You might not like a guy going on telling other people what you do in bet, and I also don't like either... but I've never met a girl in my life that didn't gossip with her friends on the guy's back about how well her guy did in bed or not.
>>
>>17244216
If a girl is willing to do that for you, you know she loves you.
>>
>>17243617
>>17243614
lidocain is available as candy for sore throat
>>
>>17244216
straight up bullshit every word.
if she can do it and wants to do it it's fine.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.