[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mexifag here, some friends are moving from the country capital
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
Mexifag here, some friends are moving from the country capital (where I live) to Cancun they invited my to come with them and start living there, I dont know what to do, im 21 and I havent done anything interesting or important with my life here, I Just made an examen to a university here and im wating for the results but I think im not going to make it, I want to go to Cancun but im too scared of living my familie and everything I have here, scared of the reaccion of my parents and if they dont support me if I fail in Cancun (with support I mean they taking my sorry ass back to home), my dad did some shit like this AT my age but he went to New York, I really dont know what to do, my friends are leaving next week (they have a house to arrive there but only for a while) any advice? And Thanks to any one Who answers, and sorry if my english is crap
Pic not related
>>
build wall
>>
>>17243459
Not now
>>
Go back to your shit hole country
>>
>>17243456
Taking risk is a good thing, some time is bad. All depends in luck. Ask yourself what is it about Cancun ? why do you want to go there ? to get a job ? Can't you get a job where you currently are ? Are your friends reliable ? Will they support you if you don't get a job in Cancun out of the whole group ?
>>
>>17243528
Now I have something to think tonight, Thanks for your time man!
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.