[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I become better at pursuing and showing interest with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1464592799847.jpg (108 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464592799847.jpg
108 KB, 1080x1080
How do I become better at pursuing and showing interest with women, especially really attractive ones?

I've been with some gorgeous women, and I have pretty high standards. I was lucky enough to be born pretty good looking, and I have a great job, active social life, and a solid amount of charisma. Girls come on to me, and I've gotten used to that, but it means when it comes down to a girl I really think is cute, I kind of just freeze up. Unless she's complimenting me relentlessly and making it super obvious, I always assume they're just not interested, so I don't really pursue.

My buddy explains to me all the time that you just can't let them come to you all the time, that you need to put in the work and show them you're interested, because they're insecure. But it's hard for me to fathom.

How do I break that mental hurdle?
>>
I relate to your post so much it IS funny.

I'm not better yet, but something that helped was going all out on one of those really gorgeous women in the bedroom for a really long time.

Once you've got a fucking breathtaking exceptional woman begging for anal on a regular basis it's much harder t be intimidated by the smaller mental hurdles.

As true as that is taking the oppurtunities all those beautiful women throw at me is still a total crapshoot for me. I'm just a lot better than I was.
>>
>>17243411
>>17243437
I suggest you fuck off of this website chad.
>>
>>17243478

not your secret club, robot
>>
fuck, I'm also not bad looking, probably could have had many attractive gfs, but I'm just retarded. I'm almost 30 and have never had a gf...
dunno what's wrong with me.
>>
Post pics
>>
>>17243523
Read the book Models by Mark Manson. You'll have to do some self reflecting to determine why you fail to seal the deal and acquire a gf.

I just got out of a relationship and I realized that sometimes its best not to rush into getting a gf.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.