[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to kill myself. Tell me why i shouldn't.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Pic3.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
Pic3.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
I'm going to kill myself.
Tell me why i shouldn't.
>>
>>17243369

have you read yotsuba?
>>
You're odds of being you are pretty much zero.

But seriously.

Because you really wouldn't. Just do it if you're gonna do it, faggot. You're probably gonna back out at the last second and go into another stasis of sadness and pondering.
>>
>>17243369
because the world is a beautiful place
>>
>>17243388
I wouldn't , you are right.
I don't have the balls to do it.
>>
>>17243390
Bullshit.
OP, you're fucking weak and should die, if that's what you want.

Why are you still reading, I thought you were gonna an hero?
Since you're still reading, you don't want to die. You would've already done it.
Since you don't wanna die, describe what shit your candy-ass thinks is bad enough to die over?
>>
>>17243396
Now if I may. Why don't you make something of your life anon? Get some hobbies, hell a simple one is to practice drawing. Improve yourself, focus on rounding yourself out. You're doing this for NO ONE else, you're doing it for you. So when you look back, you can see how much more of a developed person you are. Even in something as easy to pick up and try as drawing, you're improving yourself as you steadily improve. There's many things you can do. Some cheap.
>>
just read yotsuba. see if ya wanna die after that.
>>
>>17243404
I've been depressed since i was a kid my parents wouldn't care about me, i had to take care of my parents because they could be almost dead because of drugs or something like that.
My dad is an alcoholic who gets in trouble almost everyday, comes home and hits my mom.
Spends all our money on drugs and alcohol
Disapears for 1 month without saying anything.
This things have been happenning since i was 5
And the only good thing that happend to me was this girl who disapeard after 1 year relationship.
She didn't say anything we were good and 1 day later she left , i still don't know where she is.
>>
>>17243412
I guess i will...
>>
>>17243369
If you really wanted to kill yourself you wouldn't have made this thread.
>>
>>17243434
unless he, idk, wanted to give humanity one final chance or something

who would ever do that
>>
I may be bipolar.
I don't know im almost all the time sad but sometimes i feel extremly sad.
Sorry i made you lose your time.
I feel better now.
>>
>>17243377
>>17243412

I read it but wanna kill myself cause of how shitty it was
>>
>>17243369
because you can make a difference right now!

you can live a better life with one decision: to not kill yourself, you are at your worst right now, but it can't get any worse until you kill yourself, it will cause lot of grief to somebody, making them kill themselves, but you can find that cycle.

suffering stops when you stop letting it eat you away, happiness is only achieved when you leave depression.

so are going to end like every other depressed person that comes on this thread just before your families have to find your corpse in your room at 8 in the morning, and have to cry for every knot they have to untie around your neck as they lower you down.

or are you going to be the one to prove everybody wrong, and make a difference, and move for the better in life.

the choice is up to you.

black raptor out.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.