[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I started dating this guy about three weeks ago, and on the first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: angry haruhi.jpg (30 KB, 550x309) Image search: [Google]
angry haruhi.jpg
30 KB, 550x309
I started dating this guy about three weeks ago, and on the first date we hit it off pretty well. The second date went even better -- it turns out he knows how to sculpt with clay -- and tonight we had our third date. However, instead of being in bed with him, I'm here.

See, it was all leading up to sex, and he said he would go buy condoms and be right back, and I told him he didn't need them, since I was on the pill. I mean, that usually turns a guy on, right? The prospect of cumming inside? But that didn't happen.

Instead, he started trying to tell me what to do, spouting bullshit about how "pills alter your body chemistry" and "pills are bad for you" and "pills will give your uterus cancer" and other nonsense. Needless to say, having him tell me things about my body like he was an OB/GYN really pissed me off, so I called him a fuckhead and left.

Why is it I can't find a good guy out there who doesn't feel the need to control me? There's literally no proof that pills cause cancer, and not only that, it's my choice. Also, if it WERE a problem, my doctor would have told me since she is a woman and doesn't want to see other women lose the ability to have babies.

How do I find a guy who will just listen to me without him also being a total bitch?
>>
He was trying to help you.... Maybe not in the most tactful way.

https://www.google.com/search?q=birth+control+raises+risk+of+cancer&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
>>
actually prolonged birth control pill use does affect the body. my friend was on it for YEARS and it finally got her sick.

anyway, he was a bit of a fuckhead with the way he told you ill admit, but he had good intentions
>>
>>17243282

It sounds like he got preachy, so he doesn't sound like a fun person to be around, but honestly, any chick that eager about me not getting condoms as of the third date is going to send up my signal flares immediately.

I don't know your sexual history, I don't know if you have something, I don't know if you're just crazy and want me to plant a kid in you and then make a terrible decision, I don't know if you want to abort a kid or keep it in the worst case scenario...

Good on him for being responsible.
>>
He deserves better than some ignorant slut like you. Good guy.
>>
File: yr5NBh4whBQ.jpg (76 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
yr5NBh4whBQ.jpg
76 KB, 604x604
>>17243335
She just needs some Hanzo in her life.
>>
He didn't want to risk VD with someone who formuliacly wanted to bed him on the third date, but didn't know how to say that and choked when you called him on buying condoms.
>>
>>17243282
Maybe find out his dislikes before you even start dating him. Like put down a printed sheet of paper listing all your shit and ask him to do the same before meeting. I'm not totes sure but this would probably help you deciding who to date, but if you dont want to tell him all your shit on paper just talk about some of it with the guy maybe that would help. I wish ya luck chick you fucking need it.
>>
>>17243408
Savage tonight are we?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.