[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys you're the closest ones I have because I have no one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 500x694) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 500x694
Guys you're the closest ones I have because I have no one else to talk with. Does "the one" exist?? Give it to me straight. I desire the fantasy love that the Disney movie told me was real. Tell me I am not misguided.
>>
>>17243253
I'll be your one if that's you, bb
>>
>>17243253
I have yet to see it.
In my experience it's bullshit. Now, there IS something referred to as a oneitis.
That's a girl/woman/female that you're fixed on, that you're convinced is "the one." I can almost guarantee from experience that a oneitis will NEVER feel the same way about you.
Welcome to the hell that is reality. Have a good evening, anon.
>>
Listen, there are billions of people on the planet. Statistically speaking the one is probably out there.

But get ready to travel if you want to find him. I hope you like train rides.
>>
Lol no. We are a biological species. Love is a construct to generate procreation, no matter how you try to quantify it. That's it's purpose.

That being said, there are many possibilities. There are just fewer people in the world you'll actually like as a friend and can stand being around more day in and day out.
>>
No, it doesn't exist. But the kind of love that actually does exist is pretty great anyway.
>>
Yes. You're it.

The more you become comfortable with yourself the more you'll be open to seeing yourself reflected in the world.

Then it's easy to love.
>>
>>17243253

Yes. My GF and I are pretty much the same person, just different genders. Same humor, same aspirations, same mannerisms, same interests... I think that's part of the reason why in our 5 year relationship, we have yet to have a single fight (no lie... literally 0 fights). I think we both just got lucky though. My GF is literally my best friend, and I'm the same way for her.
>>
Doesn't seem too exciteful...
>>
File: Where Who.jpg (82 KB, 500x539) Image search: [Google]
Where Who.jpg
82 KB, 500x539
There are almost 8 billion people on earth.

There is more than one who can make you happy.
>>
Life isn't a candy coated fairytale , love is a chemical reaction simply there to make us reproduce , it is literally a drug and the effects can wear off , people also change so someone who you may consider the one now might not be in a few years time , i don't believe in the one but obviously some people are more compatible than others , don't think about it too much or over complicate it , nature will take it's course
>>
>>17243253
No.People aren't perfect. Relationships aren't perfect.
You will find someone you like a lot, but they will have flaws. You can have an amazing relationship, but there will be up and downs.
You'll learn to love their flaws and to work out things when you have downs.

Truth is good relationships require effort. Find someone who is worth it, someone who makes your every day extraordinary, who is able to challenge you and keep you interested. Find someone you feel at home with, who makes you comfortable, safe and loved.
Learn to be accepting and respectful of the differences you have - that's what makes relationships good, having differences and loving, understanding, respecting the other person for who they are. Otherwise it becomes just circlejerking.
>>
No. There are many different people out there with whom you can have meaningful and/or long relationships, but there is no one person who is meant for you.
>>
No lol... here's a good song: www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeZMIgheZro

There are a lot of awesome people out there though. Depending on how hard you are to get along with, you can have a great time with any one of them. It's probably the best thing about life.
>>
In certain situations it's all what you choose to desire in a person. Before you even meet a person u are able to have a desire in a certain,lets say "style" of a person. If you have a good connection with them things can adapt and even unfold into a certain "special" person in your life, u can have many not one but it's possible that only one is one.one love
>>
>>17243253
Your soulmate was probably ran over by a car when they were 5.
>>
>>17243253
>time
>compatibility
>network

These 3 factors affect your chances at finding a soul-mate. Network is the only one you can really work on, the more people you meet the higher the possibility one of them is someone you like. Compatibility is mostly subjective, but I think for girls it falls into an objective range of sorts, like there is a specific level of neuroticism guys would be ok with, or agreeableness, mindfulness, etc. Time is just your age, so as you age your chances do go up (assuming you expand the network).
>>
>>17243384
Lucky motherfucker. I sorta hope something terrible happen to you but on the other hand I wish you all the best. Get tested for cancer, both of you.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.