[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, my girlfriend of 1 year just put a passcode on her phone.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1464937156215.jpg (8 KB, 207x255) Image search: [Google]
1464937156215.jpg
8 KB, 207x255
So, my girlfriend of 1 year just put a passcode on her phone. Since we started dating she never had a passcode and would always let me on her phone.

I asked her why she just put on a passcode and she said that she thought she'd lost her phone the other day and wouldn't want anyone to find it and see her stuff. Fair, right? So then I asked her what it was and she laughed and said "hah, figure it out yourself". This just happened 5 minutes and she just left.

Red flag?
>>
Huge red flag
>>
it's her phone, idiot.

Mind your own god damn business retard
>>
It's too late, she's been blacked bruh
>>
Red flag OP. Abort ship.
>>
>>17242968
Red flag. But try guessing her password either way, it might be your birthday or some easy bs like that
>>
May be a reg flag, but don't assume. Jeep in mind you have no right to go through her phone though, she doesn't have to give you the password.
>>
>>17242991
I know she doesn't, but it's just weird though because she'd just let me play on her phone whenever I wanted. Mine has a passcode but I unlock it for her whenever she wants to go on mine. It's the "figure it yourself" that threw me off a lil.
>>
I think asking for your partners password is a red flag. People give you their passwords if they want you to have them. Asking is strange and controlling.
>>
This, pretty much.
>>17242991
>>17242985
Her response may have been her way of telling you she's pissed that you asked (because it is invasive). I have had a lot of private conversations with friends and people have confided things to me that I've sworn to take to my grave. I would never allow anyone the opportunity to look at those messages. There are other things she might not want you to see that don't include evidence of cheating. Or she could be fucking her own father, we have no idea. So you'll either have to trust her, or be a scummy, paranoid shit, and try to crack her password. :)
>>
>>17243004
You're gonna feel like a real arsehole if it's something cute and sentimental like your anniversary or your birthday.
>>
>>17243004
"figure it out yourself" seems kinda playful
idk. try messing around a bit and guessing at it.
>>
>>17243042
>>17243059

I didn't ask her in a "controlling way". Again she trusted me with her phone for an entire year. I never checked her private conversations or anything like that. I just said "so what is it because i know you did't just beat my high score today" (game on her phone, we're always competing for the highest score), and I said it in a playful manner. She just kept telling me to figure it out myself. She was getting ready to leave already so she just took it out of my hands and left.

>>17243061
Birthday was months ago and our anniversary already passed, but maybe.
>>
>>17242991
I meant to quote these instead
>>17243042
>>17243059
>>
>>17243059
>to trust her

>trusting women
>current year
>>
>>17243080
Honestly sounds more like it's a test/game and you're failing than her suddenly hiding infidelity etc. The passcode is either something sweet that you'll like when you figure it out, or something you've forgotten that she's mad as hell about. Based on this post, I think the latter.

>But why would she do this and not talk to me about it
because you getting whatever it is she wants you to get on your own is the most important thing here. It's not the thing itself, it's the fact you forgot/didn't realise/whatever.
>>
1% she's cheating on you, 99% she's being serious and doesn't want her phone to be snooped through if a stranger got a hold of it. You're over reacting, OP. The part about "figure it out yourself" is probably you just being oblivious.

btw, ignore these bitter little shits who plan to tell you that she is almost certainly getting cunt destroyed by Tyrone on a nightly basis and is trying to hide the pics from you. It's toxic thinking.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.