[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 12
File: qweqweqwe.jpg (60 KB, 1080x800) Image search: [Google]
qweqweqwe.jpg
60 KB, 1080x800
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out. This is something that cannot be explained. You either have learned to intuit this or you have not. If you have not, the only way to learn is experience--there are no shortcuts. So it comes back to: Just ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online. Don't complain that this isn't helpful; stupid questions deserve answers like this.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't fucking know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>Brandon, that one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
I sent a picture of me with my shirt off to a girl I like. I feel immense guilt and embarrassed with myself. I feel terrible right now.

Anyone else have this happen before?
>>
File: 1465601199295.jpg (67 KB, 720x393) Image search: [Google]
1465601199295.jpg
67 KB, 720x393
>>17242901
Take your pick grills
>>
Girls, do you tend to pick male friends who are attractive to you? Or does that not matter when it comes to friendship?
>>
>>17242922
I just responded
>>17242969

You have nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about
>>
Girls, do you get asked out a lot on the days preceding Valentine's Day? What do you think about this? Does it make the guy seem opportunistic?
Fellow guys, does this ever work?

Sunday will be a Valentine's Day equivalent in my country.
>>
>>17242976

I can't help it. I feel really bad right now. I didn't even go to the gym tonight because of it. I feel super unmotivated with everything. I regret sending her that picture, I just did it because she was having a rough day and I wanted to cheer her up. It helped her, but be ought me down.
>>
Are guys flattered when a girl makes the first move? There's a guy I like and would be interested going out with, but I'm not sure if it would be proper etiquette if I asked him out or what. I want to be proactive because that's just in my nature, but I don't want to scare the guy off either.
>>
>>17243027

as long as he isn't completely blind sided by it, go for it!
>>
>>17242960
It depends. I have some male friends who I find attractive because I initially saw them as a potential romantic interest- but there are also guys who I never saw in that light to begin with but became their friend anyway. (So yes, it ultimately doesn't matter when it comes to pure friendship, but being attractive never hurts anyone's chances at anything.)
>>
girls, do you see young guys (18/19) in the military as responsible young adults, or nah? Is it a deal breaker/maker?
>>
>>17243046

as a guy who served in the military.

You're probably not a responsible adult being a private.
>>
>>17243046
idk if i see them as responsible, but i do see them as hot
>>
>>17243052
Air Force, but I see what you mean.
I think it's a responsible decision to make as far as big life choices go, but I guess I'm still immature in a lot of ways too
>>
>>17243054
Does it matter what branch haha
>>
>>17243027
Very much so. I liked it a lot when the two girls in the course of my life made the first move. Before they did it I had no idea they were even slightly interested in me.
>>
Bad move? Do I need to have stricter boundaries?

>Bumped into a male classmate I was always friendly with but never really talked to
>Some how we hit it off and just got lunch together
>We ended up chilling on the rooftop with a few beers after finals talking about economics
>7 hours pass and we part ways

I wasn't flirting and neither was he, but it's possible he might have been interested. However i'm a girl and he's a straight dude, who I think? also has a ldr gf. I'm still figuring out boundaries to put between myself and male friends. I feel spending 7 hours straight together is not really a good idea?
>>
>>17243231
Some people might say you were leading him on, but it could have just as easily been two people really hitting it off as friends. There's no way any of us could know how he interpreted it or what he wants.
>>
>>17243240
Thanks. i did feel the same. To me, the definite no-nos of leading people on linclude: cuddling, hugging, texting them all the time, talking about sex often, leaning on them too much emotionally. Do you think this is a good list to keep to? I had bad experiences before with my lack of boundaries because i really like to be friendly with people.
>>
>>17242960
Honestly, I do tend to pick male friends who I find attractive. If we're good friends and they're hot, then most likely I'll crush on them.

Also guys: >>17243271
>>
>met a girl at the first meeting of a poetry workshop this past semester
>she started a conversation after the meeting and asked if she'd see me the next week
>didn't see her at a meeting again until late in the semester
>talked to her afterward and asked for her number before going our separate directions
>I asked her kind of awkwardly and she seemed surprised
>she was in a hurry and handed me her phone with the dial pad open
>dialed my number and called, but cancelled the call before it registered on my phone
>she may think that I have her number when I don't

I haven't heard from her (this was a month or so ago), but we're part of the poetry workshop's facebook group. Would it be weird to friend her and message her? While I was typing my number in her phone, she asked if I'd been going to the meetings a lot. It seemed to me like she was asking because she was concerned that I was coming for the sole purpose of talking to her (I have social anxiety so I'm probably wrong).

Then again, she may not care. If she did care, she might have realized that the call may not have gone through and I may not have her number.

(Sorry for the long post)
>>
>>17242922
Lol what was the context? A guy once sent me a shirtless pic but he snaked it in so it didn't look cheap. We were basically discussing the gym lawl. No problem there he looked awesome.
>>
>>17242937
Athletic maybe with a little more bodyfat. Ottermode is too small, won't make me feel protected enough.
>>
When I met this guy I showed a lot of interest in him, approached him. But then due to my own personal issues I stopped talking to him out of nowhere and probably appeared to be a bitch. Just went NC on him when before I was texting a lot, being proactive and playing no games. I felt like utter shit.

Recently after months of not talking or seeing each other he contacted me again.

Not gonna lie I miss him so there's no issue there but it makes me wonder why he would want to talk to me again? Don't guys hate girls who just disappear/stop talking to them? He's pretty attractive he could get lots of girls. Why would he risk making contact again with a flakey girl he hasn't seen in months?
>>
>>17243516
A lot of reasons. He could be dealing with his own issues, or he may have liked you a lot but didn't want to seem desperate. Also, I'm fairly attractive and have terrible game because of my anxiety. He may have anxiety too. Or some other problem that gets in the way of his attractiveness.
>>
>>17243516
If he contacted you it's because he wants to talk to you about something. There's no harm in seeing what he wants.
>>
>>17243530
>he may have liked you a lot but didn't want to seem desperate
That's what puzzles me a bit. Back when we were in contact I had the most intense crush on him, I fell hard for some reason. He seemed to like me too but he never appeared to like me as much as I liked him though he did talk to me and ask for my number, etc. Maybe he was just good at hiding it. Dunno whether my anxiety is making me doubt him or he actually tried to seem chill about it and not infatuated.

Would a guy ever risk contacting a girl when there's 98% of rejection of he didn't really like her?
>>
Can a successful relationship happen between two people who are completely different (in terms of background, family, culture) as long as they have attitude, personality and one hobby in common?
>>
>>17243545
Depends on the guy. I would because the worst that can happen is they don't like me back, better to have known than worry if they do or not.

>>17243547
Of course?
>>
Guys who drink alcohol,
would you date (seriously) a girl who doesn't drink alcohol and doesn't use any drugs?
>>
>>17243547
If the background doesn't get in the way, sure

>>17243516
Sometimes, when you really get along with someone, you want them in your life. Maybe he feels like that with you

>>17243231
It doesn't sound like you did anything wrong to me, just two friends hanging out.

>>17243046
Not really, I see you as a kid who probably didn't know what do to after high school so he joined the military. It's not a dealbreaker, but I wouldn't date someone your age anyway

>>17242960
I don't pick my friends based on appearance, I pick them based on things like how much time I'm going to be spending around them, how much I like them as a person and how well we get along. I'm not attracted to some of my male friends whatsoever
>>
>>17243794
Guy who doesn't drink very much here.
Probably yeah guys would date you.

But, why would you want to be with a drunk?
Why would you want to be with a drug addict?

If someone is an angry drunk they might as well be a needle-in-arm heroin addict. Not someone you want to be around especially if you are not into that.
>>
>>17243794
As long as she's ok with me having a beer now and then, i'm ok with her not doing so.
>>
both: should I watch arrested development as I go to sleep? advice on some other show to watch on netflix as I go to sleep?
>>
>>17243809
Most guys drink, so it would be too hard to meet someone who doesn't. The last guy who I dated had a problem with me not drinking since it was something he would have liked to do with me (even tried to get me to drink so yeah no...).
>>
>>17243794
Not a guy, but I don't really drink while my boyfriend does, and it hasn't caused any problems for us
>>
>>17243817
I used to watch star trek for sleeping, but i found audio books to be much better as i can keep my eyes closed during. Started with Iisac Asimov - Foundation, went through a lot of other scifi classics, and now I'm on Diskworld.
>>
>>17243832
I'll try setting up audio books tomorrow. But I'm pretty tired for now. Audio books do sound like a smart idea though, thanks pally.
>>
>>17243794
Sure, unless she made a stink of it. An ex tried to demand I never drink because of her stepfather for instance.

>>17243547
It varies. Often the answer is sure. But if the parents make a stink of it and the person caves, not so much.

>>17243231
Boundaries differ between each person. For me you start breaking boundaries when you're more emotionally open with a friend rather than your partner. It doesnt seem like you guys went that far, but just go with what you're comfortable with.
>>
>>17243817
Do it, but season 4 sucks. I usually watch shows that I'm familiar with, or comedies etc. Absolutely not horror or drama stuff so I won't stay awake.
>>
>>17243852
>An ex tried to demand I never drink because of her stepfather for instance.
If she had bad experiences with her stepfather being an alcoholic or something, that sounds pretty reasonable to be honest
>>
>>17242937
I don't really have a "type", but I like skinnyfat, ottermode, builtfat.
>>
>>17243863
Yes except she knew I rarely drank more than two beers in a night on top of being a heavyweight. I've legitimately never had a blackout or anything like that. She knew my habits, but she had a bad case of BPD and made everything a dramatic issue.

The entire relationship was a mess.
>>
>>17243251

That's a fair list. And ideally, also keep an eye on if a guy is doing any of these things to you, since going along with it would also confuse things. I'm similarly just friendly, and I've fallen into that trap more than once by presuming others are just being friendly as well.

There's a pretty bold line between you leaning a guy on, and a guy just deluding himself. As long as you're not doing any of the things you've listed, it's pretty much a guy's own mistake if he thinks you were into him. Don't let clueless people hamper actual friendships by being TOO careful.
>>
>>17242960
My two closest male friends are pretty attractive, but I didn't pick them because of it. They're funny, smart, and interesting.
Maybe I'm a bit biased, since both my friends are attractive,but I don't think it really matters.
>>
>>17243503

People friend each other on facebook over less, it wouldn't be weird at all. If she's wary of you, she simply won't accept the request. And if she was wary of you, I doubt she'd have handed you her unlocked phone in the first place.
>>
dear boys and grills, how many of you have managed to turn your first relationship into a lifelong devotion? just curious on how likely you are to get it right on the first shot.
>>
>>17243970
I'm dating my first boyfriend right now and I can honestly see myself being with him for the rest of my life.
>>
>>17243973
how long have you two been together, have you ever doubted if you made the right choice?
>>
>>17243970
lolnope. Teenage desperation made my first relationship a shit show
>>
>>17243979
Almost three years (known each other almost 6), and no.
>>
>>17243982
i wish you the best of luck m8, hope it lasts for good, that said, i'd really like to hear from other people, i feel like this is an important topic that isn't talked about too much.
>>
>>17243848
Make sure you get some with good production. Amateur recording with poor quality and annoying readers detract from the enjoyment.
>>
>>17243970
8 years with my first boyfriend. Yes, I had doubts, but we worked things out.
>>
>>17243970
Words cannot describe the amplitude of how happy I am about my first relationship ending. I'm now married with kids, and i feel sorry for the alternate universe me who ended up starting a family with the teoll i dated when i was 18.
>>
>>17242960
The only criteria I have regarding appearance of friends is that they don't smell bad.

>>17242979
I haven't been asked out since middle school, so no. But I find it pretty pathetic that you would have to wait for the opportunity rather than just manning up when you decide you like a girl.

>>17243046
Generally not, but it's not a rule. Wouldn't date military, not compatible with the lifestyle.

>>17243817
You're not setting yourself up for a healthy sleep cycle by having things on when you go to sleep.
>>
>>17243547
I dont think you even need to have the same hobby personality.

So i met a girl while dancing. After half a year of daily writing. (with compliments from both sides and signs from both signs). I told her i have more than friendly feelings for her. She said she thinks she is too immature for a relation but has feelings for me. Also said she doesnt wanna loose me because of a romantic relation. Do i still have a chance or did i got btfo?
>>
>>17243547
I think it works if you are an accepting, open minded and loving person and you share similar views on life in general.

There's no perfect match and soulmate, relationships to work need a lot of work and a lot of compromises, understanding, maturity and love.
>>
Ex tagged me in a facebook post about movies, started chatting and she said this:
"I was walking about when I heard two girls talking about me, one didn't know me and the other said "how can't you know *Ex-gf*?, she's anon's girlfriend" and said it was adorable.
Dafuq I'm to make of that?
>>
>>17243509

context was just showing her what I looked like without a shirt because she asked. it wasn't sexual.

But even still, I feel really bad about myself now. I feel guilty
>>
Early 20s. I'm dating this girl, we're not exclusive but it looks like things are heading that way. She would be my first gf. We've hooked up several times but i can never get hard because of insecurities about being a virgin. We've even talked about it and she said she's fine with it, but i can't shake the feeling of being extremely inadequate. she's way more experienced than I am and has been into kink shit in the past, has anyone been in this situation before?
>>
How common are breast implants?

Do they feel weird?
>>
For the girls:

What does it mean when you have a boyfriend but flirt with other guys only to push them away again?

I'm asking because this girl in my class keeps flirting with me more and more but everytime I make a move back she tells me she has a boyfriend and it confuses the fuck out of me.
>>
>>17244333
Dont masturbate before it for 3-4 days. It worked for me.
>>
>>17244406
>What does it mean when you have a boyfriend but flirt with other guys only to push them away again?
That we don't really love our boyfriend but it is better than being alone, and he is our best option. We still do need other guys' attentions to feel validated and secure.
Huge sign of emotional immaturity. Don't talk to her.
>>
>>17244406
She probably sees you as the nice, unfuckable friend. She's sweet and playful because she's friendly, but you see it as flirting. But the truth is you would never get in her pants, because she "sees you as a brother".
>>
Would you consider a European girl who has traveled three times during two months and her third trip as the first time she went outside of Europe as well-off?
>>
File: Snapchat-1523895049773901438.jpg (1 MB, 1600x2560) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1523895049773901438.jpg
1 MB, 1600x2560
Girls, what do you think if a guy still talks regularly with his ex that hes on good terms with? Is it an immediate red flag or something you wouldn't worry about?

Reason is I just ended things with my GF because we decided long distance wasn't working. But we still talk and she says I'm her closest friend, id have to agree vis versa. Being fully single now, how should I handle new girls and my ex?
>>
>>17244445

well, I like European girls. So that would be fine with me. Shit, i'd try to do some traveling with you.
>>
So, I recently lost my virginity and had sex with a woman and ooh boy, I did not enjoy it.

It started as expected, we had a quite long lasting forplay, where I massaged her,
played with her pussy and ate her out until she was really wet. She seemed to
enjoy it and her raise in lubrication did not raise any doubt about it in me.
Sadly, her flavour was more than unpleasant and somehow I could not enjoy how she "took care of me" aswell.

I mean, I did not want to ruin the mood and upset her, so I did not tell her about her horrible taste, especially since
she seemed to have prepared herself by "grooming" in specified body region, but aswell overall.
When she tried to massage my balls and give me a blowjob, I did not feel much. I gave her some instructions
and tried to communicate but at a certain point I thaught, you can't tell her over and over again how to adjust,
it would just sound silly and probably make her question her abilities, maybe hurt her self-esteem.

By the time we got to the actual fucking, she layed on her back for missionary position and spread her legs.
I thaught to myself, well, a basic position, more or less fool proven for inexperienced people like me.
Oh man, was I mistaken. The position was very exhausting for me, comparable to push-ups, but way worse.
Soon I got cramps in my lower back and my wrists started to hurt, besides the stress to my upper body.
Besides that I could barely feel anything from her pussy around my dick. Over all, I had to change position after
about 5 minutes. I can't imagine the face I must have made out of physical stress-must have locked like a
bodybuilder pushing his weiths...

After that we changed positions a couple of times and acording to her I made her orgasm, but I sincerily doubt it.
This whole experience was frustrating, even though my dick did not get limb, my physical endurance and over all
strenght was at it's limits shortly after we barely started.

Is this how sex is supposed to be?
How to enjoy it?
>>
>>17244460

I've had it twice with different girls. And both experiences were pretty much as you described. not enjoyable, and a waste of my time.
>>
>>17244448
Be open about it. If you're not, they will assume that your hiding it for a reason (You still want to fuck her). Don't announce "this is my ex", just introduce them, or casually mention you spoke to her recently, and then bring up you used to date.

Really the only red flag is that it happened recently. Just don't be wierd about it and it should be fine.
>>
>>17244460
Literally just try new positions broh, like any other position at all. Also in missionary you're allowed to be on your elbows or even lie on top of the girl as long as you can still thrust and you're not crushing her.

An easy one is if you start out spooning with you as big spoon obviously, and put both her legs over yours like if she was sitting on your lap but lying down. Find vagoo and thrust away.
>>
>>17244433
Nah i'm not autistic and actually have experience with girls so I know when it's flirting and when it's not.
>>
>>17244448
I don't think it's necessarily a red flag. My husband is friends with a couple women he's dated and I've never felt threatened by them. I have a guy I dated that I still talk to, as well.

But the biggest factor is that we have a relationship that is built on mutual trust. We're very communicative with each other, and we have nothing to hide.

There was one occasion where I was insomniac, as I often am. I was up on the computer until late, and at one point he got up and came out to the living room. He started me, and then I went to go greet him, but he's been cheated on before and it made him uncomfortable that it looked like I was intercepting him before he could read what was on my screen. I let him go through my browsing history and see what I had been doing, and that was enough to put him at ease. I had nothing to hide, and I wanted him to feel comfortable.

My suggestion is when you get a new gf, to make sure that you emphasize that you're happy with them. Don't belittle your current gf by using your ex as a comparison. And, as always, be open and frank. Recognize that there will probably be a little bit of jealousy and work to assuage that.

However, do keep an eye out for if jealousy and possessiveness start to become a problem. If your new gf starts demanding that you cut women or friends or family out of your life, that is a huge red flag for controlling and sometimes abusive behaviors.
>>
>>17244475
>Literally just try new positions broh
After that we changed positions a couple of times..

pls read the post, brah...
changing positions did not help overcome the physical exhaustion... I just was tired out and other positions were not easier...

>An easy one is if you start out spooning with you as big spoon obviously, and put both her legs over yours like if she was sitting on your lap but lying down. Find vagoo and thrust away.
I can't even imagine this right now....
I mean I fucked her while spooning and being "big spoon", but wtf is this!?
>>
>>17244460
Protip: of you're in a position where you'd have your hands flats and your wrists are hurting, put your hands into fists and keep your wrists straight, putting your weight on your knuckles like you're punching the bed. Saves me pain every time.
>>
>>17244489
ty, will try it while preforming push ups

but the whole push-up-like position is too much for me... having to hold up body tension for a longer time is just too difficult for me, while having to thrust, or at least it is not enjoyable for me...

any tipps on that?
>>
>>17244485
Just as you said but with her on her back (legs up) and you on your side. Unless you are super unfit, you should be able to keep that one up.

You'll get better at sex kiddo, you just have to practice. I suggest watching some fairly vanilla porn and trying stuff out to see how you like it.

Also tell your girl she got a stanky puss
>>
>>17244504
Well, Iost weight so my BMI is below 25 now.
I have no problems with exercises like push-ups, squats, deadlifts,...

It is just that if sex is so physically demanding it is not enjoyable for me...

Also quite strangly her pussy did not smell at all, I just did not like the taste...

I am at a point asking me if I'd even want to have sex again. It was just a huge nuisance
>>
>>17244489
Sorry, can't help with thrusting. I'm a girl, I use the fist thing when doing cowgirl sometimes, whenever I'm at an angle where I need to support myself.
>>
>>17244470
>>17244482
Cheers, this is pretty much what I was going for. My main concern was the chance of girls wanting me to cut contact with my ex, which would be out of the question for me, and definitely not chill on hypothetical gfs side. Has anyone had that/known someone who that has happened to?
>>
Is it true that guys have a 'favorite' boob on a girl? Like some guys are 'right-boobers' and some are 'left boobers'? Is that true?
>>
>>17244508
CARDIO
A
R
D
I
O

I've only eaten a handful of pussies in my time but I've loved the taste of every one. Maybe it's her, maybe it's your tastes
>>
>>17244516
>'right-boobers' and some are 'left boobers'?
I am a guy and this is probably the most hilariating this I have heard about boobs at all
ty
>>
>>17244460
Okay there's two parts to this. The first is that when people rave about sex, they don't mean a magical act of sticking your dick in a vagina. They are thinking of GREAT sex... kind of like how drinking your first cheap wine which makes you feel nauseous, you can't say that it's stupid that people obsess over this gross crap.
First of all, what you don't mention is the level of feelings involved. Mindset matters an absolute ton. Our mind is so powerful that if you give someone orange flavored syrup and color it red, they'll have trouble telling you the taste. Going into sex with a "let's see what this is all about" attitude or going into it psyched to be intimate with this person are a day and night difference. And then there's the point where if you like them already, chances are your excitement was building for longer and when you are finally together that seals it and is the highlight, not still a stage where you need to get yourself into it.

Apart from emotions, how attracted you are to her body, how enthusiastic and generous she is as a lover, how compatible you are in terms of the kind of sex you want to have and what you find hot all matter lots.

So that is the first part, sex isn't some statis inherently amazing thing. No more amazing than masturbation at least, and depending on the individual even less so (less anxiety, not taken out of the moment by someone else).

Second part is that you have to build condition and it sounds like you seriously desensitized your dick. Not climaxing from a blowjob is no big deal, especially for the very first time, but not feeling much at all is a red flag that you've done damage.
>>
>>17244520
>CARDIO
I run twice a weak for an hour (about 10 km) and my resting heart rate is down to 45 bpm

>Maybe it's her, maybe it's your tastes.
Maybe you have a point with that.
Strangly I like seafood and fish...
I only dislike pineapples and mangos though...
>>
>>17244531
>statis
*static

Also, as for the deathgrip, it's caused by masturbating with a too firm grip and can be cured by learning to get off with a fleshlight (and, preferably, stay away from porn as much as possible).
>>
>>17244531
Well, we have been in a relationship for quite some time now and wanted to bring it to the next stage. I really was excited on many levels, expecially since I have been a vigin until our first sex with 24 years...
So I wanted it to be intimate and romantic but obviously had aswell this "let's see what this is all about" curiosity...

So on an emotional level according our relationship we probably were on the same plane, but I haven not told her that I was a virgin... well she did not ask either so I did not bother and I think afterwards she did not get suspicious about it.

Physically I am attracted to her, but somewhat slef-conscious about myself, since I have strech marks and acnescars on my torso. But at least I have slimmed down to a normal weight and got quite fit (at least so I thaught). Did not expect sex to be soo exhausting.

> but not feeling much at all is a red flag that you've done damage.
are you saying I broke my dick!?
I mean I can feel just fine with my dick when touching it... also the condom/rubber has a quite notacible squeeze...soo
>>
Does getting your balls sucked not feel good for some guys? In my previous relationship I would always suck the balls if I was giving him head. My tongue goes near my current guys ball's and he twitches. Maybe some are more sensitive?
>>
>>17244550
Hmm, that's a bit more concerning. I figured it was probably a typical scenario of a casual fling. Is there a reason you wanted to do oral and penetration all at the same time instead of progressing more gradually?

Self-consiousness is pretty universal and what you mention is honestly a non-issue. Not that this will immediately make you see things differently of course, but you can try to start with soft lighting (like a bedstand lamp) so you can look each other in the eyes and have a general idea of each other's body, but don't have harsh enough light to see small imperfections. That might make you feel more relaxed and more able to lose yourself in the moment. It is definitely possible that you got too overwhelmed with the reality to have a good time.
It is definitely normal to have to get used to how intensive sex is.

>condom
Did you try oral without a condom? Because not every guy responds the same to condom use and while for some it's just a bit of decrease in sensitivity, for others it's immediately close to nothing, this could also be a factor.

Not broke, but people can teach their body to respond to a very specific kind of touching. If you grow to like a firm grip, a soft vagina and mouth can feel lackluster in comparison. See my other post.
>>
quick one for guys,
whether you've experienced this or are looking at it as a hypothetical. If you couldn't last very long, what could a girl do to ease your mind about it?
>>
>>17243794
yeah, sure, if she doesnt try to control that part of me, sure
>>
>>17244558
It is not like we have not fooled around earlier...
you know, snuggling, making out, "massaging" each other between the legs, etc...

but here it was more of a part of the forplay

she gave me head without me wearing a condom

maybe I am too acustomed to my hand, who knows...
surely the physical intensitiy needed for the act did not help either

I do not know what to do further more.
What if she enjoyed it and wants more sex?
Should I tell her how unpleasured I felt?
I mean I told her that the intimacy was nice, which at that point is not even a lie, but the rest was just awfull for me.

How do I even approach this topic!?
>>
>>17244559
with last long do you mean:
a) ejaculating and losing erection quickly
b) while keeping an erection loss of physical strenght duo to lack of endurance?
>>
>>17244583
a) is what I meant
please help guys. I really don't want him to be upset over it, as I don't mind
>>
>>
>>17244559
Are we talking can only last about a minute every time or just a couple missfires here and there? Because the odd premature ejaculation happens to every guy now and then, but if he really can't keep going if his life depended on it, then there's actual ways to deal with it. ask your doctor.

But as I said, if it's the random false start once every so often, he should just learn to laugh it off. Just because the dude came also doesn't mean sex is over, why should girls be the only ones who get to cum more than once? Tell him to play with your body, or maybe put on a performance for him until he's ready to go again. Just have fun and it will be like nothing happened at all.
>>
>>17244581
I know this is fairly common, it just always stood out to me as odd to not build it up more slowly but whatever. Not that relevant except the intro would've been a bit more slow paced.

It's difficult, there's no way around that. There is stuff that you tell and stuff you don't. You can tell her that you had not expected sex to be so physically exhaustive, and that you need to grow used to the sensations. Don't tell her you did not like her taste, it will make her insecure and feel bad and if she smelled clean/like nothing this likely is a matter of preference on your side. Don't tell her that you felt no pleasure at all. I know it's shit but girls get bombarded too with messages that sex is the greatest thing ever, every man wants to die balls' deep in some pussy - to hear from her own boyfriend after taking her virginity that he flat out found her NOT enjoyable would probably wreck any womanly pride she has.
And of course mentioning the things you did mention means you need to tell her that it was your first time, too. You don't want to avoid that at all costs because then the only remaining conclusion is that she sucks compared to other girls.

Other than that, experiment with masturbating differently, tell her to get on top, discuss if it's an option for her to get on the pill so you won't need condoms. If all else fails, sexual therapy, but give it a few months at least.
>>
>>17242937
Ottermode & Bearmode pls. Something about super defined muscles is a turn off to me, but I don't want a wimp or someone who doesn't take care of themselves either.
>>
>>17244586
tell him, that you are happy that it seems like you know what he likes/what you do

go at him, cuddle him, show him how hot you think he is, how hot it is, that you made him cum
do not lay too much focus on his crotch, but do not ignore it. Let him know that you want him, either one or another way, e.g. make him eat you out if he likes it. after 30-90 min he should be ready to go again.

Yeah, not much you can do there if he is one of the unfortunate male with a refractory time after ejaculation...
>>
>>17243046
Depends what branch, army is trash, air force is meh, coast guard, navy, and marine corps are great
>>
>>17242937
Of those pictures chubbyfat looks most sexually attractive to me, followed by builtfat and skinnyfat, which I would also prefer in real life because someone of my age already having that amount of excess fat is just detrimental to the rest of their life. But if I really liked the guy I would be happy with anything but athletic, built, bodybuilder or fat as fatass.

Also as the other poster said, the more muscular types would be different if they had higher bodyfat percentages. But I am going with the scenario that they look exactly like the pictures.
>>
>>17244602

you are ignorant and have no taste
>>
>>17244593
> after taking her virginity that
it is more like she took my virginity....
but I never told her I was a virgin (she did not ask either)
Also she was not a virgin anymore

I would feel insecure about going down any woman without a condom even if she'd take the pill

too afraid of getting her pregnant, can't help it, I do not want kids...

It's just that now I had such a bad experience I do not know how to get positively exited about another round....

That's what makes it so weird and uncomfortable for me...
Any suggestions on this?
>>
>>17244588
It was the first time we got intimate, and we did go again after. He just seemed a bit bothered by it
>>17244600
yeah that's basically how it went, glad to hear that I handled it well
>>
>>17244617
haha the exact same thing happened to me with my last girlfriend, we ended up having awesome sex every time after that though. Did you guys have a lot of foreplay? because that's what happened to me, the preassure was too great. Glad to hear you made the best of a sticky situation, he'll be fine.
>>
>>17244612
Oh, sorry, for whatever reason I thought you were both virgins. Still though, I can't see how you can start to try to talk about this with her (even in a very cleaned up version) if you don't tell her it was your first time eventually.

Okay, then never mind that, you don't want another source of anxiety.

It might be a dumb question but do you actually have feelings for this girl? Are you in love with her, do you love her?
Because if so, no matter how scary it is, you need to tell her (a prettied up version but still) that it was underwhelming for you. It's actually better that she's no virgin for this, because she'll have had earlier feedback. Also make sure to stress that the experience of SEX itself (including the physically straining part) was underwhelming to you, not her individual body or whatever else. And fluff it up with telling her how much you love her and how shitty this is to tell her but you want to be honest with her and not for her to second guess herself if she picks up on signs without knowing the full story.

If you don't feel this way about her, you can break it off or try to change your mindset, go into it without expectations, it's probably going to be lame, hope you'll get your dick up. You might have a better chance being positively surprised then. Still it could be that you really can't get a boner because of the prospect... it's a really bad uncomfortable situation all around, I'll give you that.
>>
>>17244622
yeah there was a lot of foreplay, and he said it had been a while for him (although that's never been a factor for me… I guess it is for guys)
>>
>>17244623
ty for the advice so far
talking helped a little by itself

I think I have to figure it out somehow by myself, what I want and how I communicate it to her

I am just questioning what if she enjoyed it and wants more!?
This would be the cherry on top of my wierd not so pleasant sexy time icing...
>>
>>17244639
No problem and I hate to tell you, but chances are that she wants more. You need to reflect for yourself upon whether you find sex a bit of a chore or disliked it so much that it might be time to face that you can't be in a relationship with someone who expects it. Basically, you are safe to assume that she's going to want sex again.
>>
>>17244648
mfw I am potentially good at sex
mfw there is at least 1 wome who wants my dick
mfw it turns out I do not like sex...

wtf of an faggot problem is that!?
> apparently mine...
>>
>>17244655
Not everyone likes sex equally... not everyone likes even something as basic as food equally. I mean I'm still pretty sure that there has to be room for improvement but your experience does sound exceptionally bad given all the circumstances.
>>
If you ask out a close friend, how do you make it not awkward afterwards if you get rejected?
>>
Is siging off email with "love" to a male friend ok?
>>
>>17244659
idk, it is just...
is that really it what I have gotten "fit" for?
is that really it why I have overcome my social anxieties, why I have overcome myself to get firends... a girlfriends, etc?

I could have stayed a basement dweller, playing videa, painting models and being fat...

Of course sex was not the only, not even the biggest "motivation" to change, but seriously.

Why could I just not enjoy it....
>>
>>17244718
close friend >yes
random douche >no
>>
An ugly girl messaged me on OKC, how do I reject her nicely?
>>
>>17244783
lie to her by telling you just got into a relationship via okc

btw... I never got a message at okc
>>
>>17244718
No.
You should feel ashamed.
You have dishonored your famiry.
>>
>>17244794
you should show him how to preform seppuku personally to avoid his shame
>>
>>17244789
I got 2 or 3 messages in maybe 4 or 5 months. They were pretty much miracles.
>>
>>17244813
again, I salute to you
nobody send me any messages...
>>
I will stay with a host family. They are a couple with no kids. Is this a red flag? I find it odd hiw they are taking in young travelers when they have no kids themselves.
>>
>>17244827
Do they have vampire sounding names? They might be vampires
>>
Guys, can you explain what is going on in the heads of inexperienced or/and sheltered 20yo guys? What do they want from women and what they don't realise about them?
What should happen to them to make them grow up?
>>
>>17244827

Are you the same person who asked if smokers was a red flag? These are all very weirdly tame things to be worried about.
>>
>>17244851
well, I am 24 years old, sexually inexperienced, a friendless, dateless, kissless, virgin

but I do not live with my parents anymore

how can I help you, if I am the kind of person you wand to talk to or ask more specific questions
>>
>>17244827
I fail to follow your logic.

>>17244851
In my case, I'm just ugly and shy.
I want love from a nice princess.
A miracle should transform me into Chad. That's all.
>>
>>17244873
>A miracle should transform me into Chad
are you talking about a stroke sending you into a coma where you can "live" your imagines until someone pulls the plug?
>>
>>17244878
Nope.
>>
>>17244865
Okay, anon, then what kind of woman do you want and what do you expect her to do?
What would make you think it's safe to ask a girl out?
Also tell some red flags and in what circumstances you'd start to hate her or call a psycho.
>>
>>17244892
Why does only the other guy deserve questions?
>>
>>17244851
>Guys, can you explain what is going on in the heads of inexperienced or/and sheltered 20yo guys?

not much.

>What do they want from women and what they don't realise about them?

whatever weird psychotic definition of a relationship has been pieced together from the amalgam of media they've consumed so far.
>>
>>17244900
Because he volunteered to answer?
You or any other person feel free to answer too.
>>
>>17244892
>Okay, anon, then what kind of woman do you want and what do you expect her to do?
honestly I have no idea...

I think I'd like a down to earth woman, who is
educated and keeps herself fit, or at least tries to.

Having interests in nerdy stuff like sci-fi, wh40k or video games
would be a plus, especially if we shared interests.

Maybe we could share activities like doing sports, jogging, or learning.

I am not very outgoing by myself, but I'd like to do so, if she'd introduce
me into such activities, maybe clubbing, or whatever there is to do, I have
no idea, but I am open minded.

>What would make you think it's safe to ask a girl out?
again, no clue

seriously, I have never asked a girl out and I am really bad at telling if
someone likes me or not, most of the time I am self-conscious and think
that people dislike me. Also I have no friends, so I lack feed back on this.

Since I do not go clubbing, or out in general (besides university, groceries and jogging/bicycling)
I have never really encountered this... makes me feel bad.

Why shouldn't she ask a guy out, maybe not me, since there is not much going on for me, but in general...

>Also tell some red flags and in what circumstances you'd start to hate her or call a psycho.
being aggressive towards me, especially for no particular reason
being pushy and trying to force me to do things I really do not want
being overly clingy, we do not need to share every second of the day
generally being an ass
being snobby
laughing behind my back about me, trash talking
being dishonest
playing damsel in distress
not trying to improve herself
only relying on me to support her life
>>
File: dva hat.jpg (30 KB, 460x255) Image search: [Google]
dva hat.jpg
30 KB, 460x255
Cant think of anywhere to ask this.

What kind of hat is this?
Is there a specific name for these hats?
>>
>>17244949
No, I won't answer questions that you directed only at your boyfriend.
>>
>>17245019
I am not her boyfriend
I have no friends :( >>17245006
>>
>>17244892
1. I like shy, traditional, conservative girls who are also very pretty and virgins. I expect her to want cuddles and constantly desire my affection. I would like to have stimulating conversation with her and for her to look pretty at all times.

2. If she has suggested it is through eye contact or some sort of verbal statement.

3. If she likes feminism and admires whores, dyes her hair, or wears hoop earrings.
>>
>>17244851
I'm pretty sheltered, and relatively inexperienced.
What did you want to know?

As far as what I want from women, that would simply be equivalent exchange. I don't want to be in a relationship where I'm putting more into it than she is, as that's going to incline me to believe that she isn't satisfied. I have no reason to be with somebody who isn't satisfied with me. As per what I don't realize about women... Well, that would be anything. I grew up alone, quite literally. All of my time was spent on a computer, and almost none of it was spent talking with other people. I never developed the social skills to be able to connect with other kids my age, and as a result, I never developed social skills to the same degree that they did, and I was always out of the loop as far as any popular culture went which hindered my ability to connect with others on a casual level. Even in my teens, I was often rejected from even online communities due to my lack of understanding of what others assumed were well established and understood social constructs. I'm not a sociopath by any means, I suppose I just have difficulty discerning intent and ques.

As per growing up, I suppose I would have to ask what you mean by that? Grow in what regard? I feel that growth is subjective. It's not as though I lack the capacity to do anything, merely the will and drive. As far as segregation or prejudice towards others, I have fewer of those issues than the people around me due to the vast majority of my time being spent reflecting upon what few experiences I have had.
>>
>>17244892
I'm a different guy but I'll answer

>Okay, anon, then what kind of woman do you want and what do you expect her to do?
Honestly, someone who's just as inexperienced as I am so I don't feel like I have to meet expectations or anything. We can figure out stuff together. If they've been in and out of several relationships it just seems intimidating. I know a girl like that gets rarer and rarer as time goes on and I can accept others but we're talking ideals here. Also someone who's generally quiet or shy like I am.

I don't know what I'd expect her to do. Just be able to talk whatever I want with to and cuddle and do things together, with the occasional sex.

>What would make you think it's safe to ask a girl out?
If she shows signs of interest. I'd have to make absolutely sure she has some interest before I even consider asking her out because I don't want to waste her time or embarrass myself. Unfortunately many girls seem to hide their interest making this hard.

>Also tell some red flags and in what circumstances you'd start to hate her or call a psycho.
If she's rude or treats me like shit. If she gets angry a lot and doesn't listen. If she cheats. I don't know.
>>
>>17244892
Can I pose the same question to inexperienced 20y/o girls?
>>
>>17244421
So much this. I've bore witness to this act more than once.

>>17244433
You might be projecting too much.
>>
>>17244554
Everybody is different. It is uncomfortable for me, but not for other guys. I just don't get down with that kind of foreplay I suppose.
>>
There's this girl on my Facebook she's a mutual friend and we've never actually talked beyond quick pleasantries at a party years ago. She's really cute and I want to ask her out to coffee, is asking a girl to coffee over Facebook who you don't know fine? Or is that reserved to at least having some sort of interaction
>>
>>17244554
I don't really like it. Doing it a little is OK.
>>
>>17245040
>reasons i am single the post

>>17245006
Wow, that is enough for analysis, thanks.
Being self-conscious really is painful, especially if both sides genuinely believe that nobody likes them. Yeah, problematic.

>>17245045
Anon you seem very normal? Dying your hair makes you a whore tho, lol.

>>17245057
Idk, that "equality" reasoning must be wrong, i missed some chances because of it. Maybe making assumptions is wrong, relationship never are perfect you try to negotiate with your partner or idk really.

>>17245109
Oh man, yeah, feeling that the partner is more experienced is very intimidating. Even more to a female imo.

That's pretty impressive feedback, thanks anons

>>17245133
Well, what can i say, i want a guy who isn't cruel or too selfish. Honest, maybe innocent in some ways (that's so moe). Being able to be vulnerable.
Knowledgeable, at least wanting to know more, not an attention whore, not a chad personality.
I want him to actually listen to what i say, because it's surprisingly uncommon among young nerds. Maybe they're are simply oblivious.
They love monologues way too much.

Shit, i have self-esteem issues and expect guys to be already taken, so i'll be nice and wait till he asks me out? I am going to proudly die alone, but i'm either that or a cringey desperate mess.
Red flags will be lying, throwing tantrums often, acting like a little bitch, taking me for granted, kicking puppies, not taking responsibility for their actions.
>>
Whenever I send even just playfully flirty messages to this girl she just sends a funny picture and changes the subject. That's a pretty clear sign she isn't interested in anything other than just being friends right? Or maybe it makes her anxious
>>
>>17245211
There's an easy way to find out: one question
>>
>>17245186
Ask the mutual friend for your best strategy, eg for them to invite you to an event she will attend. This isn't something you want to do out of the blue. The thing is that if you've had some small talk then you ask her out, she'll think you're charmed by the way things went. If you do it without any interation before that it will be clear that a memory from years ago stands out to you, or that you've been stalking the profile of a girl you never interact with and deemed her sexually interesting. Depending on her own level of (in)experience and social grace, there's a solid chance she'll be put off by that.
>>
>>17245186
What's up with people these days not understanding punctuation?
>There's this girl on my Facebook. She's a mutual friend and we've never actually talked beyond quick pleasantries at a party years ago. She's really cute and I want to ask her out to coffee. Is asking a girl to coffee over Facebook who you don't know fine? Or is that reserved to at least having some sort of interaction?

To answer: You've met her in real life at least. Sure, ask her out. Maybe mention that you remember her from that party and that you'd like to get to know her better.

Don't go over the top with complimenting her appearance or saying that you felt a connection with her that time. Just say you want to get to know her better.
>>
>>17245211
Yeah, she's uncomfortable.
>>
>>17245225
I definitely figured. I started doing worse with women when I started working from home and having online being my main interaction with people
>>
>>17245233
I mean sometimes she'll even return the gesture, other times she'll send a picture. Confuses the hell out of me. I don't mind too much, I don't really expect a relationship out of this, just having some fun
>>
Do girls find guys with crooked teeth when smiling ugly?
>>
>>17245293
move to england
>>
Anyone care to share some tips on approaching women in public? Obviously you're not going to B line to them and awkwardly blabber out your sales speech.

Tips for keeping it nonchalant?
>>
I've been dating this girl for about two months now, just had the conversation about us taking the next step and being a couple not too long ago, and things are going great. We're communicating well and we're both really happy. Her birthday is next week and I'm not really sure what to do. I don't have much experience in buying gifts for my significant others this early in a relationship. Is flowers, a card, and an afternoon/evening spent together enough, or should I buy her an actual gift along with the flowers, card...etc?
>>
>>17245394
flowers, red is good, make sure they're not yellow, thats for a funeral

Then take her out to dinner. If you don't have the money make her dinner.
>>
>>17245244
Yeah, that's quite an obstacle, try to keep your social network a bit bigger so you can tag along to different events.

>>17245248
Depends on how often sometimes is. 50/50 or close probably means that she doesn't take it seriously but is in the mood for it sometimes. If it's more like 10/90, stop doing it. Nothing wrong with fun but it should be mutual.
Though with that added description my bet would be that she feels the same way and just does not want to pretend so enthusiastically that you're going to accuse her of having lead you on.

>>17245293
As far as I'm aware (and think myself), entirely fucked up teeth are a pretty serious turn off. Regularly crooked teeth are accepted, but if you have odd/irregular looks, they will make you look wonkier (just like red hair). If you are cute, they will be endearing and add to your charm. If you are very hot, they will humanize you. If you look very unremarkable it's no big deal, probably something people who already don't like you try to make a deal out of and people who fall in love with you will fawn over.

>>17245330
Afraid I have no easy tips, the most important thing is actual confidence. With that I don't mean "I'm the real deal" arrogance, but "I'm just approaching someone and if they want to be a cunt about that while I'm polite, that's on them" confidence. The belief that you are allowed to exist, occupy space and strike up a conversation with people while out in public.

Also, be sincere. Of course that's easier said than done and you also need confidence to be able to roll with your actual feelings/thoughts instead of relying on some trick or prepared line. But I'd rather have a guy nervously come up to me saying I made an impression on him and would I like to get coffee sometime, than for someone to pull some thought out strategy on me. You want to come through as a person, ultimately. Don't adapt a persona but show yourself. Real attraction is very sexy, women want to be desired.
>>
>>17245394
I'd get her a gift. Ideally a sentimental little gift, something that relates to a memory or story she told you, something that reminded you of her. You've only been together for a short time, some heartfelt things are better than trying to wow her with an impressive gift. Go with simple and sweet.
>>
>>17245394
Get her something small but thoughtful, like a stuffed animal of her favourite animal, if she's into that.
>>
Fuck /adv/ i need help, this chick i talked to few months ago and went out with a couple times told me she wasnt ready for srs relationship bla bla and i havent talked to her since, also back when we were talking she followed me on IG , yesterday she liked a picture i posted and hasnt done that ever since we stopped talking and shit i dont know why she did that but i think about her since then because i never stopped liking her and check out her profile frequently. What did she mean by this? I dont wanna lose any more time and nerves for this girl so tell me what the fuck is she doing? Was it a random like? Should i just unfollow her delete her contact info? Im just losing time and feel like a weakling be cause she makes me feel this way
>>
>>17245633
1. Your post is hard to read. It makes you look like an idiot minor. Next time, try like this:
>Fuck /adv/ I need help. This chick I talked to few months ago and went out with a couple times told me she wasn't ready for a serious relationship bla bla and I haven't talked to her since. Also back when we were talking she followed me on IG. Yesterday she liked a picture I posted. She hasn't done that ever since we stopped talking and shit. What did she mean by this? I don't know why she did that, but I've been thinking about her since then. I never stopped liking her and I check out her profile frequently. I don't wanna lose any more time and nerves for this girl. So tell me, what the fuck is she doing? Was it a random like? Should I just unfollow her delete her contact info? I'm just losing time and feel like a weakling because she makes me feel this way.

2. We aren't mind readers. From OP:
>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't fucking know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

3. Do you want to forget her? Then unfollow her and stop feeding the flame by visiting her page
Do you want to get with her? Then hit her up again and ask her how she's doing. Maybe she's more ready now, we don't fucking know.
>>
since sex talk is best talk:

My ex GF loved it when I came inside her, would beg me for it. also more people on /adv/ mentioned they liked it
why do women love it when a man comes inside her?
>>
>>17245676
Why do you think that trait would be beneficial evolutionarily, Anon?

To give you a serious answer, it feels very intimate, when we're gripping each other as close as humanly possible, and I feel his body shudder in orgasm. I know he feels amazing and it makes me just want to wrap my legs around his waist.
>>
Ladies,
If you call a guy who's older than you by about 7 years "kiddo", is that you shipping him into the friend zone? Or is it just a term?
>>
File: 1442458965204.jpg (40 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1442458965204.jpg
40 KB, 499x499
why do girls wear pantyhose?

do they put their skirts on first, or their tights?

what does it feel like?
>>
>>17245732
Found the pervert
>>
Girls and guys

How do you make love? like make love instead of just having sex.
>>
>>17245840
in the butt
>>
>>17245840
I don't know, sex for me has always been more 'fun' than 'romantic'. Not that my boyfriend and I really mind.
>>
>>17245722
The friend zone doesn't exist.
>>
>>17242901
I went to a party last night and snagged the hottest girl there, got the second base and felt great, despite being blackout drunk. It turns out she'd vomited a bit earlier in the night (I heard this from my friends the day after), and so now the entire thing is gross, and I feel even more I'll than I already was with the hangover. How do I deal with this mentally and socially? The whole experience is totally fucked
>>
>>17243794
If she's okay with me drinking yeah, but if she's a cunt about "hurr durr alcohol is bad hurrrrrrrr" then fuck that bitch
>>
>>17245908
I don't see the problem, did you taste anything in the moment? If not don't worry about it, your friends would have done the same if she really was best girl.
>>
>Had a couple of relationships in highschool, but generally an awkward mess
>Go through some brain problems, pack on a lot of weight
>Some years later I've lost about half of the weight I had gained

At what point is it a good idea to try dating again
>>
File: Tremors.jpg (2 MB, 2470x3149) Image search: [Google]
Tremors.jpg
2 MB, 2470x3149
I'm new to the dating scene.
As in I went on my first date less than two weeks ago and still a virgin.

Finishing up my fifth date from these random ass people from okcupid and the only person I'm still talking to (or is still talking to me) is a woman I'm completely uninterested in.

Frankly, I don't think she has any interest in me either. It's just a we're still talking to each other cause we don't have anyone else. She's attractive and we share the same interests, but holy shit, it's just dull the entire time making meaningless conversation for the sake of conversation. I think we went on about humility for a good ten minutes on our third date.

Should I just come out and say we're as dull as a doorknob together and let's be friends? Or as somebody that has little to no experience with women, should I just continue to try to date this person in hopes I'll get better at well, everything?
>>
>>17245934
Well I have no idea how it tasted because I was so utterly fucked. The idea of it is what really irked me, and I'm not sure they would at the end of the day, she was pretty good looking too which makes this worse because it could've been a guilt free/positive memory
>>
>>17245950
Your weight is not THAT much of an obstacle... Just date if you feel like it and find someone you love and who loves you back.
I thought i had to lose all excess weight first, in order to find someone. But then life happened and i'm now engaged and happy as can be. And i still got a belly
>>
>>17245950
You know that fat people date too, right?
>>
>>17245950
When you look in the mirror and you could see yourself worthy of the undivided attention of someone else for an extended period of time. Its all about self worth and confidence
>>
Girls: What do you assume or think when a guy asks you out? And what kind of relationship should you have with him before?
There's a girl that's nice to me and I want to ask her out, will she assume I "got the wrong idea"? I'm not asking her out just because she's nice.
Are girls always supposed to do the "first move" as to hint the guy that he has a green light to ask them out?
>>
>>17244559
When you see him getting close, encourage him. for example: "cum inside me", or anything else that tells him he doesn't have to try to hold back.
>>
So, ladies, my girlfriend sent a text to one of her male friends describing our relationship as "nothing serious", which is news to me. Granted, we've only been dating for a couple months but I thought things were going pretty well and that we were moving to something long term. Is this something that I need to worry about? As for how I saw this text, she'd showed me a picture that he sent to her on her phone, she was drunk and I guess didn't realize that previous text was visible. I didn't respond to it then and haven't mentioned it to her at all but it's really fucking with me.
>>
>>17246071
This is something you should be talking to her about, not us.
>>
>>17246077
Fair enough but it seems like a difficult thing to bring up. If she doesn't see this as something that last then there's no really incentive for me to continue and if she does then why is she saying that to this other man? I don't want to call her on this just for her to say that she wants to be with me long term for something that I obviously wasn't meant to see in the first place.
>>
>>17246071
shes cheating on you. get out now and retain some of your dignity.
sorry about your luck, anon
>>
>>17245890
So it's just a term of endearment that I shouldn't look too much into?
>>
Is this a lame text to send to someone you have only had a hangout session twice with?

"Hey I miss our hangout sessions. I've also been wanting to go swimming really bad and you're the only person I know wth a pool haha. When you're not wrapped up in making zoom zoom cars and I'm not getting my nose busted in the ring, we should definitely have another day to hang and whatever".

Some background. We use to talk quite a bit although he doesn't like texting much. We did hangout twice and I slept over at his house but nothing physical. We haven't talked to been able to hangout in about two to three weeks now. I'm worried he lost interest... Anyways is that text too weird?
>>
Girls and guys

Is it really THAT big of a deal or "bad" that I'm taking a bunch of vacations by myself? I've had at least 5 people talk to me the past week. and when they hear in taking a vacation they say "that's really nice anon! Are you going with a group!" When I say by myself I always, ALWAYS get a negative/pity response. Like "by yourself! That's so sad!"

Fucking shit it pisses me off. Why is this such a bad thing? I mean, I'd go with people if I fucking had people to go with! But since I don't, I have to go by myself. God dammit, why is this a bad thing
>>
>>17245970
Honestly I haven't seen anyone who is fat having any success in that regard. Maybe it's different when you finish college and enter a more professional life or something.

>>17245971
Yeah I still have incredibly mixed feelings with that. I'm still trying to fake it and leave my comfort zone.
>>
Is it stupid that it makes me feel weird when I girl calls me bro or man? Like this girl im dating does and it makes me feel like a friend, even when we are more than friends.
>>
Can a 6/7 guy pull an 8/9 girl? Obviously real life is more dynamic than just appearances. But realistically how far is a girl willing to go below her "rating"?

I don't usually like to use a /10 scale but I'm just trying to make it simple
>>
>>17245732
>why do girls wear pantyhose?
Style, warmth, an added sense of modesty.

>do they put their skirts on first, or their tights?
Tights first.

>what does it feel like?
idk, try it and see, you can get cheap clear pantyhose for like a dollar.
>>
>>17246918
Yeah it's weird.
>>
>>17246347
I don't know what you're doing with the vroom vroom cars, so I'd edit that unless it's some kind of inside joke. I'd also cut the and whatever at the end.
>>
>>17246501

Fuck them. I've been trying to organise a simple weekend trip with my friends for literally the last 5 years and they're just fucking hopeless. I'm probably going by myself next month if I can, god help them if they're pissed at me for ditching their eternally postponing asses.

I finally went to the movies by myself a year or two ago because otherwise I'd miss seeing it altogether, and it was honestly such a fucking great afternoon.
Went to couple of concerts that I was super excited about only for the mood to be instakilled by friends who came along 'just because', won't make that mistake again.

But for the record, not having anyone to go with is the sad part. But if you have no one to go with, just sitting at home alone and depriving yourself of a vacation is WAY sadder, I speak from experience. Anyone who pities you for going alone is just too short sighted to see that.
>>
File: worriedpepe.jpg (33 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
worriedpepe.jpg
33 KB, 480x454
Why do (self-admitted straight) girls prefer lesbian porn?
>>
>Kept in touch with a childhood pen pal for over ten years (we are both girls)
>We are coincidentally in the same anime fandom
>Met a guy online after "returning" an rpg based on the anime which was deleted from the server (guy was asking if anyone had a copy of the game and we kept in touch)
>Rpg game is very famous in fandom - my pen pal and almost all other fans know about it
>Am planning to meet online friend when I coincidentally visit his country this year
>Me and that guy's relationship is friends ie nothing sexual
Should I tell my pen pal about our meeting and how we've met?
>>
>>17246995
bump
>>
what does it mean if a girl is always hugging other guys in front of me
>>
which is more dangerous: bunch of girls renting an entire flat from airbnb when travelling or bunch of girls visiting a male online friend whom one have known for two years when travelling abroad?
>>
>>17245960
just fuck her
if she's ugly or something don't
just don't waste your time you only yolo once brah
>>
>>17246990
Because most straight porn is marketed at men.
>>
Guys, what would it feel like to have your dick sucked while you're trying to play a video game or do something else that requires focus?
>>
>>17247447
Distracting, but feeling good at the same time.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 498x716) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 498x716
>>17246990
It's hot. I think maybe part of it is it usually has more "foreplay" stuff like making out.

>mfw their boobs press together
>>
>>17243027

I have reached so far down that at this point if any girl even talks to me, she either does it because:

1. It's a "prank".
2. She lost a bet.
3. She has no choice in the matter, i.e. work.
4. She is trying to use me for money or something else.
5. Just a fake asshole for unknown reason.

I know I am probably being unreasonable here, but I still haven't experienced a different situation.
>>
How to tell parents that I want to visit online friend with a group of travelers in a public area (ie tourist attractions) when staying behind after tour? I really want to meet my online friend but I am scared that my parents will say no.
>>
>>17247502
You are 18, right? And you can arrange your own transportation?
>>
>>17247553
I am actually 19.
>you can arrange your own transportation
Of course...
>>
>>17247556
Then how could your parents say no? You don't really need to get into detail anyway. You could just tell them you're going to meet a friend at "insert tourist attraction here".
>>
I can't take care of myself and I'm not worth anything. But I'm amazing at self sacrifice. Where/how can I find a girl to dedicate my life to? She can use or abuse me however she wants, that doesn't matter, I just want to do everything I can physically do to make her happy.
>>
>>17247560
Well you are right. Meeting him in a public area is not anymore dangerous than visiting a tourist area with a group of people. It is not more dangerous than me going to public areas alone and I do that all the time...
>>
>>17246990
I don't
>>
>>17245011

Toque or earflap toque. Ushanka is similar but slightly different, but much cooler.
>>
>>17245732
Warmth, if they're thick you can throw them on and wear a skirt/dress without having smooth legs, if what you're wearing is short it's less embarrassing for people to glimpse your panty crotch than your panties, and they offer an option to add a color or detail to your outfit. They also hide bruises and for whatever reason many people are somewhat overaware of their knees.

Tights first, you want tobe able to pull them up and adjust them comfortably. It's a pain in the ass if they keep dropping a bit while you're walking or it's all huddled up around your waist. (Though this only happens if the size is not perfect, but you an avoid it somewhat with putting them on properly in the first place.)

Depends on how thick they are. Some are so thin that you can still feel the wind and all, others just feel like a light, skintight sort of leggings. They are surprisingly warm. They make me feel ladylike.
>>
>>17245908
Are you serious? I am sure you were blowing your beer breath (or whatever you'd had) in her face and slurring. You were so drunk that you don't even remember what it was actually like to kiss her. And then she dared the ruin the romance by having thrown up at some point before that? Get over yourself. Drunken hook ups are not glamorous.

Just write it off for now as a victorious but less than ideal hook up. And socially, dude - this happens all the time. No one cares as much about the details of your hook up as you think they do. It's not like you ate her out just after a guy blew his load in her, now THAT would be hard to live down socially. This is nothing.
>>
>>17246990
Gay porn is very popular among women as well. Never heard of yaoi? That's dominated by women, both creating it and reading it.

Also, because in regular (especially professional but also a lot of amateur stuff) straight porn the woman doesn't really get her share. Sure, she screams like a banshee, but I think for most girls it's harder to ignore than for the guys how flimsily fake this is. Other than that there is usually hardly any fingering or cunnilingus, let alone enough to make a woman cum, there's endless blowjob scenes typically involving things your average girl dislikes (pressing the head down hard, "you're my slut aren't you", finishing on her face) with the woman moaning like she's being pleasured instead of having a huge dick in her mouth and trying to navigate that.

>tl;dr Lesbian porn is more sensual, there's no place for real female pleasure in straight porn, at least comparing categories
>>
File: 1457041240580.jpg (3 MB, 2830x1880) Image search: [Google]
1457041240580.jpg
3 MB, 2830x1880
>>17247767
>Gay porn is very popular among women as well. Never heard of yaoi? That's dominated by women, both creating it and reading it.
That's a touch different. I'm a man, I like women. What's better than a woman? Two women! Similar premise with straight women and Yaoi I would figure.

I wouldnt claim to be straight if I jerked it to male on male porn however. If watching gay porn of your own gender gets you off, I'd really question how straight you really are.
>>
>>17246959

Thanks anon. but yeah it's bullshit. My friends and I have talked about doing trips for years. And when the time comes they all say "nah, I'd rather spend my money on other things" so what am I suppose to do? Not travel? so I book my stuff anyways. And my friends said "who are you going with?" I said alone. And they told me "dude.. Why? that's going to suck". So I told them "because you fuckers backed out!! And then they just brush it off

Or at work, my co-workers legitamently "feel bad" that I'm traveling all alone. I hate when people pitty me. I fucking hate it
>>
>>17247794
That's a fair point.

I don't care for gay porn either, in fact I just like to watch solo and typically don't like to see any coupling. But when I see regular straight porn I'm going to identify with the woman, and then all I see is the man being an egoistic lover who uses her body. That is not going to arouse me as a woman. When I picture sex I imagine a man spreading my thighs and eating me out, licking my neck, pressing a hand down on my stomach while he hovers over me and whispers in my ear about all the dirty things he wants to do to me. Flashing me a naughty grin before flipping me into another position, trying to grope all parts of me at one or at least in optimal succession, pulling me in close when I break away to deal with my hair or look at him properly. Tonguey wet kisses after oral sex (up to snowballing), having him bury his face in my ass, positions that are visually not that exciting like spooning variations. Female "dominance" with me being active and teasing him, grooming/washing him, spoiling and passionately riding him, without a hint of aggression or humiliation. Mutual masturbation, lots of it. I imagine him whimpering and helpless in pleasure, looking down at me like he can't believe his eyes when I go down at me, leaning back sighing in ecstacy with closed eyes, not being able to keep himself from cumming, basically losing all decorum and having fun and enjoying himself and enjoying my body but most of all being intimate with me as person to person.

This is a complete day/night differene with what I see when I see straight porn. Nothing I see there arouses me. That doesn't have anything to do with not finding men arousing (though it does not help that male porn actors are chosen on the merit of their orgasm control and not on their looks), it has something to do with not wanting to watch a kind of sex I would loathe to have when I try to get myself off.
>>
>>17247829
Also to clarify the point was of course that I think women are turned off by the kind of sex that's portrayed, not by the fact that it features men. There are alternatives that are predominantly popular among women, like lust cinema etc that attempt to portray more normal sex with more focus on female orgasms.
Lesbian porn usually focuses more on the "soft" parts. Making out, oral, mashing bodyparts together - not furious jackhammering.

Funnily enough apparently actual lesbians don't care much for lesbian porn because it is too obvious to them that the girls are gay for pay and not personally into it.
>>
>>17246501
No. Needy people are just faggots sometimes.
>>
Ladies I've been seeing a girl for a couple of months. We don't get to spend a lot of time together because of our work schedules so I wouldn't say we're super close in spite of the length of our relationship. She's been out of town for ~1 week visiting her sister and then taking her sister to a music festival. I haven't texted her or really had any contact with her since she left because I don't want to be that guy who has to maintain constant interaction with her. It's dawned on me that there's potential for her to get mad at me, so I ask the ladies, is it reasonable to not bug your significant other while they're seeing family or should I have made attempts to talk to her?

I'll hang up and listen
>>
This guy and I have 1000/10 chemistry when together. But we can't see each other for one or two months, and texting is becoming boring/running out of things to talk about. I can feel it getting stale.

It's basically guaranteed we'll end up together, but what do these months before we can see each other? We don't know each other that well yet so that makes it a bit more difficult.
>>
>>17247840
>Funnily enough apparently actual lesbians don't care much for lesbian porn because it is too obvious to them that the girls are gay for pay and not personally into it.
Well I mean, even as a guy I feel like that's usually apparent. I would never imagine a woman would enjoy being fingered by someone with three inch nails for instance.
>>
>>17247972
Online games?
>>
To the girls
What are you opinion on grand gestures from someone you had a 3 year relationship with? Something intimate and not in front of the public eye.

Cringe or cute?
>>
>>17247923
She doesn't have a leg to stand on to get angry if she did not attempt in any way to connect with you, either.
Best case scenario is that she appreciates the space. But I think it's more likely that she is a bit intimidated by your perceived independence, and is also looking to not come across as clingy or needy. This is something to discuss face to face when she returns.

>>17247972
How about writing long emails about your life and thoughts? This way you can get to know each other and it is easier than texting because you can take your time to come up with things and you don't have to play into what someone else says, you can just lay out what interests you and matters to you, or the piece from their email that stood out to you most etc.
>>
I got in a relationship 3 weeks after a very long term relationship with my ex. The new guy is fun but he's away for a couple of months and by the time he's back I'll be away for a couple of months. He's nice and caring but we don't share similar hobbies or humor. Do rebounds last? I've invested so much into him emotionally and I think it was just to force myself to get over my ex but now I just find myself listening to emo songs all day.
>>
>>17247976
True, but I guess you have less of a frame of reference without personal experience, as most straight girls seem not too bothered by it.
And absolutely not, the thing about lesbians having short nails is true (most of the time).

>>17247981
Cute, but the only opinion that is relevant for you is that of your girlfriend. If you are sincere and it is just the two of you though, I have a hard time picturing she would not appreciate it at least on some level.
>>
>>17247767
You can't compare yaoi to gay porn AT ALL.
>>
>>17247981

I think it's going to depend on the person you're with, and after 3 years you should probably have a good idea of that.

Personally, my instinct is to say I hate them, because I don't react very visibly to stuff, and that sort of shit just sets me up to fail and feel bad for not 'doing my part'.
But then, I'm not sure I can really picture what an intimate, private grand gesture would even be.
>>
>>17247984
Thanks for the advice. She hasn't contacted me either so I guess you're right about that first part
>>
>>17247996
Both have a female fan base. I am not saying they are the same.
>>
>>17248009
And I'm saying they're not comparable.
>>
>>17247988
In my experience rebounds don't last very long.
>>
>>17248003
Was planning on learning the guitar and singing one of her favourite songs outside her house. She doesn't live in a very populated place. We broke up a few months back but I don't plan on doing anything soon. I need to finish improving myself first, but yeah. That's just off the top of my head and yes I know her very well, we've known each other for 7 years.
>>
>>17248013
Can you elaborate? I feel like I'm trying way too hard to make myself happy? I've plastered pictures of him all over my social media and we've barely been dating over a month. I don't want to let it end because I'll look stupid but I don't know. I'm so confused.
>>
>>17247996
DEEP DARK FANTASY
>>
>>17248011
He mentioned women liking porn that is not man/female combination. I came with examples of other porn women tend to enjoy that strays from a heterosexual relationship dynamic. (Though met with a fair point as to why that would be less odd.) All that's relevant for the context is that is involves two men. As I am inexperienced with both I wouldn't really dare to analyze what the appeal is for either, let alone doing some in depth comparison. It's just examples of liking porn based on a gender pairing that's not your real life preference.
>>
>>17248024
Sure. with rebounds you're not always in it because you genuinely care about the other person. You're trying to get over/back at the person who just left you when you need time to recover from a failed relationship.
>>
Trying to make plans with a girl, 4th time seeing her. Haven't kissed, things are kinda strange cause of old history but we get on well.

She contacted me a week after telling me "I'll let you know", which I took as her not being interested initially. When working out schedules, she turned around and invited me to a musical with her but then ended it by saying "I can understand if you don't want to come. We can postpone and do something else"

Do you think she is just worried that I won't like it or is she being polite but trying to make me be the one to ask to postpone? She invited me to her birthday as well.

Normally shit is more straightforward than this but I think the history is colouring how I'm seeing it.
>>
>>17248210
She sounds insecure to me.
>>
>>17248210

I think she's just worried it wouldn't be your thing. A lot of people just hate musicals. I'd make the same sort of comment when suggesting it to someone if I don't know whether they'd enjoy it.

Especially if she also invited you to her own birthday. I can't see anyone doing that if they were uninterested.
>>
>>17248217
I guess that might be a bit due to said history. I didn't take it as potentially insecure though so thanks, it's an idea I'll have to keep in mind. It's not normally something I initially factor in, a bit of a fault of mine.

>>17248222
Yeah. Writing it down made it seem a bit more clear. I think I might agree to go, after all, it's about getting involved in the other persons interests and this is the first time she's suggested something.
>>
>>17248234
Nah, it's pretty hard to naturally expect someone you find interesting and attractive to be insecure. But most young people are to an extent, and to me it kind of sounds like she was trying to build it a safety net. Like she felt you might think her suggestion was weird or lame, or she has some hang up about how she acted or whatever and accounts for you holding something against her.

But as the other poster said it could very well be limited to musicals not being everyone's thing. It was mostly the way she phrased it (as opposed to "I can understand if that's not your thing") that made me think of insecurity first.
>>
A friend told me that a girl I'm interested in swings the other way. The girl and I are very close, and while she does regularly talk about her best friend (a girl she jokingly says she lasts better with than most marriages, despite that girl's boyfriend being a thing), I really don't know if it's true.

>you gay m8
is not something you seriously just ask out of the blue. Are there any signs how you can tell someone's sexual preference? I have zero experience with non-straight people.
>>
Girls

Hear me out. This is very important to me.

So, I'm going to be seeing a friend of mine who lives overseas. I've met her once before, this will be be 2nd time I've seen her IRL. She's a amazing, wonderful, beautiful girl. When we met the first time, we just spent time togather at a mostly platonic level. Besides the fact she always had her hands on my arm anytime we walked somewhere. But we are just friends. A few months ago, our talks got pretty sexual. And it was very clear we were both very interested in each other. Yet we both know a LDR will not work. it isn't feasible to even try. so we remain good friends. It's still clear that we are both quite fond of each other. She is still very caring for me, and I can tell that I'm special to her. She's said that I am a better emotional support for her than her own real friends.

Anyways, I really want when we meet in a few months to be special. it's just going to be for a short few days. But it's important to me that we spend quality time togather. and, this might sound dumb.. But I want to make love to her. Not just sex, but I really want to share a experience like that with her. and I believe she does too. just... I've never "made love" before. And, it's been a whole 5 years since I've last had sex or kissed a girl. 5 fucking years. she doesn't know this, and for some reason. She's under the impression that I get sex a lot (I don't know why). But I don't want to dissappoint her. I want the 2 of us to share a great experience that we can both remember. Incase I never see her again after this next trip. I hope that's not the case, because I really like her. But I am a realist. And realize that it might be a very long time before we meet again.
>>
In your opinion, dear anon,
Is love overrated?
This is a general question, directed to both sides.
>>
>>17247398
bump pls
>>
>>17248340
Not whatsoever. It is portrayed too clean and prettied up, too much like infatuation when it concerns romantic love. But love itself is to me the single most important thing in life. It is what bears romance relationships, friendship and family bonds. All real passions have an element of love to them, even if it's a passion for doing a certain kind of scientific research. Love is the heart and spice of life, the one thing that makes people care and wonder about the world around them and the people in it. We would be indifferent shells without it.
>>
>>17248349
Either she's a hugger and that's just her way of saying hi/bye, or she is trying to make you jealous or get you to think of her in a more romantic light.

>>17248284
You say you're very close... you don't have to straight up ask her if she's gay, but would it be off limits under any and all circumstances to start talking about fantasies, sexual bucket lists or something like that? If you ever wonder what it's like to be with a man, use it to get her to relax and open up. The thing is that as a guy you can quickly be mistaken for taking the whole "I want to masturbate to the thought of you eating someone out" angle, and confessing own bicurious fantasies or similar things gets that out of the way. Although this is obviously not an option if you are not at all interested in men. Then you just have to make it clear by your attitude and kind of questions that you're not just perving on her life.

These are usually conversations that escalate from a playfully flirty remark or in a tipsy, unguarded moment.
If such things never happen between the two of you, I'd say, don't bother being strategic, ask her out and leave it to her to tell you she's for the other team if that's the case.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.