[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When rolling a joint do you add tobacco? Actually, when doing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: unnamed.png (91 KB, 368x400) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
91 KB, 368x400
When rolling a joint do you add tobacco?

Actually, when doing weed at all, how do you prefer it?
>>
>>17242840
not unless you're a poor black person putting it in a cigar wrapper and drinking a 40 oz in a paper bag.
>>
I prefer baking. I hate smoking, and weed and chocolate taste pretty good together. Plus the high feels smoother to me.
>>
>>17242847
god damn son, fuckin savage

>>17242840
Weed cleans the lungs. tobacco just sits there
>>
I remember my friend in Germany rolled me a joint, and I noticed it was way more harsh than what I was used to. I powered through though and finished the thing by myself.

Instantly felt like the world was spinning.
Thought he gave me a joint laced with something real bad. Was laying on the ground sweating like a motherfucker trying not to throw up.

Turns out he filled that bitch up with some really strong tobacco. I'm completely intolerant to nicotine, and I had just smoked more in one session than I had in my entire life up to that point.

So yeah some people add tobacco.
>>
I've never smoked cigarettes, i want to smoke weed. Should i add tobacco?
>>
>>17242877
>weed cleans the lungs

You are absolutely fucking retarded. Look up some basic chemistry on the products formed from burning organic matter. You are inhaling all that shit. Don't lie to yourself

>>17242840
80% weed with 20% tobacco spread evenly to ensure smooth burn is how we do it here

>>17242929
It's personal preference. Tobacco will give you a head rush. I started with spliffs and gradually moved on to pure, then back to spliffs. It just burns easier and you don't have to relight multiple times. When me and my friends smoke, we will talk while smoking and sometimes the joint will go out because it is not smoked enough - with tobacco this isn't really a problem
>>
>>17242943
Thanks mate
>>
>>17242877
>Weed cleans the lungs. tobacco just sits there

I fucking hate people like you. You are the reason that people think stoners are morons. Do not talk when the topic of weed comes up, you are the reason it's still illegal in a fuckton of countries because people incorrectly attribute your innate retardation to the fact you smoke weed.
>>
File: get-a-brain-morans.jpg (41 KB, 480x468) Image search: [Google]
get-a-brain-morans.jpg
41 KB, 480x468
>>17242877
>Weed cleans the lungs
>>
>>17242840
In the UK it's not a joint if it doesn't have tobacco, it's a blunt. Everyone does it here. Personally I do it because tobacco is drier than weed and burns at a slightly higher and more consistent temperature. It prevents sidies (Or canoes, whatever your slang is) and the joint randomly going out.

If you look through the ash of a blunt you'll notice a ton of it hasn't combusted completely; lot of the time the ash is black, wet or sticky feeling and sometimes still has whole bits of weed in it. It basically means you're not burning, and therefore not using, but completely ruining that weed. You end up using more because there's only so thin you can roll a J. It's wasteful, in other words. I've won over a ton of blunt purist friends by showing them they can make their weed go much further and get just as high from joints.

Best solution is a vaporiser of course, but they're expensive.
>>
>>17242996
Well... I have a flowermate vape and it only cost me £60. That's 3 weeks of weed for me, and that amazing bastard hasn't had any problems for a year and a bit now. Easy to clean, lasts 10 sessions on 1 charge, fucking great overall.

Vaporisers are 100% worth the investment if you smoke regularly - for me, it was around 2g a week, but even if you smoke 2g a month it'll still make your time and weed much better spent
>>
>>17243010
Definitely agree on all points, it's just having the capital all at once to spend in one go rather than the relative expense that's a problem for me personally.

Should just suck it up and save up.
>>
>>17242875
weed butter is absolutely the most intense way to trip with marijuana
try it
>>
Nah I typically don't add tobacco. Preferably I like smoking from bongs but usually I smoke blunts without tobacco. I don't like edibles though, they make me too tired.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.