[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Loneliness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Night-wallpaper-10345533.jpg (325 KB, 2160x1920) Image search: [Google]
Night-wallpaper-10345533.jpg
325 KB, 2160x1920
So im about to graduate high in the upcoming days. This has caused me to realize something, im alone. I have a few friends but nothing special. I dont have a group to do anything. While everyone is planning to do something big for beach week, im stuck doing nothing. Its not that im an antisocial freak, its just that no one has the freedom or enjoys the things that i like (dancing in clubs or just doing road trips). Whats the best way to meet people that just want to enjoy their youth?
>>
>>17242784
Bumping because I graduated today and I'm in the same boat.
>>
>>17242784
>>>/soc/
>>
>>17242880
I don't understand soc. It's just threads of people posting their nudes?
>>
>>17242784

You don't really need friends yet dude, you'll find them in college/university if you join clubs and stuff.
>>
Man, I have a group of friends I still see from high school, but can't make any new friends in university, it's annoying as hell, not anti-social or nothing just feel awkward on first approach
>>
>>17242784
You are actually at one of the few moments in your life where all this can change very easily.

You are about to go someplace totally new, be it college, a job, the military or whatever. You will be in a whole new environment with loads of new people to meet. And none of them know you or know what identity you had (nerd? stoner? loner?) in high school.

You can re-invent yourself with a whole new personality - or at least start fresh, with all the new people you'll meet taking you as you present yourself.

If you're in uni, do all the new student welcoming things, if in work, meet all your co-workers. You won't like everyone and not everyone will be drawn to you. But there's a whole new pool of possibilities to draw from.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.