[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
has anyone taught english in another country? Ive been thinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1463840209129.gif (651 KB, 561x413) Image search: [Google]
1463840209129.gif
651 KB, 561x413
has anyone taught english in another country?

Ive been thinking of teaching in Japan for a year or two. I'm fairly familiar with the language (my ex-girlfriend taught me the very basics so I can at least ask for directions/order food) and have been to the country on holiday once.

I dont like animes, mangas, or any cartoons from japan besides dragonball and one piece.

Am i in over my head? What do I do? I want a decent job, but I'm more looking for a good experience.

Will i be allowed to bring my puppy? She's cute, but is a german shepherd and will probably bark at people since she doesnt like asians or mexicans for some reason. She's probably racist against them, but she likes white people, black people, and arabic people.

But for some reason its mexicans and asians she dislikes. She barks at my mail lady whos asian and barks at my neighbors when they do the lawn and they're mexican.
>>
>>17242592
Do you have a bachelors degree? Are you white? Congratulations, you can teach English in Japan. You're not going to make a lot of money. The experience is interesting. No, you can't bring your racist dog.
>>
>>17242621
yes and yes, my degree's in english literature with minors in business/management and computer science.

if she wasnt racist could i bring her (she liked my ex-girlfriend who is japanese/swedish)? Also i'm not too concerned with the money so that isn't a problem.
>>
>>17242592
That an /aggydaggy/ gif?
>>
>>17242592
Why go to another country? There are plenty of people here that need to be taught English.
>>
>>17242592
I forgot to mention that I also like loli
>>
>>17242592
Ohhh boy.
You don't know enough Japanese to have any sort of meaningful relationships with 99% of Japanese people, they do not speak English.

Normalfag Japs do not watch anime, and the ones they do are the two you listed.

You can't take your dog and you wouldn't be able to afford housing that accepted pets on a teachers salary. You will already (Legally, I might add, so you can't fight it) be discriminated against by landlords because you're foreign. Even asking if a pet is okay will automatically blacklist you, because it shows you're a troublesome foreigner who doesn't understand how things work.

Also your dog isn't racist you moron. All dogs bark at all postmen, and your neighbours are mowing the lawn which makes a noise, which dogs bark at.
>>
>>17242592
HERRO!!! YOU TEACH A ME ENRISH???!!
ME RUV YOU RONG TIME!!!
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.