[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reaching Out On Facebook
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Has anyone ever reached out to a girl you are friends with on Facebook but don't keep in constant contact with, with the hopes of dating?

There is a girl i had a crush on in High School, and haven't spoken to or seen since. She appears to be single. We were friends, not great friends, but friends.

How do i go about reaching out? Or is this too cringe worthy to even think about?
>>
Try it anon if youre not creepy
I regret not doing this
You got nothin to lose
>>
Since she's recently single she's going to know your game from the get go. But also you haven't spoken since high school (I assume won't otherwise unless you make a move anyways) so I say go for it.

Besides life's too short not to take risks
>>
>>17242567
Ask her out to a bar
>>
>>17242577
do girls immediately get pounced on the moment word leaks that they are single?

Do pretty girls literally go from guy to guy?
>>
>>17242588
Depends on if they announce it on social media. But yes they do. For good reasons too. Depending on how they broke up they might be down for revenge sex ect.
>>
>>17242588
>Do pretty girls literally go from guy to guy?
How the fuck can anyone answer that? YOU have the most clue about her dating habits here. Not all pretty women are sluts, some are more emotional than others so they need more time to get over a break up, others will date for financial reasons only, some enjoy leading men on and almost never actually date, etc.
People are different. Every time you think about asking such a general question about women, apply it to men and see if it can be answered.
>>
>>17242567

Yeah, I've done it a couple of times, and it's worked, but it's generally been old flames I had an idea had a little bit of general interest in, and I played it off like I was bored sitting at home and it had been so long since ________.

It's not exactly hard to see through though. I kind of knew these girls had some kind of reciprocated interest in me.

I have also had this backfire and look bad, but I was able to play it off as "that's what I get for drunk Facebooking, my bad."
>>
I also did this, but, i guess luck wasn't on my side. Hoping for more stories from other anons so im bumping it as well
>>
Yes. I had a 9-month long relationship with a girl who I had forgot existed, but she liked a post of mine. I messaged her about it and from there it was pretty smooth sailing.

However, it was quite clear that she had at least small interest in my by liking a photo of me. idk.
>>
>>17242567
I did it and it was a pretty cringey conversation in hindsight. She obviously didn't really want to talk to me. Turned out she had a bf. Still don't regret it though. I learnt something about taking risks.
>>
you now the definition of creepy: if he is hot, it isn't.

A friend of mine added a beautyqueen on facebook and wrote her to come over that evening, she did and they fucked.

Are you hot?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.