[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well to make a change, rather than hearing people begging for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: tfw.png (980 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
980 KB, 960x540
Well to make a change, rather than hearing people begging for a girlfriend, why not read my greentext?
>be 22
>older brothers 10 and 8 years older
>have a sister 3 years younger
>Older brothers call me a freak for my entire life and make me feel like one too
>Little sister says I'm going to only get married to a mail order bride, no wait die alone. Actually yeah mail order bride.
>Moved 8 fucking times in my life not including uni
>It's my fault I couldn't keep long term friends according to my mum
>Everyone reckons you're the sainted one in education
>I actually just used a few big words I copied off of my brothers when I was about 8
>be now.
>I've failed university
>My sister got a job in London with no GCSEs
>One brother has a family and effectively stole my mother's business
>The other is pretty cool but still compared me to Dahmer last week
>It's a Friday night
>I've already had a lot of beer
>I go out to get more with the money I've earned
>Mother asks "you're not getting more beer are you?"
>on another Friday night alone because I had enough of looking like a fucking freak trying to talk to people who don't know me (I work for my brother in another town and he belittles me in front of the other staff and makes me look like a complete dickhead)
>I did by more beer
>feel like a fucking waste of space
Please tell me I am wrong /adv/, please tell me I am a good person.
>>
>>17242372

KYS.

Seriously. Become an hero.
>>
>>17242393
Is that because of the picture I posted? Because I got that from /int/. I'm not much of an anime fan. Just thought it applied to me.
>>
I'm sorry to hear you've been bullied so terribly.

If you don't mind my asking, do you know what was going through their heads when they did this to you? I'm not trying to say their reasons are good -they probably aren't- bit it would be useful to know their motives. They might hold a clue as to how to get out.
>>
>>17242401

Lol no.

Because you are a miserable failure.

Pic was legit.
>>
>>17242426
My brothers thought it was funny, my sister was embarrassed of me for not being popular like her, my single mother (apart from my biological father, my step father and then her boyfriend(I don't blame my mother for these people, they were straight up cunts and liars)) tried so hard in life (which of course I am completely grateful for) that it now means that any hardship I ever suffered from either doesn't matter or isn't as bad as she suffered from
>>
>>17242428
Yeah fair enough but I've already paid £27,000 at uni to people telling me shit I could read from a book. I feel bad that I'm not paying you anything.
>>
>>17242461

Glad you realize uni is mostly a scam. Degree for HR.

Honestly it's pretty easy to fix. Simply exit your residence within 2 hrs of waking up and do not return until 2 hrs before bed.

If this means taking your laptop somewhere and fucking off there, so be it. But you will interact and opportunities will find you.
>>
>>17242472
I see what you mean but as much as my brother makes me feel like a fucking child and/or piece of shit it's still money.

My current plan is becoming a digital nomad next year with the money (as I've backpacked before and enjoyed it) but I already feel like I am running away and wondering what is my long game.
>>
Bump. I mean where there is the 6th billionth thread about 'how to make a girl who doesn't fancy me, fancy me anyway?'.

I know it I must sound like a spoiled cunt demanding people to pay attention, and desu I probably am. But pls /adv/, indulge me.
>>
>>17242372

Why are you telling us this? Why aren't you telling this to your mother? Let her know it's she and her spawn that did this to you. Use a calm, low voice. Getting angry or hysteric will make her blame you and your drinking problems.
Then tell your sister and one brother that they've been cunts to you and list the things they've done to you. Leave the employer brother for last.

Watch the Black Adder (minus season 1), Red Dwarf and other such shows. Learn to snark. Then respond to your brother with sarcasm. He'll get frustrated and his employees will laugh behind his back. Once you have enough money and a secured spot in another job, grief him until he fires you. Hell, be like that to your sister as well. Give (hurt) back to them.
>>
>>17242372
If you can complain that much about your family then you can do your best to get away from them, can't you? For god's sake you're a fucking grown man. Get a hold of your own life instead of playing the dependent kid.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.