[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fix a broken friendship plz
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 2e6a54h.png (505 KB, 706x403) Image search: [Google]
2e6a54h.png
505 KB, 706x403
Hey 4chan, seeking some sage advice here.

I have a group of friends consists of me and 3 other guys.

One of the guys, let's call him *Hwang* does some peculiar things.
*He always touches some of us molester style
*He manipulates things around in his favor
*His mannerisms in arguments always changes the subject in his favor -- he must have his way or he'll throw a fit
*He privately *disses* us to each other and calls me a homo sexual in a serious tone.
*Basically he's a nigger

So today, another friend in the group wanted to address something with Hwang before the intervention. Let's call this friend Haon. Haon brought up a personal issue and used me as a reference which is all true. Hwang is deflecting the issue through manipulation and diss (see intervention topics) and claims he didn't say it.

Now Hwang is completely fed up with the rest of our group and while we would like to stay friends with him, it is hard to mend things when he doesn't want to and somewhat his personality. He also virtually walked out of the group via google hangouts.

TL;DR A group of friends failed an intervention for the way a friend in the group acts (he acts like a fucking nigger), instead resulting in him being indignant and unresponsive. How do we fix this?

Advice plox. <3 d.va
>>
All of you should collectively ignore him until he gives in.
>>
>>17242274
Seems like the kind of guy who'd immediately take things as an attack if you were honest with him. You did the right thing though. Just wait for him to come around.
>>
OP here - adding on

We had a private group chat on hangouts (for the rest of us not including Hwang) because we play games with each other when he's not available sometimes. So he's also angry that he wasn't included in that chat.
>>
Sounds like Hwang is a dick. Ignore him and he'll come around, most likely fixing his problems on his own. How old are y'all btw?
>>
>>17242514

all born in 1993, so in our 22/23s
>>
>>17242525
Same here bruh, my friends and I did this almost exactly to a guy we hung out with a few years ago (minus the literal intervention). About three weeks passed and he realized we were his only friends so he came bank and was practically a different person. He still had the shit that we liked about him but all the childish shit was gone. I think he dropped acid or went on a stoner steak or something and chilled the Fuck out. We still hang out with him to this day and I'm actually rooming with him next year so it all worked out well
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.