[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In a big bind right now guys. Time is money. Basically I secured
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
In a big bind right now guys. Time is money. Basically I secured a new job waiting tables last Tuesday, and have my second shift tomorrow evening. The problem is last night I was dumb enough to get drunk and buy a tiny bit of drugs, speed shit. It was unplanned - ater a family argument - but I'm still pathetic for doing it. Regret it. I need this job.

I'm not sure whether it's in my best interest to call in sick for the shift (without lying) or to try and do what I can in between then to make myself look presentable. I find people are always in the know that it's lingering in my system, and that means customers tomorrow and more importantly, obviously, my boss.

People seem to always know and it sucks.

I'm considering going to the hospital since I can't see my Doctor, and asking for something they can give me. Some drug to wash my system (my eyes). Something to help me sleep this evening.

Any advice?
>>
>>17242248
Just go to work and play it off. I'm sure most the staff drinks and does drugs.
>>
The job is just so replacable. And it's a good job. And I just have the feeling - I'm not making it out of training if I show up to my 2nd shift with stink making my pupils shake/bend
>>
>>17242443
Do you think you'll make it out of training if you don't show up to your second shift at all?
>>
Go to work and tell them you didn't sleep last night if anyone asks or looks at you funny. Say you drank a lot of coffee this morning to keep going.

If you call out you'll be fired. No questions asked. Fired.
>>
>>17242443
then i guess you don't need the job that bad, do you.

No one here is going to tell you it's okay to call out, though you obviously want to very much and are looking for an excuse to do so.
>>
>>17242248

It sounds like you have like twelve fucking hours or more to sleep this off. Tomorrow evening? Unless you're hugely understating the amount of drugs you took, I can't imagine you're going to be THAT out of it, given that you're typing pretty coherently, and you said it was LAST NIGHT.

Waitstaff frequently do drugs and drink. Part of the industry. Your boss probably does too, because he's not in some corporate position where he's getting tested.

Get some sleep. Buy diphenhydramine from a Walgreens or something. Use eyedrops if you need to, and stop buying fucking drugs if they're making you lose work.
>>
U should like some sloppy bitch I know, get ur shit together n start over by going home u retart
>>
More drugs bro less sleep!
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.