[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Obsessed with ldr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Hey advice, I need a lot of help. I have been in an ldr for nearly 4 months now. However I am slowly screwing it up. I keep on asking what she is doing, and I ask too many questions about the people she knows. If she is speaking to someone else while talking to me I ask about it, and it bugs me. We have talked about this many time, but I cant seem to stop. She says this is starting to really annoy her. How do I stop my behaviour?
>>
>>17242056
OP here, is this board really slow?
>>
>>17242056
Stop, she doesn't have the same feelings for you m8. For all you know she might be swallowing Chad's load right about now.
>>
>>17242129

Pretty much this, ldr's don't really work been there done that. My bitch went to a powwow and fucked some guy she just met, so just consider the disadvantages of not being there to fuck until she loves you, otherwise she'll find dick on her own accord.
>>
>>17242129
I agree she does not like me as much, but she is a virgin and would not be doing that desu. >>17242146
I am more nervous she will start speaking to another guy randomly, and ditch me. Also, did your ldr tell you right away?
>>
File: 1461979411720.jpg (500 KB, 728x640) Image search: [Google]
1461979411720.jpg
500 KB, 728x640
>>17242158
>I agree she does not like me as much, but she is a virgin and would not be doing that desu.

You're in for a rude awakening senpai
>>
>>17242158

She didn't end up telling me right away, in fact from my experience they will hold those things in until they find the time is right which really depends on the girl. Try and find a girl you can meet with or spend time with Anon, there's a ton of date apps and meetup threads, you'll eventually find somebody. Or you can continue until something does happen. Best of wishes.
>>
>>17242168
Thanks man, I really like her a lot. She is far above me, but has a few self esteem issues. And she tends to tell me stuff quite far in advance as she know I worry. Also we are not that far, I am in England and she is in France. >>17242165
I know what you mean, but I think she is different, which is probably a very naive thing to say.
>>
>>17242056
in a ldr for two years now. It's really hard and you have to be willing to compromise. my bf is the type of person who needs a lot of contact, phone calls, txts, etc daily, but me, I like maybe just a little bit of contact daily and some long phone calls later in the week.

You have to reach compromise. I would get annoyed when my bf would text me when I was busy with stuff so we had to talk it out, he doesnt do it so much now. On the other side of things, he said I don't talk to him enough, so I make an effort to contact more in the day.

Dunno if it helps, just my experience, but hey, compromise is key
>>
>>17242202
Its not really about compromise, I just want to stop asking her what she is doing and who she is talking to. I don't mind her doing these things, but I worry I will lose her if she does it too much. Thanks for your thought though.
>>
>>17242202
Same exact story for me, only im the Guy Who wants to Talk a bit More in our ldr. But we Both compromis and its going well after 1,5 years now
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.