[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For some reason I sweat from my armpits and it just fuxkin won't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (29 KB, 640x753) Image search: [Google]
image.png
29 KB, 640x753
For some reason I sweat from my armpits and it just fuxkin won't stop but when it does stop I'm usually good. When it starts though it just goes until my shirt is literally nothing but sweat. It doesn't even feel like sweat it just comes out cold like colder than tap water and it smells like cat piss. What the fuck do I do?
>>
>>17242042
Sorry to hear that.

When does this usually happen?

Does it smell even if you put on deodorant.
>>
>>17242045
It usually happens right after I shower of course and usually if I get really worked up I get so nervous I feel cold and clammy and notice it

The smell doesn't show past deodorant but I'm worried that people can still smell it a little bit

Sometimes if I get really fuckijg cold it makes me sweat like that no clue I think it's my diet
>>
>>17242067
I noticed it happens more than ever when it's really sunny out even if it's cold in my house and the heat doesn't really bother me or anything

Is it possible that it's an allergic reaction to the sun? I'm the palest person in the world and if I sit outside in the sun I never tan or burn
>>
I used to have this, and it turned out it was caused by a digestive problem. Do you also get a lot of gas/bloating after you eat?
>>
>>17242130
Yeah a shit load of bloating even if I go a long time without eating it still makes me bloat up like a blimp
>>
>>17242134

See a gastroenterologist. They put me on these digestive enzyme supplements and the problem cleared up in less than 2 weeks. I sleep better and my skin looks better too. Turns out I just wasn't processing food properly and it was having all kinds of effects on my health.

I have to keep taking the pills indefinitely, but it's worth it
>>
I also have a problem with sweat.
I sweat very little actually but it smells horrible, at least to me.
But it wasn't always like this. Never in high school or first two years of college. I'm 23 now.

Ofc I take really good care of my hygiene.
I trim my armpits short, I wash them with soap and water every morning, I apply a roll-on (I tried changing different ones) and put on a clean shirt. Yet I go outside in the sun and not 30 min pass before I start smelling horribly.
This is making me extremely self-conscious and anxious that I've become afraid to leave my house because of this.

What the fuck is going on?
>>
>>17242042
Hey, OP. You probably have hyperhydrosis. It's basically when you sweat a lot even if you are not moving around and even when the weather is cool.

I also have the same problem and it caused me so much embarrassment in high school.

Now I dont have it anymore because I've been using a strong antiperspirant called Certain Dri.
It's not a deodorant, it doesnt have a fragrance. All it does is block your skin pores so that sweat cant get through. It's been a real lifesaver.
I apply it after I take a shower every night.

There are also other brands that you can try.
And if you have money, there is a doctor in the US (I think in Beverly Hills) who can permanently treat your problem. The treatment costs $3k and it's a two session treatment. You will stop sweating right away. Let me know if you have more questions. I have been through the same thing and would gladly help you. Good Luck, OP.
>>
>>17242141
Yeah maybe it's that I always have stomach problems and my skin has disgusting red dots all over it
>>
>>17242042
I used to sweat a lot at nights. turned out, I had lymphoma.
sweat is a symptom for a lot of illnesses. go see a medic, and go asap.
>>
>>17242572
>at nights
(initially. after some months, I'd sweat at day and night)

>>17242562
>I always have stomach problems
>my skin has disgusting red dots all over it
do you have any other symptoms, by chance? since when?
tell us EVERY problem/symptom you may have
>>
>>17242572
oh, also: try measuring your body temps from time to see if you have fever or something.

you could tell >>>/sci/ about your symptoms and ask them for opinions/advice
>>
OP, if antiperspirant doesn't work then you have to go see a dermatologist.
>>
File: 1458015371486-1477632879.jpg (14 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1458015371486-1477632879.jpg
14 KB, 300x168
Everyone of you faggots need to drink more water and go see a doctor.
>>
As for the sweat from the armpits OP, I had this problem in my teenage years. My doctor gave me an aluminum chloride solution that I applied to my armpits before bed (warning, wear white t-shirts to bed that are clean but you don't mind ruining, since it can bleach and be a little corrosive).

I did that for about 6 months or so, and while it burned and wasn't exactly pleasant, I turn 30 in a few weeks and I haven't sweated like I used to since then. It was a miracle.
>>
>>17242581
im not OP but have the same red dots on my face, sweat all the time when its cold a lot when its hot especially here in AUS.
After i eat, my stomach makes a lot of noise and i normally have to go to the toilet like half an hour after dinner or other big meals, skin is also dry on cheeks, forehead sometimes.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXWGNgzurLA
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.