[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why would a girl who has been texting me constantly for about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1394328367870.jpg (82 KB, 649x638) Image search: [Google]
1394328367870.jpg
82 KB, 649x638
Why would a girl who has been texting me constantly for about 3 weeks out of nowhere become disinterested and flakey?

I don't understand. Is she suddenly perceiving me as ugly? Are her friends talking shit?

What am I possibly doing wrong here? Is there a way to salvage? We talked a lot and really got a long. Should I just do the same bullshit to her and see how she reacts?
>>
File: 1393809938833.gif (2 MB, 280x150) Image search: [Google]
1393809938833.gif
2 MB, 280x150
halp
>>
>>17242016
In those three weeks did you make a move/do anything to show your interest?
>>
>>17242139
Yes. I blatantly told her I liked her and she reciprocated. This was earlier in the week.
>>
>>17242207
If you didn't kiss her at least you goofed and it's over. You have 24 hours from when you and a girl share that you like each other to kiss her, else she will end it. That's just women bro
>>
>>17242219
Kek, don't listen to this guy.

Go to the girl and ask what you asked us.
>>
Ask her what's up. If she says nothing or something similar, and this behavior persists, she's most likely ghosting you. If this is the case, I wouldn't waste any more time on her.
>>
She's crushing on someone else bro, Just keep your distance and carry on. She will come back for 2 reasons, she craves your attention, the other guy ditches her. Regardless she will tell you she was really busy with something that is going on in her life in that particular moment.
>>
She's found someone else or an old lover she's still hung up on has came back around.
>>
>>17242290
In case you're still there, do this.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.