[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bag tobacco vs regular tobacco
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Winter.jpg (103 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Winter.jpg
103 KB, 800x600
I've talked to old smokers and new ones, based on my own research as well, there is a clear difference between cigarettes that are bought and cheap tobacco. Never buy cheap bag tobacco.

I've had some good rum tobacco but that was from a refined specialty shop.
>>
File: GOLDEN_VIRGINIA__525ba03f3b01f.jpg (27 KB, 383x200) Image search: [Google]
GOLDEN_VIRGINIA__525ba03f3b01f.jpg
27 KB, 383x200
Since you seem to be educated on this, what do you think of pic related? My friends all used to smoke this only, they'd use it for spliffs too, I never really liked tobacco so i'd roll mine pure when I could.

But I've been wanting to try rolling a few tobacco spliffs this summer and was wondering if you think this is a good tobacco to use.
>>
>>17241965
Buy cigarettes. Try a Camel No 9, 99 or try Marlboro.
>>
How is it that there are people in this day and age that are really fucking stupid enough to use tobacoo? Why not just snort asbestos?
>>
>>17242211
How is it that there are people this day and age that are so fucking stupid they waste their life on the internet arguing with people and then try and act superior to others?
>>
>>17242464
There is no argument about tobacco though.
>>
>>17242211
>>17242529
Wow thanks anon, I'm quitting smoking right now. Your time was well spent!
>>
>>17242529
We're all going to die one day. Tobacco isn't a guaranteed death before 40. You can get cancer even without smoking ever, because we live in a world surrounded by carcinogens. Even breathing the air, eating fast food, etc. all of this shit is probably at least half as bad for you as smoking is, and we do a whole lot of that shit

If someone enjoys smoking, let them. They only get 1 chance to live their life and they should live it how they want to
>>
>>17242636
>We're all going to die one day. Tobacco isn't a guaranteed death before 40. You can get cancer even without smoking ever, because we live in a world surrounded by carcinogens. Even breathing the air, eating fast food, etc. all of this shit is probably at least half as bad for you as smoking is, and we do a whole lot of that shitIf someone enjoys smoking, let them. They only get 1 chance to live their life and they should live it how they want to
You no what be funny as hell? If you make a recording of yourself saying this word for word through one of those cancer kazoos after they cut out your cancer ridden larynx you fucking retard
>>
>>17242973
I bet your ass I live longer than you, shitposter faggot

If I get cancer I hope I get it in my dick so I can fuck your mum and transfer it to her too
>>
>>17243001
If you get cancer in your dick too than you aren't gonna be fucking or eating any pussy, lol. But please, light up!
>>
>>17242200
>Buy cigarettes
Always great advice
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.