[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really fucked up /adv/ >Be me >Go to club downtown with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 768x1024
I really fucked up /adv/
>Be me
>Go to club downtown with some friends
>One of my friends brings his girlfriend and her friends
>Me and one of her friends are all over each other
>Get her number at the end of the night
>Later find out from older cousin that she's my estranged uncle's bastard

She keeps messaging me, would the best course of action to ignore it?
>>
Is it possible your cousin is just fucking with you?
I'd confirm the details with other family members.
>>
File: image.jpg (463 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
463 KB, 3264x2448
>>17241764
Confirmed it with my aunt and father while omitting the details of our meeting
>>
>>17241760
Just fuck her.
>>
>>17241782
This. Life is short, be a deviant
>>
>>17241760
So you think you might bang your cousin? Contrary to popular belief, cousins are genetically far enough that children of cousins only have a 5 percent chance to have some sort of birth defect as opposed to the standard 3 percent.
>>
>>17241760
Hahahahahaha....

Well... You didn't know, so...

Now, if you DO act on it and try to keep this shit up, welllll then you're just a fool...
>>
>>17241760
Move to a real city so you don't have to run into cousins on accident
>>
>>17241760
if you had just done it without asking around you would've gotten away with it too
then later if you wanted to keep it up you would need her to arrive at the same information you have "on her own" so you could have a conversation about keeping it discreet

you're into each other, so no reason you can't have your fun
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.