[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I stop feeling that my race is inferior. I am Asian (femanon)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2
File: watercolor-horse-by-olgait.jpg (318 KB, 1360x990) Image search: [Google]
watercolor-horse-by-olgait.jpg
318 KB, 1360x990
How can I stop feeling that my race is inferior. I am Asian (femanon) and I see all these posts about how desperate Asian chicks are for white dick on boards like /trv/ and alike
>>
>>17241391
Probably can't. Embrace yourself for what you are.
>>
>>17241391
Anon, these are men who have never touched a girl in their life. These are men who would probably come in their pants if a woman even held their hand. Don't listen to their shit. Their opinions aren't ones you should value.
>>
>>17241398
I thought /trv/ had the highest number of "normies" among all 4chan boards
>>
Honestly, if anything, the reverse is true. I have met far more white guys with "yellow fever" than asian women that are into white guys.
>>
>>17241401
>normies
>4chan
Hohoho. Oh, anon. Sex tourists are hardly normies.

>>17241404
I agree, most white men who have tried to ask me out have had yellow fever. My friends have had similar experiences.
>>
>>17241415
Which 4chan board has the highest number of normies then? /adv/?
Well a lot of users on /trv/ are into sex tourism from what I have seen. What is its appeal anyway?
>>
>>17241391
Idk, i'm an asian chick and i love the idea how some nerds and weaboos want asians. Because i kind of dig nerds, so i can talk with them about anime and vidya.
My hometown was 50% caucasian and 50% asian though and i never thought that being attracted to white people was wrong.
Idk i like proportional guys with broad shoulders and asian guys here are not like this like 50% of time. They look like they're 12.

That "asians being attracted to gaijin people" thing can be seen as common "girls like foreigners" thing.
Because it's so new, exotic, they're probably wealthy if they travel, etc.
It's not an asian thing. White girls from eastern europe love usa or western europe men for the same reason imo.
>>
File: tommy9.jpg (137 KB, 621x693) Image search: [Google]
tommy9.jpg
137 KB, 621x693
>>17241425
>mfw western white guy scrolling past
>>
>>17241424
None of them. This is 4chan. The appeal of sex tourism? Do you even need to ask lol?

>>17241425
This was definitely written by a man.
>>
>>17241458
>This was definitely written by a man
How can you tell though? Could really be an Asian chick
>>
>>17241439
Same brah, kinda wish I was attracted to Asians right now
>>
>>17241425
Tall and proportional asian guys are even better then white, i guess i still like my race a bit more. But it also depends on face features. Okay, maybe i don't have a preference in races themselves at all.
>>
>>17241460
Because the whole thing sounds like its deliberately catered to get white men off? Nobody actually talks like that.
>>
>yellow fever
Why is this a bad thing? As long as they treat you like a person why does their preference matter?
>>
>>17241472
>It must have been my subconscious, because i study in college in white country with no asians in sight, trying to accept it
>>
You stop feeling that way once you stop giving fucks.
>>
It's statistically true, Asian women marry white guys around 40% of the time while all other interracial combinations don't even make up 10%, and most Asian American exclusively date white guys.

Anyway why does that bother you, do you want an Asian boyfriend? You can get one easily.
>>
>>17241401
/trv/ is about as "normie" as you can get on 4chan.
>>
>>17241498
Because it implies they're only interested in you because of your race. Pretty disgusting desu.

>>17241506
Okay?
>>
>>17241464
Asians are nice but white makes right
>>
>>17241472
Because of the nerds and weeaboos part?
>>
>>17241519
Uh how is that disgusting?
People have different tastes, if that involves liking one race more than another that's perfectly reasonable
>>
>>17241514
Oh, Americans. Whilst all that may be true in America, not every Asian grill is lusting over white dick. Most marry Asian men.
>>
>>17241514
Pretty sure your stats are incorrect. Citation needed
>>
>>17241528
If you approach me and tell me you have a thing for Asians, yeah, that's disgusting familia. Am I kink shaming you? Are you triggered?

>>17241525
I'd say it's mostly the second paragraph.
>>
>>17241538
No it doesn't bother me at all, I'm only into white girls. But it's pretty arrogant of you to think that a person's attraction based on race is disgusting
>>
>>17241534
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/06/12/interracial-marriage-who-is-marrying-out/
Asian women marry outside their race more than anyone except natives
>>
>>17241391
at least you're not black

oregano oregano
>>
>>17241542
Arrogant? Is that even applicable in this case? I have no problem with people having racial preferences, but I don't want to garner interest solely because of my race, like some kind of dog. Men who have a fixation Asians generally are disgusting, and I haven't met anyone who has contradicted that yet. If you are talking to me solely because I am Asian, you are disgusting, senpai.
>>
>>17241553
They're probably talking to you because you're Asian AND female.
Also you're a weaboo.
>>
>>17241425
>Idk i like proportional guys with broad shoulders and asian guys here are not like this like 50% of time. They look like they're 12.

you know Asian guys are extremely sensitive to this kind of comparison and being rejected by their own women for another race?
>>
>>17241391
stop taking shitposting from annomymous poeples as something serious, your race is not something you should relate to, only the actions you acpomplish as an individual have value.
>>
>>17241425
basically you are saying you're a gold digger who stereotypes too much?

Also a race traitor
>>
>not-part-of-the-model-minority Asian
>dumb for an Asian
>worse at art than other Asians
>uglier than other Asians, especially for a half-Asian
>be the butt of maid, sex trafficking, gold-digging jokes constantly
Wish I was just white, honestly. Pumpkin spice latte and Ugg jokes must get boring after a while but it seems more fun than all the other shit.
>>
>>17241696
As long as you take it in the ass like an Asian
>>
>>17241553
Read this
>>17241597
>>
>>17241618
>>17241667

50% isn't 100% some are okay, and when guys have same characteristics i tend to choose asians.
What i hate about my nationality is that it's surprisingly normal to disown and shun people who don't follow traditions, customs, choose different partners etc - i don't owe them anything, it's my life.

And I don't prefer foreigners, but many girls do regardless of race.
>>
>>17241498
Yellow fever itself implies you arent sweing them as a person
>>
That's only because the majority of Asian girls love in either homogenous populations and/or developing countries. So it becomes a combination of fascination with the exotic and unfamiliar and economics - given the choice of living in a hut in the Philippines vs a nice suburban house on the outskirts of a major North American urban center with all the amenities you only dreamt about? What the hell would you choose if you had the choice?
>>
>>17241391
At least you are not a nigger ;)
>>
>>17241856
>es. So it becomes a combination of fascination with the exotic and unfamiliar and economics

lmao no dude
Look at Japan they hate niggers
Everyone hates niggers

Maybe it ifluences it but come on dude they just like Caucasian males.
>>
>>17241696
Stop hanging out with just basic white people. That shit will suffocate you senpai.
>>
>>17241862
Plenty of japanese girls at least want to see a BBC
>>
>>17241862
>Everyone hates niggers
Depends on what you mean. If you mean black people you're wrong. From my experience as long as they carry themselves properly they do just fine.

Same goes for Asians. You have to put a bit more effort to not seem like a effeminate bitch and you're golden.
>>
>>17241874
>From my experience as long as they carry themselves properly they do just fine.

Half true
If they are dark as midnight then not really
But if they are Mixed or fucking "light skinned" like the niggers say then I suppose if he acts normal enough.
>>
>>17241391
You fucking deal with it like the millions of other Asian women do and don't bitch like a spoiled child. Almost like it really isn't a problem. Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>17241424
/sp/ obviously has the most normies. Do you even 4chan?
>>
>>17241391
Asians are the superior race, fact. You just happen to be a degenerate for even thinking otherwise
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.