[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi, my problem is that i am bloated and gassy all time have checked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1450430089033.jpg (35 KB, 460x500) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1450430089033.jpg
35 KB, 460x500
Hi, my problem is that i am bloated and gassy all time have checked up myself by a doctor there is nothing pathological found so doctor have suggested me to stay away from some vegetables and stuff can anyone here tell me any good herbal or non herbal stuff to get rid of it
>>
>>17241389
IBS? Indigestion? What kind of things are you eating? Describe a typical day of food for you.
>>
>>17241389
Drink a small cup of bleach, chase with plenty water. It will be mostly neutralised by your stomach acid but still be alkaline enough to kill all the bacteria making the gas.

Your next shit will be watery but after that it's like starting fresh, no gas. Worked fine for me and I used to almost inflate and get horrendous cramps. I'd go for a shit and blow air for a few minutes before I drank bleach.
>>
>>17241402
Egg and bread in morning
Wheat bread with some vegetables and meat
And some juice or a milkshake before bed
>>
>>17241389
Lactose intolerance/alergy (whatever is the right one) may be a cause.
>>
>>17241389
Probably your particular brand of gut bacteria.
Do not drink bleach.
>>
>Probably your particular brand of gut bacteria.

Someone call the obvious police.

Bleach will kill them, either that or munch some anti biotics.
>>
>>17241432
Yeah, quit eating the eggs. The juice and milkshake are bad too. Look up foods to avoid with IBS. You might not have it, but it's still applicable.
>>
>>17241442
>Do not drink bleach.
this is sound advice. good work, anon.
>>
Stop eating and drinking dairy products.
>>
>>17241389
Have you ever farted in your SO's face during foreplay?
>>
>>17242119
Whats SO??
>>
>>17242144
Significant other
>>
>>17242152
Hahaha ok nop, nada never
>>
>>17242119
Well i fear it
>>
>>17242159
Try it. Use the problem to your advantage. It could lead to mind blowing sex!!!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.