[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm earning 10.000$+/month but I'm fucking depressed...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: fucking shit.jpg (4 KB, 399x126) Image search: [Google]
fucking shit.jpg
4 KB, 399x126
I'm earning 10.000$+/month but I'm fucking depressed...

I don't go outside because I don't know where I should go... beach, camping, shopping even gaming... all seems pointless.

I think that I need something else to make my life more interesting but I don't know what is it.

What the fuck should I do?

inb4 /wrists
>>
>>17241172
What do you deem not pointless then? Pick up a hobby, learn something, start trying to better yourself.
>>
>>17241179
>hurr durr what is depression just cheer up bro

what you should do, op, is stop asking for advice to the inbreds in this board
>>
Buy pussy and ass
>>
>>17241172
Not a whole lot of information for us to think about OP. Elaborate.
>>
>>17241172
Don't arbitrarily choose activities. Develop a circle of friends and acquaintances and try joining them in what they do. You might not like the activity itself at first, but can enjoy the company. And the pleasure of company might ease you into enjoying the activity.
>>
>>17241172
If I were you.

I'd exercise, try harder to go out with friends and make new ones. Be more social. (You have enough money to do all these things) and ultimately find a gf to share your wealth with.

You can either do that, or just buy a hooker and get siphlys on your dick.
>>
>>17241186
You're one if the inbreds, friend.

>>17241172
What do you do? You can be making millions, but if it stresses the hell out of you then the money won't compensate.

Money can only buy so much happiness.
>>
>>17241186
I have clinical depression, and have since I was 13, you fucking retard. And it doesn't get better by moping in your room. If OP is functioning enough to have a job, he can pick up a job.
>>
>>17241319
*pick up a hobby
>>
>boo hoo I'm so rich but depressed wat do

Use that money to do literally anything money can buy. Stop being a spoiled little shit and taking everything you have in life for granted.
>>
>>17241318
>You're one if the inbreds, friend.

yes, but i can spell.

>>17241319
sure you do
>>
>>17241337
mobile posting fimfam shazam
>>
>>17241341
'Every excuse takes you to Toulouse'
>>
>>17241172
join a club make interests pick up some hobbies game inside if that makes you happy I dunno OP, I'm making $0 this month and spending it mostly inside. Money = freedom in this society
>>
File: Gerberian-Shepsky.jpg (69 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
Gerberian-Shepsky.jpg
69 KB, 400x500
>>17241172
Would be interesting to know your age, but if I were you I would try to grow as human being. Sport to get fit and get some confidence, learn new things, travel to new places... Life makes no sense. It's you who must give it one.
Also, meet people with your own tastes, people who don't give a fuck about money.

PS: The day you'll become too rich, give me some money, please. I'm in a real hurry :)
PS2: See? It's people like me those who you must avoid.
>>
>>17241172
Stop humblebragging on 4chan about how much money you make?
>>
>>17241172
Everything seems pointless? Sounds like you need to be reminded that you're alive.
Seriously screw you, when I was 18 it took me a year of heavy labour to earn 10000 bucks.
You could go traveling around the entire world, meet wonderful people every single day, you could pursue your dreams, eat awesome food, help out your family or friends in need, you can do pretty much everything you want with that kind of money.
Get some adrenaline in your system, look death in the eye so that you realize how lucky you are.
Go climb a radio tower, skate down the steepest hill in town, run a marathon, take a walk trough the woods at night, get a really fast bike.
>>
>>
>>17241371
>people who don't give a fuck about money

So OP has no chance at making friends. And the few who may come his way would be the types who are so starved for attention that they're actually toxic.

For OP, if you have that much money, put it into therapy. You seem like you need it.
>>
File: 1465504122609s.jpg (2 KB, 125x110) Image search: [Google]
1465504122609s.jpg
2 KB, 125x110
ummm
>>
>>17241172
Pay me $3000 a month and i'll organise a fun activity for you every single day. Your life will turn right around
>>
>>17241605
>thumbnail
Seems like the best option for you.
>>
>>17241600
>people who don't give a fuck about money
i actively scorn the pursuit of wealth
>>
>>17241172
Do something random, right now. NOW
Now write that on a paper

Tomorrow do something random again but bigger ("Tango clases? Fuck why not")
Repeat until funny thing happen .
>>
>>17241172
>beach, camping, shopping even gaming... all seems pointless.
They generally are. You could try looking into some more "practical" hobby, like painting or creating some other art, or restoring vintage cars in a garage or soldering whatever interesting electronics you can think of.
>>
>>17241777
Aeromodelling is pretty nice if you like it.
>>
>>17241172
well, a therapist will probably help with the literal depression you have.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.